Pajama Party

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Class Room

The students enters into the classroom. Chaerin comes last. She shows an angry signal at Dara and goes and sits on another bench on the opposite side. Dara looks at Chaerin but she does not look at Dara. Ms. Shin enters the classroom.

“Good morning Ma’am.”

“Good morning. Sit down”

Ms. Shin starts to write on the Black Board.

 Dara messages Chaerin, 'What happened? Why so angry?'

Chaerin reads the message and sends a message back, 'About your Boyfriend Unnie was telling me. Not fair! I thought we were BFF's’

' Dara reads the message  and smiles. She messages back, 'Now I am telling you what happened...'

Chaerin reads the message and gets up from the bench. She signals Youngbae who is sitting behind Dara to move aside. Chaerin then gets on the desk and tries to sit on the bench Dara is sitting. But Ms. Shin catches her while she is on the top of the desk itself.

“ Chaerin, What is this? what are you doing?”

“Ma’am, actually I was not able to see the black board. So I thought that I should shift ahead. My eyes have gone weak...”

“Yeah...yeah...I am seeing! Last month you did a lot of studies....” Chaerin sits on Dara's bench. Ms. Shin turns to the Black Board.

“So tell me...”

“What tell you...nothing....later...later...”

“Please now Dara bloody later...tell me now...even that Birdie knows everything and I am an ignorant moron! Please Dara tell me... Full moon night...dark night...the two of you in jungle...what happened?”

“Keep Quiet!...what's wrong with you?”

“Please now...now...now...Dara give some information...I am your best friend...”

Ms, Shin notices the girls chatting and silently comes and sits on the bench behind next to Youngbae.

Chaerin persists, “Some info Dara” and Dara refuses. This goes on for some time.

“Shall I give information?” Ms. Shin gets up from the bench and walks to the front of the Class. “All of you write the info...write it down please...Chaerin Yang would be on detention after the college...Now if she opens the mouth I will make her wash the walls of the college for one week, okay...got it? Wrote it? Good!”  Ms. Shin goes to the Black Board and Chaerin talks in whispers to Dara.

“Dara...Now I got punishment. At least tell me now please...”

“Why with you I also should get detention?”

“Okay, Don't tell me now. Tomorrow night at Hostel Girl's Pajama party...No Boys okay? Full on Boyfriend Gossip okay...” Dara nods. “Yeah...game on!”Youngbae listens.

Youngbae thinks, “Okay! No Boys ehh...? Pajama Party and all...Let's see Chaerin...We shall see!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In College Campus

Seunghyun walking at the College Corridor with a Bouquet of Roses in Hand. He thinks in mind, “I will leave these flowers for Chaerin in the locker...from an admirer. I wish Chaerin if I could write my name on this. But for now I need to become your friend. Maybe you would discuss with me about this flowers as a friend and you will see how good I am...I hope Chaerin this goes well...I hope...”

Dara's Hostel Warden comes from the opposite side. She sees Seunghyun.

“Seunghyun I was looking for you. Can you please be a substitute in my place. My sister is not well and I have to visit her. If you will be in my place I will be free to visit her..”

“Actually Ma’am some of my relative are coming to visit me. Sorry for this time.”

“Okay no problem I will ask some other teacher.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

“Dude Chaerin has organized a for tonight.”Youngbae told Daesung.

“So?.... Party.”

“In girls hostel.” Daesung brighten up. “Yes dude it’s girls pajama party. All college girls are going to attend it. I have also heard that one fortune teller is also going to come. Its going to be a full fun night.”

“You are telling truth?”

“Ofcourse Daesung.”

“That means My girl will also be there.”

“If she is a girl then she will definetly come.”

“What?”

“Dude I am telling its girls pajama party all girls are coming so naturally Minzy will also come.”

“Youngbae told we will crash all the gate and enter in the party.”

“Yes.”

“But how?”

“Its girls pajama party right?” Daesung nods. “ We will gate crash it.”

“But how?”

“We will disguise ourself as girls.”

Seunghyun overhears the conversation.

“You are going to kill me.”

“Till now when did I do that?”

“Yes you did it.”

“Actually. But don’t worry. Today this bro will not kill you. I am telling you dude just not worry. You just think how we should fool Chaerin wearing the girly dresses…. And from where will we get thoses dresses.

“Lets go I havea plan.””

Seunghyun thinks, “ Seunghyun Chaerin will be in hostel I need to be there.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Seunhyun goes back to the Warden.

“Ma’am you don’t worry I will be the substitute in your place. I am free tonight I will do your duty.”

“Thanks  God. Thank you Seunghyun. Thank you so much God bless you. I owe you one.”

Seunghyun says in mind, “No, I owe you one!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Kwon’s Mansion

 “It is surprising Jiyeon that you did not have an idea what the consequences could be.”Jaesang said to Jiyeon. Jiyong comes down the stairs.

“What happened Dad? What's wrong?” Jiyong comes to the hall.

“Ask her! What ever we talked how carefully she has informed Jaejoong, Right?”

“Oh Come on Jaesang...You know why I went there. I was just trying to protect Jaejoong. You both wanted to kill him...I just couldn't.”

“You couldn't? Do you know that by saving Jaejoong you not only put Jiyong but also the entire city into trouble... Do you realize that? I can believe that you don't know what Jaejoong is about to do. But you know what he can do...”

“Yeah, I know...what Jaejoong can do...” Jiyong is angry and controlling his temper. “And you are right! I went there just to tell him that I choose Jaesang and Jiyong. I have removed him from my life. Are you happy now?”

“In order to stop the beast in Jaejoong we have only one way...that we all are together. I hope we understand that.” Jaesang looks at Jiyong and Jiyeon who nods. Jaesang goes and sits on the chair. He notices that Jiyong is going out.

“Jiyong,Where are you going?”

“ To Dara's Hostel Appa! Jaejoong is in a look out of opportunity when Dara is alone so that he can attack her. I need to protect her. I need to go to Dara. Full night I will stay outside her Hostel.” Jiyong turns to walk.

“Wait! I will also go with you!” Jiyong nods and Jaesang gets up from the chair. “In the silence of night we well get some good air...I like it!”

Jaesang asks Jiyeon, “Coming?” Jiyeon does not respond. Jaesang says, 'See you around!' and follows Jiyong out of the Mansion.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

The father son duo walks towards the Car. Jaesang takes the driver seat and Jiyong sits on the front passenger seat. As Jaesang and Jiyong goes away

Jaejoong gets out of his car and walks to the Kwon Mansion.“'Ahh...Home sweet home!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiyeon is sitting on her chair at the Hall. The door bell rings. Jiyeon goes and opens the door. She sees Jaejoong at the door.

“What are you doing here? I told you... I choose Jaesang and Jiyong...” Jiyeon tries to close the door but Jaejoong stops her by coming forward.

“Omma! Please listen to me...please just hear me...”

Jaejoong and Jiyeon are sitting on the hall.

“Omma...I have become all alone... You and Appa was always with Jiyong. You did not even turn and look at me once...did not think about me...Not even once you thought that you have created one more son who needs you in his new life. Maybe that is why I am so angry with Jiyong...I am jealous of him...I am jealous because he has a family and I do not have one”

“ This many years this hatred has been burning us. We are separate from the world then too are not together. Jaejoong...I want you to stay with us...I really do! But you know Jaesang and Jiyong...”

“We will manage it. For that I need your help. Just come to my side and we will manage it! “ Jiyeon thinks. “Please Omma!” Jiyeon nods.

“I have always chosen the wrong path...always gone to the dark side...And now I don't see the way to come back...I am lost!'”

“We will think of something Jaejoong. I am sure we will come up with something!”

“Maybe if you are attacked?”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Classroom

Chaerin is in detention and Ms. Shin is sitting on the chair. Ms. Shin is feeling sleepy and dozing off. Chaerin is bored and cursing“ Boring, fried brain, Bored Oh my God now I don’t know more synonyms then this. For being out of my bloody mind.”

Chaerin sends a message to friends, “Russia's one and only Rominova Madam is coming to read our fate. Come...come...come...”

Ms. Shin is feeling sleepy and dozing off. “ Sleep….Sleep….Sleep…rock a by baby on the tree top.” Chaerin sings for her. After some time the Ms. Shin sleeps off and Chaerin escapes from the class room through the window. “Bye bye.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In College Campus

Chaerin is running through the Corridor and Dara catch holds of her.

“Chaerin….Chaerin, you ran away from detention?”

“Ma’am is sleeping...lovely!”

“You will put yourself in trouble. Have you thought of your action's reaction?” Chaerin gives a thinking pose.

“But a lot of time would be wasted on that, right? Anyway, I have thought a lot about other things ...like the evening party.”

“Yeah...Minzy told me that a Fortune Teller is coming to tell our fate.”

“Yeah, Ramonova..”

“Who is that Ramonova?”

“You!”

“What me? Ramonova... No...no...no...I am not becoming your scape goat.”

“Oh...I am not asking you to sacrifice yourself...you just have to tell peoples future...Come on my dear Paul the Octopus please...Come on let's go! “Chaerin pulls Dara along with her.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Seunghyun and Doogwook's House

Seunghyun is getting ready in front of the Mirror. Doogwook is sitting on the bed watching Seunghyun.

Doogwook says in mind, “Where are you going all made up Seunghyun...and that too away from me.”

Doogwook goes near Seunghyun. “Where are you going?”

“Just going to help out a friend.”

“Oh! helping friend...this time?”

“It is just near by...not very far.”

“What about food?”

“I will eat outside. You don't take tension...”

“So what about the food I made with my own hands for you...your favorite butter chicken...what about that?” Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter