First day of College

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Dara’s Room

It's Morning. Eunju opens the window curtains and sunlight falls on Dara's face waking her up. Dara gets up and sits on her bed. Eunju goes and sits on the bed.

“Good morning Dara.”

“Good morning Aunty! Aunty you put Omma's picture here. Thank you so much!”

“Okay, Tell me first... How are you feeling now?”

“I am Okay. But I just keep thinking what happened. I even don't know how I met you all. How Appa accepted me...and you too...” Eunju smiles.

“Dara, I want to tell you one thing... You call me Omma not Auntie... From now I am your Omma, Okay?”

“How good you are... You gave me place in your heart. And you gave me equal love like Chaerin or Unnie. I can't complain!”

“Of course not! What do you think we accepted you because we love you? No! You are our support in Old age...Our investment... When we become old and are on wheelchair... who will come to push us? You only will come... There is no hope from Chaerin... And Bom is fed up of us... Who else remains? You, is it not?”

“Of course! Me...”

Hyunsuk comes to the Room.

“Good Morning!” Hyunsuk has something in his hand.

“Appa... Good morning Appa...” Dara hugs him.

“Yeah...This is for my lovely Princess.”

“Wow Appa... New Phone? Thank you so much...This is so cool. Appa, You know what happened yesterday?” Hyunsuk and Eunju look at each other.

“Yeah... But I feel you were tired and so you were little confused. Leave what happened yesterday...think of what is going to happen. You are suppose to go to College. It is your first day. How much your friends would be missing you and want to meet you... They may want to gossip with you. They want to see your new look. So get ready and get going...”

“Okay!”

“Get ready fast Dara... I will get you the breakfast... Come soon...”

“Okay... I will see you...” Eunju and Hyunsuk goes from the room. After they go Dara comes and looks at her Photo with her Omma Sooyoung and smiles.

 

Chaerin comes into the room calling for Dara so that they can go to college together.

“ Let's go to College.”

“Oh! You are ready?”

“Why? What do you think? Come on dear...”

“College and in this Pajamas.”

“Why? What do you think? It would be too hot? Shall I wear shorts?”

“Chaerin, 1 second. I am not going with you if you are wearing these cloths.”

“Dude... I am not going to change my clothes now. So stop behaving like this and come...”

“Chaerin please... Since I have to get ready.” Dara signals the door.

“Okay Bye loser!” Chaerin goes from the room.

“You loser...” She turns from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

AKS College Campus.

There is a Banner in the College Campus which reads, 'Welcome Freshers'.

 There are many new faces in the College Campus. Barbie and Skipper comes to the College in a Jeep with their Boyfriends.

In the College Corridor they see Ms Jinha and Ms Shin and compliments on their looks. Principal Kim looks from his Room door towards the Campus “Again another new year has started.”

Youngbae comes in his Car to the College and goes around happily greeting students. Suddenly he gets a call on his Mobile. He picks it up and talks to the caller, “Hello Darling...”

Youngbae sits on a concrete bench in the Campus. “Yeah, Of course Darling I have reached the College. Yeah Darling, We two will go together.” Chaerin comes behind Youngbae and listens to the conversation with interest... “Of course Sweety today we will announce in front of the whole college that we are Boyfriend and Girlfriend...Yes Baby,I love you too!”

“And I love you three...” Youngbae gets startled and cuts the Call.

Chaerin comes and sits on the Bench with Youngbae.“ Hi Babe...Sweety...Honey...Darling...”

“Just shut up Chaerin...If she would have heard...” Youngbae signals that she would have killed him.

“Oh...Youngbae's new girlfriend is a Hitler or what?” Chaerin acts as if she is scared and then laughs. “Come on friend tell me who it is...Tell me who is that Mystery Women who ...”

“Will you go from here? You will get me beatings... Anyways, In some time the whole College would know who my Girlfriend is.”

“Oh Hold On... All will come to know means... Are you going to announce your engagement? Come on Tell me who..” Bom comes there. “Is your super duper new Girlfriend man...” 

Uee and her friends Barbie and Skipper comes walking towards them.

“Me...”

“Baby...”Youngbae signals Uee to come near.

“No Bloody no.” Youngbae nods at Chaerin and Bom that it is her.

“What the hell...you have gone sick...” 

Minzy and Daesung also hear this and cannot believe it. Youngbae gets up from the bench.

“Guys,I was about to tell you all that my new girlfriend is Uee.”

“You did not get anyone else to date? You only got her?”

“Watch it! Last year you used to roam around in College...even after the College ended and this year also the same thing? If only people knew your secret. But I know your every secret. So beware! Because I can tell them all.”

“Listen Chicklet! She is my sister. Speak to her properly otherwise...”

“Otherwise what? You watch out too! Because now I am not the old Uee anymore. I don't bark, I bite. So if you don't want to chop it on your first day, Shut it!”

“Really?”

“You like Video streaming, don't you? So if you are not careful you can watch your videos tomorrow on youtube. How you stole your Appa's Alcohol...how you served everyone...I have all the proofs baby!” She then looks at Minzy. “And you...Chaerin's tail... You stay away from me at 20 feet distance. If even you shadow falls on my path, you will be dead. But yes, If you want Social status leave that Pajama girl and can join Uee's gang. Bae...”Youngbae runs to Uee and the students look at him shocked.

“Yes, Baby!”

“My Bag...”

“Baby, I am here... Give it to me.” He takes the bag from Uee. “From tomorrow do it on your own... otherwise you will do it on your own. Uee turns and walks from there. Youngbae follows her.

“Looks like Uee got wings...I have to cut it...”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Jungle

Dara is walking on the Road on the side of the jungle. Her Mobile rings and she picks up the call from Chaerin.

“Hello!”

“Dude, Where are you man? You know I have to give you the latest goss. Actually you won't be remembering what is goss but still this goss is worth knowing. Where are you?”

“Chaerin, I just had some work. Now I have finished and coming. I am coming. I am coming to college, Okay?”

“Fine, But come fast. You got to hear this man...” Chaerin cuts the phone.

“Hello!” She finds the Phone cut and dials a number. The keeps the phone to her ear and she hears a voice mail recording, “Hi! This is Jiyong! You can't reach me now. I will call you back but don't wait for me because there no guarantee of next moment.”

 Dara thinks, “Who was that? How did I get this number? Do I know him? Who could be this Jiyong?”

Dara walks backwards unconsciously and bumps into a stranger.

“Oh! I am so sorry! I didn't mean to.” The guy removes his glasses and looks at her.

“It's okay!”

“No, I was not watching and walking...It was just an accident.”

“In life nothing is an accident. We have met because of one reason or the other.”

“Actually, Could you please tell me the way to AKS College? I have lost my way. I told my sisters that I would meet them there but it seems like I have just lost.”

“Well, I don't think you should be going through this way.”

“Actually I came walking from the road and landed up here. If you would help me that would be great.”

“Yeah, Of course. I am also going there.”

“Really?”

“Really...”

“That is such a coincidence!”

“Nothing in life is coincidental. Shall we?” Dara nods and they walk together.

“It's good that I got your company.”

“I don't know about that but I always go alone...”

Dara thinks, “What a strange person... I had to meet such a weirdo on the College first day itself.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

AKS College Campus.

Chaerin sees Uee and walks towards her saying, “Uee, You are dead!.” Uee also walks towards her and meets Chaerin halfway.

“You know what Chaerin? You little Brat...This year don't come near me otherwise I will not leave you. So don't act smart or breathe in my space.”

“Listen Bimbo! I was thinking that from outside you are foolish and a fashion victim. But since when you have started being horrible? What happened to you?”

“You... You happened to me...and your horror sister...That is what happened. Oh Yeah... Also tell that Dara that her memory is gone...not mine... Just because she has forgotten Jiyong does not mean that she would get Youngbae. Tomorrow if she even come close to Youngbae, I will teach her a lesson. And remember, I remember all your sisters details and all her dirty filthy secrets and Jiyong's too...”Uee goes from there.

Chaerin also walks from there.

Dara who overhears the conversation thinks, “Jiyong? Who is Jiyong? Who is he? I need the answers to my Questions Chaerin Yang. I need to know who is this Jiyong.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Washroom

Dara sees Chaerin going to the wash room and follows her.

Dara thinks, “Who is this Jiyong? Hearing his name why my heart flutters? And Dirty Secrets? What does it mean? What such secrets are there which can spoil the reputation of my family? I know Jiyong.” Chaerin comes out of the Loo and sees Dara standing outside.

“Mirror, Mirror on the Wall...our Dara is the fairest of them all...”

“Chaerin!”

“If you have finished admiring yourself let's go. It's time for first lecture. What happened? Why are you looking so serious?”

“Chaerin, Who is this Jiyong?”

Chaerin remembers the Doctor talking to her family, 'We don't know how she lost her memory but we definitely know that she has to be kept away from all painful memories in her life.”

“Jiyong? Why are we talking about him?”

“Chaerin, Don't avoid the topic. Who is he?”

“Not very important man. An acquaintance o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter