Jiyong saves Dara

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara and Chaerin are Jogging early in the morning.

“Does your speed increase when your angry? Kill the person that your mad at! Why are you making me pay?” Chaerin asked Dara as they were jogging.

Ring♫♫♫♫ Ring♫♫♫♫

Chaerin stopped jogging as received a call.

“Thank you its YoungBae. “ Chaerin said as she saw who was calling her.

“Dara you go ahead I’ll talk to him because he was really upset listen stay on the main road because there are dangerous animals in the jungle.” Chaerin told Dara who was jogging

“Hey YoungBae… yeah…” Chaerin replied the call.

Dara hears birds cripping and so she moves into the jungle.

“I followed that voice and now I don’t know where I am? Where’s the way out of this jungle?” Dara mumbled to herself.

Dara comes on the main road and before she turn a truck come near her in full speed Jiyong comes like a wind near her and stop the truck with his hand.

Dara is shocked.   

“How did you stop this truck?” Dara asked Jiyong.

“I won’t always be there to save your life” Jiyong told Dara.

“How did you stop the truck?” Dara asked him again.

“I did’nt stop the truck I just pulled you away that’s it.” Jiyong lied to her.

“No I saw you stop the truck” Dara said firmly.

“You’re in shock that’s all” Jiyong told Dara.

Jiyong walk towards the driver.

“Sir I made a mistake. I was driving pretty slowly and I did’nt realize when she came infront of me” Truck driver said to Jiyong nervously.

“Go away” Jiyong told the driver.

“I made a mistake Sir, thank you” Truck driver drived away from there.

As the truck goes away Dara almost faint and Jiyong catches her.

“Dara! Dara! Dara!” Chaerin came running towards Dara.

“How dare you touch her! Just leave her! What the hell did you do to her?” Chaerin shouted at Jiyong as she pushed him away from Dara, holding Dara near her.

“Never touch me again “ Jiyong warned Chaerin.

“Or else what’ll you do” Chaerin asked him.

“You don’t want to know and if you do find out you won’t be able to tell anyone.” Jiyong told Chaerin in serious tone.

“What happened? What did he do?” Chaerin asked Dara as she tapped her cheek to wake her up. Jiyong walk away from there. Dara regain conscious.

“I’ll tell you later Chaerin lets get out of here first” Dara told Chaerin as she rubbed her temples.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Kwon’s Mansion

“Why did you go there? You know that we are not permitted to go on the other side of the river what were you thinking?” Jiyeon asked Jiyong as he entered.

“If I didn’t save her she would have died” Jiyong truthfully told Jiyeon.

“Then you should have let her die! You’ve created abig problem for us, by saving her I told you that the territory on the other side belong to them it was decided a long time ago that we are not permitted to go there and you know that we are trying to start a newlife in this city you are in the city’s best college. Go there make friends join everything drama sports club talk to them and get to know them. Its very important the concequences for you action will be very bad I can feel it” Jiyeon reminded Jiyong.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 In Yang’s Mansion

“And then he came and he just stopped the truck” Dara narrated the accident to Chaerin and Bom.

“And then” Bom asked curiously.

“He stopped it” Dara told them. Chaerin started laughing at her.

“Wow how do you make up so many stories ? Your imagination is wild” Chaerin asked Dara.

“Chaerin I’m not making up stories he really stopped the truck, the same way he saved me at rappling point the other day.” Dara told them sincerely.

“Wow! Is he superman? Actually no he’s not superman, because you can’t see his red underwear I’m so funny!” Chaerin started laughing at her own joke.

“Dara are you falling in love with him?” Bom ask suspiciously.

“Don’t be silly ! I prefer to stay away from boys like Jiyong Kwon. Rich spoiled brat!” Dara protested.

“Exactly like YoungBae” Chaerin added.

“Come on man YoungBae is not spoiled he ‘s just a little bratty” Dara defended.

“Hey Unnie, why don’t you help her meet nice boys like your animal rides doggie type?”

“Hello, only girls come to my animal rides centre.” Bom inform Chaerin.

“Really? I got confused because of their long mustaches.Why don’t they wax it off are they competing with the animals?” Chaerin teased Bom.

“Just shut up!”Bom yelled at her.

“What shut up?” Chaerin went near Bom who was applying cream on her hand.

“Stop it! Why are you taking my cream?”

“Save me! Save me! Because my sister is shaggy like a dog” Chaerin started screaming.

“Omma she is behaving like an animal! “Bom complain Eunju as she entered the room.

“Your calling Omma an animal?”Chaerin shouted at Bom.

“Animal woman give my cream back!” Bom yelled at Chaerin fighting to get her cream back.

“Chaerin stop It! Bom what are you doing!  What are you girls doing” Eunju sternly asked.

“Stop it!” Eunju shouted at them when she saw them again fighting like kids.

“Omma tell her to give me my cream back”

“Chaerin give her cream back to her! “

“Give me my cream back!”

“Behave yourself and give her cream back”

“Okay fine!!!” Chaerin pour the cream on Bom head.

“Stop! Stop! Stop!” Eunju tried to stop Chaerin.

“Omma”Bom started crying.

“I am going to kill you” Bom ran behind Chaerin around the room.

Eunju hold both of them“Chaerin no Pocket money  for you this week!” Eunju strictly told her

“And you stop shouting you’re the older one you should have more brains “ Eunju yelled at Bom

“Omma but I…”Bom tried to explain.

“You’re also not getting any pocket money!”Eunju added.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter