Chaerin’s birthday party.

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Yang’s Mansion

Dara and Bom wished Chaerin while she was still sleeping . “HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAERIN.”

“Relax and live dude.” Chaerin told them lazily.

“Chaerin  comeon get up Omma wants to take you to the church get up.”Bom told her as she tried her best to drag her from the bed.

“Tell Omma to go by herself and pray for me and take blessing for me because if I go Jesus ’ll get too distracted and not listen to Omma.”Chaerin told her as she covered her body with blanket.

“Wake up get up lazy girl get up now.” Dara tried her best.

“I told you that I have a direct connection with Jesus I can send my prayers from here.”Chaerin told them.

Chaerin open the drawer near her bed“And Dara her’s a list of all the things that I want tell the guest to buy the things from this list.I don’t want any silly books and roses okay.”

“Greedy cow you’ve made a list.’Bom yelled at her.

“If I don’t make a list then I’ll get bimbo gifts.”

“And yes now that your boyfriend has a job tell him that I want something special worth his whole salary got it?”Chaerin reminded Bom

“What?”

Ring ♫♫♫♫Ring ♫♫♫♫

"One sec… hi  Tabi … yes… why don’t you wish her yourself and you know what? She’s having a bitrthday tantrum  she even made her own list.”

“Give her the phone.”TOP told Bom

“Okay one second… Chae…Tabi”Bom gave the phone to Chaerin.

“Happy birthday sweetheart.” TOP wished her.

“Happy happy now let me sleep.”Chaerin told him as she gave the phone back to Bom.

“Hello… see I told you that she was’nt interested in you.”Bom told TOP.

“It’s her day so let her be can you text me her list.”

“Alright I’ll text you the list …. Okay … I’ll meet  you in the evening …”

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

“He’s so sweet right? He cares so much about Chaerin.”Dara said to Bom.

“Yeah right? You know what he spoils her he treat her like akid and whenever we fight he always takes her side.”

“That’s a good thing atleast your boyfriend isn’t scared of Chaerin he cares so much about both of you.” Dara told her with smile.

“Yeah, and that’s why everyone adores him.”

“Chaerin I’m leaving alright I need to find a dress to wear don’t wake up okay.” Dara climb down the bed.

“What are you wearing in the evening?” Bom asked her.

“Don’t wear pink or else you’ll have to compete with this fairy.” Chaerin told Dara.

“Oh God whatever.”

“I’ll see you bye happy birthday.”Dara again wish Chaerin.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Hostel

Dara is selecting herself a dress.

 “Sulli are you coming to the party today?” Dara asked her.

‘No I’m not in the mood.”

“Come on its Chaerin party it’ll be so much fun you’ll get into the mood right away.”

“But Dara I won’t know anyone there.”

“Comeon you’ve met so many people in college and plus you’re my roomie that means that we are part of the same group so you should come.”

“That’s so sweet Dara but I’m just going to be here okay.”

“By the way Jiyong Kwon isn’t coming to the party either.”

“So? I don’t know him either.”

“Anyways you are coming to the party with me and I don’t want to hear a no its Chaerin’s party so it ‘ll be fun.” But Sulli did’nt reply her. Dara went near her.“Come on Sulli come to the  party I promisei that your mood will get better.”

“Okay fine I’ll come but what will I wear?”

“It’s a costume party so that means that you can wear anything you can mix and match or make something.”

“I’ll come as a clown.”Sulli replied as she pointed the painted of Clown.

“Clown?” Dara asked her.

“Yes if I paint a fake smile on my face atleast I won’t have to force a smile for other. So lets put a smile on this face.”

 “Sulli why are you lying to me I saw you and Jiyong talking in the locker room.” Dara thought.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Minzy's Room

Minzy is selecting dress for the party along with her friends.

“Babe, this dress is very nice but why are you wearing the same colour?” Minzy friend asked her, as Minzy had selected all the yellow colour dresses.

“Same colour? How is it the same colour?”Minzy asked them.

“See this is lemon plus black and white and this is mustard plus white and this is lemon and that is ochre and that is custard all the yellows are different.” Minzy told them.

“But it’s yellow babe.”

“Yellow is my favourite colour.” Minzy told them.

“Since when?”

“Since  always babe. Come on yellow means yes.”Minzy replied dreamly.

“What?”Minzy friend asked in confusion.

“Don’t you get it? Today is my special day. Today someone is going to ask me to be his girlfriend in front of everyone.” Minzy told her friend.

“GIRLS I HAVE TO GET READY!” Minzy yelled.

 ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Uee’s Room

 “Perfection Uee how can you look so perfect all the time?” Uee said to herself as she look in the mirror.

“Yeah babe you’re perfect.”Uee friend said in unison.

“Uee has decided on her costume.I going to wear yellow. Yellow is my favourite colour. And watch tonight no one is going to be able to match Uee’s personality. What do we call it? Class.” Uee told her friends.

“Yeah class.” Uee friends repeated happily

“And today is very important day for me I should look my best.Because today Uee is Mrs. YoungBae to be.” Uee added.

“Wow.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Car.

Jiyong is driving the car, Jaesang is in the passanger seat while Jiyeon is in the back seat.

 “Do I have to go?” Jiyong asked them.

“You’re saying this again? I thought that this conversation was over.” Jeasang told him.

“I don’t want to see their faces.”Jiyong replied.

“You know Jiyong I’m kind of getting tired of all this don’t give me this rebellious teenage act.You are not 17 years old enough is enough.Remember that we are not like everyone else we have to be in control.” Jaesang told Jiyong.

“I’m in control I do not care about her. I do not want to go close to her.” Jiyong said skeeping his eyes fix on theroad.

“If you don’t care about her, then why did you get out of control? Do  you know how much attention you attracted for your actions? And this is not good for any of us you know that.”Jaesang  said to Jiyong in anger.

“Jaesang, after today it’ll never happen again.” Jiyeon tried to calm him down. “We have a plan.”

“What plan?”Jaesang asked Jiyeon.

“Jiyong knows. Right Jiyong?” Jiyeon look towards Jiyong. Jiyong did’nt said anything just looked at her through the rare view mirror.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Yang’s Mansion

Bom is getting ready for the party, she is wearing a black gown with purple wings.

 “Hey fairy these witchy type of clothes don’t look good on you. You should wear those Barbie clothes.”Chaerin honestly told her.

“Shut up. Please help me I have to look really scary.”Bom told Chaerin.

“Wear purple lipstick. It’ll match your angel wings. And  extra big eyelashes and yes big, big, big nails.” Bom nodded imagining herself in the purple lipstick and big eyelashes.

“What are you saying? Are you sure.” Bom asked suspiciously.

“Yeah if you want to look like an evil witch then we must erase your good girl image got it baby doll?” Chaerin told her.

“Turn around.” Chaerin made her face the mirror, and started working on her makeup.

 

 

Chaerin brought Eunju to the party hall by covering hereyes.

 “Now open your eyes.”Chaerin told her Omma.

“Oh my God.”Eunju shouted as she saw the scary surrounding. “No, no please I am not here I did not see anything this is all a dream that is about to end soon.”

“Believe it baby. Halloween.” Chaerin cheerfully told her Omma.

“No, no.no this is the last time that I’m letting you turn this house into this haunted house. Nexttime NO you turned my beautiful house into a garbage can. Cockroach, spiders, cobwebs, mice I don’t know how many…”

“MICE GREAT IDEA THANKS A LOTS Omma this is going to be a rocking party.” Chaerin happily said.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Party started with Song thriller by Michael Jackson being played and dancer dresses as Ghost, dancing on it. The hall was now full of smoke,

Dara entered the party with Sulli, Dara was wearing a while gown, Sulli was wearing a black short dress.

Minzy and her friends entered the party Minzy was wearing a Nurse dress in yellow colour with a red plus mark on her cheek.

Dara waved to Bom who was wearing Black gown with puple wings. TOP and Youngbae join the part, TOP was dressed as Vampire and Youngbae as Pirate.

“How is everyone doing?”Hyunsuk greeted the guest.

“Drink up me hearty’s  yo-hooo”Chaerin came running downstairs dressed in Pirate costume.

“Okay… happy birthday.”

“Thanks you Appa.”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING.”

“Thank you Omma.”

Chaerin look at her parents  dress , Hyunsuk was in suit  while Eunju was in Red gown.“What spoil sports this is a theme party so where are you costumes?” Chaerin asked in disappointment.

“What do you think this is? This is the best costume that I have.” Hyunsuk told her as he looked over his suit.

“Leave it. We are fine the way we are.”Eunju told her. “Look at Dara she look so pretty she’s wearing such a pretty dress could’nt you wear a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter