Dara see the photo in Jiyong’s wallet.

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Yang’s Mansion

Chaerin is still in her bed, Bom is sitting near her, wating for Chaerin to open he eyes.

“Oh my God! Chaerin! Are you alright?” Bom  happily said as she saw Chaerin opening her eyes. “I’m calling Appa right now!” Bom immediately dialed her phone.

“Why are you so excited unnie? My head hurts.”

“My goons is back! Chaerin I can’t tell you how worried we were. Your survival was a miracle! It’s like you got a new life.” Bom hugged Chaerin.

“Please Unnie, calm down and stop embarrassing me.”

“Just shut up and stop talking nonsense! You’ve been featured on the news over and over again.”

“On T.V? Cool, I want to see! Please turn it on!”

“Are you sure? It may strain your eyes.”

“Stop acting like Omma and do what I say or else I’ll faint again.”

“Alright, one minute.” Bom switch on the TV

Yujin Kim risked her life to save Chaerin Yang I think that the college’s beauty queen is more than just looks.

“What rubbish! Who said that this witch saved me? The news reporters are stupid!”

“Why? Did’t Uee save you?”

“Obviously not Unnie! Some boy saved me. I don’t know who he is, but he was a boy. Uee is just taking advantages of the situation idiot!”

“Whoever it was, do you remember anything about who he was? Anything?”

“No! I don’t remember anything.”

Chaerin recalls the date on the flyer and the cheque.

Chaerin this cheque! He tried to bribe Sulli with this cheque! TOP is the one who broke my phone because I had proof against him on it. And he just didn’t listen to me! He tried everything to stop me!

Oh God! The date on that cheque! What if Dara is telling the truth? I’ll have to find out the truth.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Kwon’s Mansion

Jiyong and Jiyeon walking down the stairs.

“I‘ve seen the news some girl has taken credit for your stupidity.” Jiyeon told jiyong.

“See Omma, I told you that I’d handle it and you were upset for no reason. No one is even talking about me and the earthquake.”

Door bell♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Butler goes and open the door. Two girls walk in .

“Jiyong.”

“Hi Jiyong.”

“Hi Jiyong I’m Yerin.”

“I‘m Jimin.”

“I’m going to college with these pretty ladies. Isn’t this what you wanted? It’s all done now are you happy?” Jiyong asked Jiyeon.

Jiyeon smiles at him. Jiyong goes near the girls and keep his hand on their waists.

Jiyong thinks. “Dara, I can do anything to keep you away from me. I hope you hate me! Hate me so much that you’ll never want to come near me again! Please hate me Dara please hate me.”

“Lets go girls.” Jiyong and the girls go from there.

Jiyeon is happy and thinks. “Finally Jiyong, you’re moving on.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Washroom

Jimin and Yerin are retouching their make up when Dara enters the wash room.

“Hey Dara! Who were you with yesterday.” Yerin asked.

“Don’t be rude. Dara doesn’t kiss and tell.” Jimin said.

“Hey babe, by the way your dress is so cool.” Jimin told Yerin.

“Thanks I just hope that Jiyong likes it because I’m going on a date with him today.” Yerin replied.

“What? Jiyong?” Jimin asked. “I am the only one who can go on a date with Jiyong.”

“That is tomorrow but today he is all mine” Yerin told her.

“Oh so you‘re competing with me?”

“So what? Anyways one date with him is enough for me.”

Dara is standing there hearing their conversation.

Minzy comes inside wearing cheerleaders dress.“Hey girls how does this look?” Minzy asked Jimin and Yerin.

“Whatever.”

“Why are you saying that? And why are you being so cocky?” Minzy asked them.

“Oh no no reason it’s just that Jiyong asked us out on a date.” Yerin replied.

“Get out! Really? I mean Jiyong, asked you two?”Minzy asked in surprise.

“Yes and quite a few other random girls.” Jimin told Minzy. “Anyways baby, one date with hotty it heavenly?”

“Jiyong dating girls? Oh my God!” Minzy excitedly said.

“Yeah!”

“That means that I’ve still got a chance I’m coming Jiyong thank you girls.” Minzy ran out of the washroom.

“Despo.”

“Hey do you think that the rumours about Jiyong and Dara are true?” Jimin asked Yerin.

“Dara?she’such a despo don’t you know that she’s famous for making up stories.” Yerin replied.

“Yeah but maybe she’s a super despo.”Both the girls leaves the washroom.

Dara comes out thinking.”So now you are playing a new game hun, Jiyong? Do you think that this will hurt me? I don’t care, you can go out with whoever you want to go I don’t care Jiyong I don’t care.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Chaerin’s Room

Chaerin is sitting on her bed recalling what Dara said about TOP.

Chaerin this cheque! He tried to bribe Sulli with this cheque! TOP is the one who broke my phone because I had proof against him on it. And he just didn’t listen to me! He tried everything to stop me!

Chaerin thinks.”If TOP didn’t know Sulli back then, then how and why did he write a cheque for her? What if Dara is telling the truth and TOP is a bloody creep! Think Chaerin, Think!”

“Dara’s phone!”Chaerin open her cupboard and takes Dara’s phone and try to start it.” Come on work with me dude!  Start! Start!” when she could not start it she called her friend.

“Hello Geun Ee?

“Hey Champ!”TOP entere her room.”How are you feeling? You scared everyone in the house!”

Ring♫♫♫♫ Ring♫♫♫♫

“One second.” TOP excused himself as he received a call.

Chaerin think.”Dara, who should I trust? I don’t want to believe that you are telling the truth,. Because if you are telling the truth, then that means that TOP is really…Oh God, I hope that you are wrong Dara.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In College Campus

“Dara wait!” Sport coach stop her. “Turn around.”

“What?”

“Don’t be dumb. Come on turn.” Dara turns around.“Fine. How much do you weight?”

“40 kilo’s” Dara replied.

“40 kilo’s fine, that‘ll work.”

“What will work?” Dara asked the coach.

“For the pyramid that we are tryimg to make we need a light girl. Your weight is fine for that. Come on.”

“Coach.”Uee is unhappy that Coach is taking Dara in their team.”We will not cheerlead with this loser.”

“Keep your attitude and your opinion to yourself.”Coach firmly told Uee. Uee gets angry.

“Go change in the locker room. You’ll find your costume in locker number7. You only have 5 minutes to get changed.” Coach told Dara. “Get changed quickly, okay?”

As Dara was going to the locker room Uee came near her.”You loser! Why don’t you just leave this college? Nobody needs you here. Nobody wants you!”

Jiyong comes there with Yerin and kisses on her cheek he shows some PDA. Uee sees him.

“Hi Jiyong!”Jiyong waves Yerin and come to Uee.

“Hi Uee” Uee hugs him. Jiyong keeps his hand on her waist.

“Hello I heard that you saved Chaerin’s life.Wow Uee! I’am your fan now!”

“Well yeah. I was thinking about bringing Chaerin some flowers. But I’m scared that the press is going to keep following me. I mean gosh! They love me Jiyong!”

“Yeah I know.” Jiyong kisses on Uee’s cheek and Dara goes from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Chaerin’s Room

Chaerin is sitting with her friend Geun Ee.

“Yes I can do that!” Geun Ee assured Chaerin, as he took the phone.

“That’s great! Now go and fix it.

“Chaerin if I fix this for you, will you go to the video game parlour as my date?”

“Hey geeks geunee, how are old are you? Twelve?”

“I’m sixteen you know.”

“Dude, just go out with someone your size okay.”

“Chaerin you know that I like you.”

“ Hey! Just do what I told you to, or else I’ll lock you in that video game parlour. now come on, go! Shooo!” Chaerin pushes GeunEe out of the room.

Chaerin think. “Now we’ll see who is telling the truth Dara. TOP or you.”

“Hey Chaerin! Save me! Chaerin!”TOP comes to the room carrying Bom. Bom is laughing at him.

“Chaerin , I’ll need to build more muscles before the wedding. Carrying your wife in your arms and bringing her into the house, it too tough.”

“Just shup up! How mean? Am I really that heavy?”TOP hug Bom.

Of course not baby. You‘re as light as a flower.”

“Just stop it.”

“So champ, what say? After all, can anyone mess with the Yang sisters? No ways.”TOP said.

“Do You have any news about Dara?” Chaerin asked.

“Chaerin, why are you ruining your mood by saying her name? Just forget her.” TOP told Chaerin.

“Yeah! Anyways.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In College Campus.

“Comeon girls stand in line.” Coach ask the 4 girls.

“Dara , you stand here.” Coach told Dara to stand behind the four girls.”I want everyone’s shoulder properly aligned. Comeon, stand straight. Properly. No joking at all, come on.”

Jiyong who was walking around the campus saw Dara in cheerleader costume, he looks at Dara.

“Is this how you stand? Come on Dara We don’t have much time and you need to climb up.”

Jiyong keep looking at them from a distance.

“Comeon Dara. Come on, lets go.” Dara climbs up taking the support of the Coach.

“Move.”As the coach leaves her Dara loses her balance and fall down.

“What happened?” Coach examine her ankle. “Oh God! I think you’ve sprained it.”

Coach scan the around and sees Jiyong is about to go from there.

“Jiyong.” Coach stop him. “Come here quickly. Fast!” Jiyong walks towards them.

“God! Is it hurting a lot?”Coach ask Dara, Dara nods,

“Jiyong, quickly take her to the medical room.” Coach told Jiyong.

“Ma’am I can go there myself.” Dara told the Coach.

“Come on Dara. Jiyong take her.”Dara resists but Jiyong pick her up and strated walking.

“Coach, why have you chosen this drama queen to be a part of this college spirit club? I mean. Come on she’s not interested. She just wants to gain sympathy. She acts all innocent just to get everyones attention.” Uee complain.

“Come on girls disperse.”Coach ordered.

Jiyong carries Dara through the collage corridor, Dara looks at him.

“Don’t look at me. I would have left you there if the coach hadn’t requested me to take you. I have no interest in being near you.”

They reach the medical room.

“Put her down there.” Sister instructed Jiyong. Jiyong dumps her into the bed. “Hey! Don’t put her down so hard.” Jiyong walks out from the room but his wallet falls down and sister pick it up.

“Hey!” Sister tries to call him, but he is already gone. Sister open the wallet.

“Oh you two are boyfriend and girlfriend.”

“What? No way.”

“Wow! Your photo looks really nice.” Sister told Dara as she watched the photo in the wallet..”I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter