Italian Restaurant opening

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YoungBae and Dara enter the restaurant.

“Please, welcome Sir.” Staff welcome them and guide them towards their table.

“Thank you.”

“ Here.” YoungBae pull the chair for Dara.

“Thank you.”

Dara takes the menu card and is busy reading it , while YoungBae is lovingly looking at Dara. When Dara look at him. “Thanks Dara.”

“Thanks? Why?”

“All the boys in this restaurant are thinking about why a beautiful angel like you is with me.”

Jiyong and Uee enter the restaurant. Uee is clinging at his arm.

“Please come in.” Sulli greet them.

“Oh you poor little thing! You work here as a waitress? I feel so bad for you. I mean you have to serve your fellow students and wash their dishes. It must be so weird right? But don’t worry, I’m going to tip you, okay and if you give us the best table, then we’ll increase your tip” Uee ask her in disgust.

“Sure, please come in.” Sulli welcome them with a smile.

“Look at the losers.” Uee point towards YoungBae and Dara.

Jiyong get one rose from the vase and lovingly give it to Uee, then kiss her on her cheek.

Jiyong pull a chair for Uee. Which is backing at YoungBae and Dara’s table. Jiyong take the seat in front of Dara.

YoungBae extends his hand for Dara, Dara place her hand in his.. YoungBae lovingly covers Dara’s hand with his other hand. Jiyong who is watching them is fuming with anger He is jealous and does’nt like it. Dara noticed Jiyong stares on her and feels uncomfortable..

“YoungBae I need to use the washroom, please excuse me.” Dara make an excuse and freed her hand from his hold.

“Sure.”

“Uee excuse me.”  Jiyong follows Dara.

Since the ladies washroom was locked Dara sit on the couch.  A guy seating on the other side with a glass of drink in his hand admire Dara’s beauty.

“Somebody’s inside.” The guy start the conversation. Dara ignores him.

The guy slowly starts getting closer to Dara. “ You’re so beautiful.”

“Can I buy you a drink. You misunderstood me!” Dara gets up from the seat, but he guy hold her wrist.

“Leave my hand!”

“Why are you being to formal.”

“Let go of me!.”

Jiyong taps on the guys shoulder.

“Who the hell are you!” The guy ask Jiyong.

“ She is a decent girl.”Jiyong replied instead. And turn to look at Dara.

“Thank God, Jiyong came in time to save me!.” Dara thought.

“There are girls that are better than her outside.” Jiyong just fiercefully looked at the guy and coldly said.

“But..” The guy protested.

“Go.” Jiyong push the guy outside.

“How dare he!” Dara cried and walk out.

On the way she bumped into Chaerin who is dressed as a Man along with Minzy who is dressed as a doll.

“Dara..!” Minzy call her.

‘Shhh! Minzy please stick to acting. This party is going to be super fun!”

“FYI, look at Uee she’s looking really pretty. Don’t you think so?” Minzy told Chaerin as she spotted Uee.

“ The party isn’t over yet. Just wait and watch.” Chaerin assured Minzy.

“Okay fine.”

“What’s wrong Dara?”YoungBae asked Dara as he notice she is upset.

“Nothing.” Dara lied to him.

YoungBae noticed that Dara was looking at Jiyong.

So to change the mood he snaps his finger and immediately the musician started playing violin near their table.

“YoungBae, what is all this?” Dara ask with a smile.

“I’m trying to be stylish to impress you.”YoungBae confessed.

Dara is enjoying the music. When waiter comes and places glasses on their table.

“That was really sweet.” Dara honestly told YoungBae as the musician left them alone.

Jiyong get up from his chair and make an announcement“Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I would like you all to enjoy free champagne from me.”

“Today is a special day for me. Because today I have found someone special. So I want to celebrate it with you all” Jiyong told everyone.

Everyone clapped for him.

When the waiter came to Dara with the champagne.

 “Thanks you, But I don’t want it.” Dara refused to take it.

“ Me too.Thanks” YoungBae added. So the waiter takes their glasses away.

“ Dara, will you dance with me?” YoungBae offered his hand Dara nodded in reply and took his hand. They both go on the dance floor.

“Would you like to dance with me?” Jiyong offered his hand to Uee. Uee took his hand and they both move towards the dance floor.

Both the couple started dancing, and soon other couple join them, But Jiyong eyes where fixed on Dara and Dara's eyes where fixed on Jiyong.

“Wow nice place! I hope we aren’t late.” Bom said to TOP as they entered.

TOP pointed towards the dance floor where YoungBae and Dara were dancing.

“So sweet! Your brother is quite the charmer.” Bom told TOP.

“He’s my brother isn’t he?”

“Oh God Uee! She always craves attention.” Bom said as she saw Uee dancing.

“Forget her. Lets order some pasta!” TOP told Bom.

“Sure ! love to!.” Bom agreed.

Bom noticed Minzy and Chaerin.

“Hey look at that! My Appa has the same suit. Strange?” Bom told TOP as she pointed towards Chaerin.

“ Forget it. Lets watch the dance.”

“! What’s Unnie doing here? I thought TOP had work! Come here!” Chaerin told Minzy

“Uee’s dancing with Jiyong! Jiyong , Jiyong!” Minzy cried as she saw Uee and Jiyong dancing.

“Here comes the smoke machine! Now the chemical reaction is going to happen!.” Chaerin inform Minzy.

“Really? Minzy asked anxiously.

“Yeah it will. Just wait.” Chaerin assured her.

The smoke machine is used on the dance floor, Jiyong and uee comes out of the smoke and Uee have weird green hair highlighted. Jiyong sees her hair and remove hishand from her waist.

“Oh Jiyong you’re so lucky! Look at the way everyone is looking at me! It’s because I’m one in a million” Uee happily told Jiyong as she saw everyone staring at her.

Everyone was laughing at Uee seeing her green hair.

“True.” Jiyong replied and walk away leaving Uee there.

Jiyong then kept on staring at Dara and YoungBae.

“Hello Madam! You don’t know me, but I am your biggest fan! Ma’am you are so  pretty!” Chaerin in disguise of Man told Uee.

“ Thank you.”

“I want to be friends with you…..” Uee made a sad face. “ No….if you don’t mind may I take a picture of you?” Chaerin asked Uee.

“Of course! Sure!” Uee happily agreed.

“Please Madam 1 Photo.” Uee pose for the photo.

“Can I see that picture?” Uee asked. Chaerin gladly showed her the picture.

“What?”

“The youtube committee would like to thank you because you always do something new everyweek for our entertainment.” Chaerin announced.

“Why are you thinking so much? Guess who? “ Chaerin removes her spec. revealing herself.

“ You idiot.”Uee yel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter