Scrapbook

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the AKS College Volleyball Court.

Students are getting ready for the Volleyball Match.  

“Finally college activity which I can enjoy. This is going to be fun. Chaerin is going to rock man” Chaerin is excited to participate in the match.

Dara comes there. “That’s enough Chaerin.”

“Hey thanks for standing with me in line, I can’t tolerate standing in line alone. I become so restless I start fight with any random person.”

“Oh my God I just stop the world war 3. Wow.”

“World war??”

“Chaerin just forget it.”

Minho sees the Yang Sisters and makes fun of Dara, “Look who is here. Our College Beauty Queen would play Volleyball with us? No...by the way Dara this is a very rough sport. And what would happen to your nails and your hair...Or let me guess... Did you come here for cheer leading?”

“You know what? When I saw your hot short skirt I felt it is the Cheerleaders area. Then I realized that for cheer leading you not only need legs but also a good face. And to rest your mind...I am not taking part in Volleyball...”

“Oh!!! Without you how would we win? ! Anyways Yang...I don't see any ramp near by nor have anyone here worn high heels...so you cannot play this game. You know what? When we are practicing you go to the Saloon may be you would look good.” Chaerin gets angry at Minho and tries to defend Dara but Dara stops her.

“Chaerin, You know what? Even I am going to play...”

“Seriously?” Chaerin asked Dara.

“Seriously...” Dara replied

“Okay! Get it on...let's see!”Minho challanged.

“Look who is getting all sporty.” Chaerin mocked. “Come on lets go.”Dara and Chaerin goes from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Girls Locker Room

Dara is ready for playing the Volleyball Match. She is wearing a white miniskirt and red camisole and a white jacket on top. Her hair are tied up in high pony tail.She looks at the mirror, “Cheer leading my foot...Now see Minho Lee you loser I will tell you how the game is played.”

Dara then sits on the bench and checks her facebook account on her lap top. She sees a message from the user Jiyong Kwon

“Sorry yesterday I behave very rudely with you. My fault. Please meet me today near the jungle so that I can properly apologise to you. After meeting me you only decided whether I am good or bad for you.

Dara thinks, “I have to meet him otherwise his thoughts and memories would keep on bothering me. I have to meet one time and find the truth.” she closes her laptop.

 “I know I should be nervous right now but this time what I feel...what I am about to do...I think that is the right thing.”

Chaerin comes to the Locker Room and compliments on Dara's looks “Hottie...”

“Oh Come on Chaerin... Let's go and show that arrogant loser that I can kick in my sneakers just as I do in my high heels.”

“Game on.”

“Yes.”Dara keeps her laptop in her locker and locks it.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Volleyball Court

Coach announces, “We will have 2 teams...Boys Vs Girls...and whichever team scores five points first will be the winner.” Chaerin and Dara picks the chits from the bowl and are happy that they are partners in the game. Chaerin asks who are their opponents in boys. When Youngbae comes to the court Chaerin tells him that he is going to have a tough fight.

“Actually you are right...Your team is better looking.” Dara and Chaerin smiles. Uee is not happy with Youngbae complimenting Dara.

“Who is your Partner?” Youngbae looks around.

“He was here...” Youngbae blows a whistle with his mouth and Minho comes to the Court with a ball in hand. He looks at Dara.

“I am sorry! Are we playing Volleyball here or some Fashion parade? Hey Yang! Cut your nails...the ball will get punctured...”

“Instead of my nails and me you concentrate on your game...probably you will score a point.”

“You seriously think that my eyes are on you? Dream on!”

“Whatever...we will see...”

“All the best!”

The match is about to begin.

“Dara  today we have full on pressure...We got to beat this Guys!”

“Let's do it...” Dara and Chaerin moves to the Court. Uee goes to Youngbae.

“Bae, I want you to win this match against that loser...”

“Relax Uee, It's just a game...”

Uee threatens him “So you know the consequences if you loss it.”

. The students cheer for the players and the game begins.

After a few hits and misses from both sides the score becomes 4 for both the Teams.

“Dara we should score one more point, if we fail Youngbae will make fun of us for whole life.”

“ Chaerin you take the serve I will handle it.”

“Are you sure.” Dara nods.  

Minho's eyes are on Dara and she slowly removes the zipper of her jacket and removes it.

Dara is now wearing just a red camisole on top of her miniskirt. Minho stares at Dara. Even Chaerin is startled at first then she smiles. Dara signals Chaerin to serve the ball and she takes the serve which Minho misses thus losing the match.

Uee is angry. Chaerin and Dara shows their excitement of winning the match by jumping and hugging each other.

Minho is angry and frustrated.

Youngbae shouts at Minho “WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING MAN?”

“SHE CHEATED.” Dara send flying kisses towards Minhowho is fuming in anger.

“SHE CHEATED….IT WAS YOUR FAULT.”  Youngbae goes from there angrily. Minho too follows him.

 

 

Minho is spinning his vest and removing water from it. Dara walks to him and taunts.

“To create an impression you have soaked your Tshirt and bought here. There would not have been that much sweat with your efforts.”

“Dirty trick Dara...Anyways, I am not surprised. This is what is been  taught to Yang Family girls, right? You don't know to play fair. And what is the use of such a victory where you and I know that you cheated.”

“Do you always cry this way? Oh...wait a minute...the guys in your family would have been taught that if you lose the game put the blame on others, right?”

“Hey Yang! Don't bring my family in between, get it?”

“And you too don't bring out the names of Yang girls from your mouth.”

“You know what Dara...Let's play the Game...you and me..”

“Bring it on...at least something interesting would come out of your bogus personality.” Dara goes from there. Minho punches the wall in anger.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Girls locker room

There are many girls in the Locker Room. Minzy who is talking to the girls runs to Dara and congratulates her when she sees her. The girls clap for Dara and then leave the room.

Dara takes the laptop from her locker and sits on the bench in the locker room checking her facebook account. She sees a message from user Jiyong Kwon saying, “I will be waiting, I know you will come.”

Chaerin comes to the room. “PARTY TIME.” Dara closes the laptop.

“Comeon Dara my treat tonight we will have party.”

“No Chaerin not today…..Actually I am very tired ……and I want to go somewhere else.”

Dara gets up from the bench and locks her Laptop in the Locker room cupboard. “Okay, see you!”

“See yah.”

“ I have to go and change.” Dara leaves the room. Chaerin keeps on thinking looking at Dara’s locker.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Restaurant

Bom is in a Restaurant with Donghae. Donghae Offers a bouquet of Daisies for Bom.

“Eww……Daisies?”

“You don't like Daisies?” Bom nods no. “I got it because I like it...”

“If you want to impress someone you could have got roses, lilies, orchids etc but daisies are such cheap flowers.”

“You know Baby... actually I plucked these with my own hands. You know what? You are Bom Yang...and I am sure till now many guys would have given costly gifts to impress you...chocolates...stuffed toys and don't know what else...It's just that I want to show you that I am different from all. Instead of spending money on you I would like to spend time on you Bom...You are very sweet...very delicate...different from all...just like these Daisies...That's it Bom!”

“Thanks! That's lovely...” Bom takes the Bouquet from Donghae.

“Bom it is not that I would not give you gifts. I would love to spoil you. But it is just that this was my first gift and I wanted to give it to you from my heart.”

“That's priceless.” Bom and Donghae smiles.

Bom's mobile rings and she excuses herself to take the call. She walks a little distant from the table and asks the caller, “Hello...What is it? I am on a date...very interesting date...so better be good enough reason...” Bom is startled to hear the news from the other end and tells that she would be there in 10 minutes. She goes to the table and picks her bag and flowers.

“Listen...I am so sorry...I have to go..”

“Is everything okay, any problem?”

“My sisters have some problems. I am sorry I got to go...”

“Bom if you don't want to tell them about us... if there is anything to tell then...I mean…”

“You understand me well... You are very sweet. But as of now I have to go...Just understand...Bye!” Bom leaves the Restaurant. Donghae sits back on the chair. “She always leaves me and go...”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Car

Bom and Chaerin are sitting on the back seat of a Chauffeur driven Car.

“And I swear...she was behaving so strangely. It happened the second time that I went to the room and she closed the laptop. So I broke into her locker and hacked her facebook account and guess what? Guess who is back...” Chaerin opens the laptop and shows Dara's friend list to Bom.

“Jiyong?”

“Yeah...Just check this out...Jiyong Kwon is friends with Dara Yang...no other friends...So basically he opened this account for Dara...”

“But...If Jiyong has come back where is he...how is he...and why is not coming in front of everyone?”

“Just check out their chat history.”

“Oh Fish…..He has called Dara to that place...in the Jungle...Why is Dara listening to him? Gosh!”

“Driver...drive the Car fast please...”

“Please...fast!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Jungle

Dara thinks, “Have I come to this place before? Strange... This place feels so familiar.” Dara walks into the Jungle. She thinks, “What a scary place this is and I alone...what have I come here searching for? And whom I have come to meet... who already spoiled my life once. What have I come to see? Why am I here? It feels like I belong here...like I have come home...like part of my heart was left here..”

Dara reaches the place where Jiyong lays buried underneath the ground. She kneeles on the ground and touches it. She thinks, “Why is it so cold here?” She removes the soil with her hand and is surprised to see ice there. She thinks, “Ice...here? And that too in this heat...how?”

Dara is suddenly startled by the sound of someone coming in her direction.

 “Jiyong…. Is that you?....... I have come Jiyong!”

Someone comes behind Dara and keeps hand on her shoulder. Dara turns and looks back. To find Bom and Chaerin standing there. Dara gets up from the ground.

“Are you completely crazy? How many times we have to tell you that this jungle is dangerous? Don’t you understand? What is wrong with you dude?”

“I wanted to know something Chaerin. I was searching for some one.”

“Why? Standing in the middle of the jungle you ask me why…Dara, you tell me. Why you want to search that person who ruined your life? Who does not deserve you…why?”

“Chaerin is telling right. What is wrong with you? Jiyong ruined you life…Trust us!”

“No…no…no Unnie no…Dara does not understand rational and normal things. I mean we have to keep her tied up. Jiyong Kwon ruined her life…but she came to see him in the middle of the night to the jungle. If Jiyong cared about you why did he call you here? All the Café’s are closed or what? Was there no human place to go? I mean just think about it…why here? Unless he has something to hide.”

“One minute…How did you know that he called me here?”

“I checked your laptop.”

“What? Chaerin Yang… You barged into my locker and removed my laptop?”

“And that God for that…otherwise you would have been lying here whole night…..”

“Listen Chaerin…This is my personal life and you do not need to interfere in it…”

“Can you please use your brains? Did you check your Friends page? No interests…no hobbies…no photographs…no other friends except for you… He created this page just to connect with you. And you…like a fool came here in the middle of the night…”

“Maybe he knows t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter