Fight between Jiyong and Minho

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Jungle

Dara is walking through the Jungle talking to Jieun on phone.

“Jieun... Jieun where are you?” Jieun is sitting underneath a tree... she attends the call.

“Hello Dara...”

“Jieun tell me... where are you?”

“Dara, I am near by... I can sense you around...”

“Okay... Jieun...” Dara then sees Jieun sitting underneath a tree with the phone on her ears. Dara rushes to her and kneeles by Jieun. “Oh my God... Jieun... If you are here... who was there and this.” looking at the wound on Jieun's face. “Who did this to you? Who did it Jieun?”

“Dara... Yoojin...” Dara is shocked. “Yoojin attacked me and adopted my features. Dara, You have to be careful and Jiyong needs you... You have to help him to save that potion...”

“But...”

“Go Dara...”

“Jieun, I left Jiyong there and you... I will not leave you here and go.”

“You have to go back Dara... Just go!”

“No Jieun... I will not leave you and go anywhere...”

“Don't worry about me... You should worry about Jiyong... Just go! Otherwise they will kill him..”

“No Jieun...”

“Dara, Go!” Dara gets up.

“Jieun, I will come back quickly... Okay?” Dara runs from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Graveyard

Jiyong and Minho are having a fist fight. Jiyong pushes Minho away and then they get into a tough fight.

 Yoojin disguised as Jieun thinks, “This way nobody would lose... GD as usual would end up being a tough competition to all... It is not easy to defeat him...”

 Jiyong and Minho are having a tough fight. Dara comes there. Minho takes the cross on top of a grave and throws at Jiyong. Jiyong moves out of the way.

Dara is standing behind a tree. She says in mind, “I will have to call Jaesang Uncle... Now he is the only one who can help Jiyong.” Dara calls Jaesang Kwon.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Jungle

Jaesang is walking through the Jungle along with a bunch of hooded Vampires. Jaesang's mobile rings and he lifts the call from Dara.

“Uncle... I am Dara Calling. Minho and his Mom has surrounded Jiyong in the cemetery. There are some people with them. they are Werewolves... Uncle please... Jiyong is alone in front of them. Only you can help Uncle... Please come here...”

“Dara, I am coming!”

“Okay...” Both cuts the call.

“Jiyong needs our help. Werewolves have surrounded him...”

“So the day has come when there will be the last fight between the Werewolves and us, the dead humans... such a fight which will be written in history... We cannot let our leader get into their hands... We will have to fight... for him...By finishing the Werewolves we will have to once again win the fight.”

“Jiyong... We are coming! And this time... we will finish those wolves...” Jaesang and the Vampires go from there.

Jiyeon who was overhearing the conversation comes out of her hiding place behind a tree. “Jiyong is in danger because of me. No way! I will not let anything happen to Jiyong.” Jiyeon walks from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Graveyard

Jiyong and Minho are fighting. Jiyong has held Minho from behind. Minho struggle to free himself and Jiyong holds on to Minho's neck. Seeing Minho in trouble Hyori orders the werewolves to help Minho. The werewolves rush to rescue Minho. Minho hits Jiyong against a tree as the werewolves hold Jiyong from either side.

Suddenly Jaesang and the Vampire group comes there. Hyori and Yoojin who is dressed as Jieun is shocked by the sudden development. Minho leaves Jiyong and turns to Jaesang and gang. The other werewolves are holding Jiyong. Minho and Jaesang stare at each other. Jiyong struggles to free himself.

Yoojin thinks, “This fight has now got out of my hand. Jiyong, If you cannot be mine... I won't let you to be anyone elses.” Jiyeon comes there.

Yoojin sees her and smiles. She goes near Jiyeon.

“Jiyeon...” Jiyeon turns to Yoojin. Yoojin stares at Jiyeon with blue eyes.

“Tell me... What is your order?”

“You are of no use to me... But one last work... I need your body...” Yoojin touches Jiyeon to take her body and Jiyeon falls down. Yoojin is now disguised as Jiyeon instead of Jieun. Yoojin disguised as Jiyeon looks around.

“Minho... Jiyong is not alone... We all are with him...”

“You will fight with me? Try!” Jaesang and the gang charges at the Werewolves. Minho hits on Jiyong's hands and hold on to him while the werewolves take on the vampires. Jaesang comes there and rescues Jiyong from Minho. Jiyong is injured on his shoulder and Jaesang helps him up. Minho attacks Jaesang and they fight with each other. Jiyong is holding on to his shoulder and he is in pain. Yoojin disguised as Jiyeon runs to him.

“Jiyong, Let's go!” She pulls Jiyong from there.

“Omma... What are you doing here?”

“We do not have time to waste. You have the potion with you... Now we have to go... Let's go!”

“But Omma... We cannot leave Appa here in this condition. I need to help him...” Jiyong moves forward but Yoojin stops him.

“Jiyong... Your Appa is not alone... There are other Vampires with him... But you... You are weak... You cannot fight with them... We will have to go from here Jiyong... Just don't waste time... let's go! Come on...” Yoojin takes Jiyong from there.

Jiyong thinks, “I will have to go from here. Omma... I am sorry. Where I have hidden the potion I cannot tell anybody... Not even you! This time I cannot trust anyone... When the right time comes I will use the potion... And till then this secret will remain hidden in my heart.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Jungle

Dara is walking through the Jungle. She says in mind, “This time no one else other than her can help Jiyong. Jaesang Uncle is handling the werewolves.”  

Dara calls Jieun's name and reaches the tree where Jieun was sitting earlier.

“My God... Where has Jieun gone?” Dara shouts Jieun's name again. “Has Jieun run away?” Dara calls Jieun's name again.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Kwon’s Mansion

Jiyong is sitting on a chair. Yoojin disguised as Jiyeon is standing next to him.

“Jiyong you are hurt... Let me heal you...” Jiyong is holding on to his shoulder in pain. Jaesang comes there.

“Appa... What happened to Minho? Is he alive?”

“What we could do... we did! Some people they lost... some people we... It happens in War... It wasn't easy...”

“You did not answer my Question... Is Minho alive?”

“Minho ran away from there. He knew that if he stayed there he will be destroyed...”

“This is not done... We will have to kill him in any condition. Whatever is happening...he is the reason to it... We have to kill him...”

“Don't worry Jiyong... That potion is with us... We have won the Battle... and now with that potion we would completely win...” Yoojin smiles. “Where is the potion?”

Jiyong says in mind, “Appa, I cannot tell you now. We are very close to victory. But the danger has still not ended. I cannot trust this secret with anyone.”

Jaesang leans toward Jiyong. “Jiyong, I am asking you a question... where is the potion?” Jiyong tries to get up and faints. Yoojin shakes him.

“Jiyong... Jiyong...”

“He needs to heal...”They look at each other.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Jungle

Dara is walking through the Jungle calling Jieun's name. She then starts running and bumps into Minho. Seeing Minho she step back in fear. She moves backward with every step Minho keeps forward.

“Dara... Dara, Listen to me...” Dara nods no. “Dara, There is no need for you to fear me. I know that I hid my truth from you. But I am not like this because of my own free will. It is like that... This is why I have... It's just not from now... this has been going on for ages... The enmity with these leaches did not start just today... It is thousands of years old... They were our enemies yesterday, today and will be that way always... But Dara... I know that this was very important for you to know. But I have not done this deliberately Dara. If you can love Jiyong... Can't I get your love? And Dara... I am helping my family... I am doing what my Mom is saying... just like how Jiyong is doing... If he is right... why am I wrong? Dara... please try to understand what I am saying...”

Dara tries to run away but Minho holds her hand and pulls her closer. “Dara... I love you a lot... more than you can you can see or think... more than that... and I have always loved you... But in your eyes I have only seen friendship for me... Why Dara... Why can't you love me? Please Dara... Please try to understand me... Please Dara...”

Then they hear Jieun calling Minho's name and Minho leaves Dara and rushes to Jieun when he sees Jieun coming towards them in her injured state. “Jieun... How this all happened?”

“Minho please...There is no time to talk of all this... We have to go from here... I want to go home...”

“Okay come... Let's go!”

“Dara...”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter