Dara's birthday

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Hostel

Dara get up, but she is having a headache, she rub her temples which she remember  the last night party, her dance with Jiyong, Jiyong saving her.

Warden enters Dara's room and take a sit beside Dara’s bed.

“Dara yesterday night…”

“Ma’am please listen to me let me explain.”

“No Dara I don’t want to hear anything I heard everything last night.”

“Ma’am but…”

“I phoned your orphanage last night the nuns over there told me that you are a bright student they told me so much about you and I don’t even see one percent of what they said about you why? What went wrong? Here drink this.” Warden gave Dara the drink.

Dara took a sip on the drink and made a bitter face.“Is it bitter? Just like the truth? The truth is that you can’t meet the social status of the friends that you’ve made. You are an orphan and you’ve come here on a scholarship you need this  scholarship to stay in this school you came here with dreams of a new life and you’ve already forgotten your life in your rich friends’s lifestyle I’m not telling you to not be friends with them. Just don’t forget yourself.” Warden reminded Dara. Dara sadly bow her head down.

“Look Dara if your rich friends fail in a couple of tests it doesn’t matter because their parents will help them start their own business or get them married into a rich family but who will do this for you Dara? Is there anyone? If you  fail Hyunsuk Yang will not come to save you. Because he’s not your father. If you continue to be like this then one day you will be working as a maid in the Yang’s house. Is that what you want?” Dara started crying.  And shook her head saying  NO as her reply. Warden took the mug away from Dara and left her alone.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Cafeteria

“What are you saying dude? Drunk and that too infront of the warden.I’m sure she’ll be expelled now. I bet you she will.” Daesung  told Youngbae.

“Shut up dude you just want to win a bet? I am so worried.” YoungBae shouted .

“I’m sure the warden won’t expel her because she’s not that cruel and my heart says that she’ll be fine. And you keep your bet to yourself.” Youngbae muttered.

“100 won Dara Park will be expelled.” Jiyong put the cash on the table. Youngbae get up from his  seat staring at Jiyong.

“Enjoy your money you win because I have not been expelled from the hostel.” Dara pick up the cash and put it near Youngbae. “And I am sorry but your plan failed now you’ll have to try again. What’s your problem Jiyong? What have I done? What did I do that is so wrong? Even though you are arrogant and rude I did’nt expect this from you.” Dara told Jiyong.

“Don’t expect it.” Jiyong calmy told her, not leaving her eyes from her. After some minutes her left her.

 

“Hey Dara this is super babe you melted the warden’s heart. Lets go celebrate lets go for coffee? Umm dinner?” Youngbae happily told her.

“YoungBae I’m not in the mood.”

“It doesn’t matter you know what there is this cool new Italian place we can go eat there and you’ll get in the mood I told you YoungBae that I’m not in the mood  I don’t want to go to dinner I just can’t .”Dara protested.

“You can and you will! Hug!” Chaerin came running to Dara.showing her the ID.

“Wait am I missing something?” Youngbae asked Chaerin.

“You’re such an idiot ! Why did’nt you tell anyone?”Chaerin asked Dara.

“What did she not tell us? Tell me.”Youngbae asked Chaerin anxiously.

“I went to her room in the morning to see how she was doing after yesterday night and what do I see? Well she wasn’t there but her ID card was on the bed so I picked it up and it had a very important date on it.”

Chaerin started singing will waving the other stundent to come near them to wish her. “Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you , Happy birthday dear Dara , Happy birthday  to you. “May you not have any loser boyfriends may you kick them all out happy birthday to you.”

“Okay I’ll get the cake.” Youngbae rush to get the cake.

“Okay so birthday girl you have no choice because Chaerin Yang has decided that your birthday will be celebrated.” Chaerin cheerfully announced.

“Chaerin I don’t want to celebrate my birthday please.” Dara told her.

“What rubbish!!! Why? You’re not that old you’re only sweet 18.”

“Chaerin I told  you that I don’t want to celebrate.”

“Chaerin please don’t feel bad but I can’t afford to have a huge celebration….. and don’t say you’ll take care of it because I won’t accept it. I’ve already taken so many things for you I don’t want anything. I thought that I belong here but the truth is that I’m not like you guys.”

“Of course you’re like us. What happened to you?”

“I finally got a brain come on man I can’t compare to your backgrounds, families and wealth and I ‘m fine with it. I’m perfectly fine with it. I know that I’m an orphan but I think somewhere along the line I forgot it. But the warden made me realize who I really am.”

“Oh God why are you spoiling your mood  after hearing a stupid lecture? Don’t be so formal. That warden doesn’t know anything I’m going to throw you a party at my house and everyone is invited.” Chaerin happily said.

“Enough Chaerin I said no celebration meaning no celebration understood?”Dara shouted.

“Fine if you yell so much your tonsils will come out.” Chaerin told her and walk away.

Dara thought in her mind. “How can I tell you Chaerin that I can’t celebrate my birthday at your house. How can I celebrate my birthday at that man’s house? He left my mother and I on this day. No I can’t do this I won’t celebrate my birthday at that man’s house.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Yang’sMansion

Hyunsuk came down the stair ready to go out.

“Hyunsuk where are you going?Eunju asked him.

“Its 12th November Eunju I don’t want to be late.” Hyunsuk sadly said and left her. Eunju had tears in her eyes.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Cemetery

Hyunsuk came in the Cemetery with flowers and gift, he placed the flower, candles and gift on Sandara’s grave.

“Sooyoung .”

“Enough Hyunsuk that enough everything between us is over.”

“Everything.”

 

 

“What? What are you saying ? Both of them? What? How is that possible?How is it possible?”

“Hyunsuk I’m sorry but we couldn’t save them they both are dead.”

“No!!!”Hyunsuk started crying.

“Hyunsuk I’ve been your neighbor and friend for 10 years I don’t believe that they are dead either I’m sorry Hyunsuk I’m sorry please console yourself.”

 

Hyunsuk lighted the candle.“Look at this Sandara I’ve brought present for you it’s pretty right? Do you like it?” Hyunsuk started crying. “Sooyoung you tell me. Do you think it looks nice? It has been so long yet I still don’t believe that you two are not with me there hasn’t been anyday , hours minutes or second that I haven’t thought of both of you and every year I come here on this day to talk to you like this I still don’t believe  that you two are dead. Sandara you came  into my life as an angel but soon enough you left your Appa.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In College Campus

“Hey Dara.” Youngbae called her.

 “Hi.”

“Where are you  going?”

“To the hostel.”

“I’ll drop you off in my car. Come”

“YoungBae my hostel  is right over there so I don’t need to be dropped in my rich friends car.”

“Dara that’s enough why are you acting like this hun? I’m sure the warden didn’t say those things to break our friendship.So please don’t let our backgrounds comes between our friendship.”

“Okay fine please come . Please just giveme 15 minutes of your special day I promise I won’t take you to an Italian restaurant  I’ll take you to a street stall that’s nearby.”Youngbae pleaded. But Dara just refused him  “Dara … okay fine you don’t have to eat but atleast give me c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter