Engagement party

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Yang’s Mansion

Guests started arriving at the Party.

Bom comes down stairs “Wow! Look at her! Hi beautiful!” Jay complimented.

“Hi Uncle.”

“You are looking gorgeous!”Hyunsuk said with smile.

“Thank you.”

“I’m coming. Sorry, excuse me..”Bom excused herself as she saw TOP and goes to him.

“Wow! New dress?” TOP tease Bom.

“Yeah silly.” Bom playfully hit him.

“So romantic! One picture please?” Minzy said to them as she captured their sweet moments.

“Hey Seunghyun your parents have beeen waiting for you. Lets go.”Hyunsuk said as he guided TOP inside the hall.

“Eunju, Where is Chaerin. This girl is too much!” Hyunsuk asked his wife as his lovely daughter was not seen in the party.

Hyunsuk was searching for Chaerin around the hall when he notice Dara, standing alone.

“She looks so preety.” Hyunsuk said to Eunju who was also looking at Dara happily. “Eunju when I look at her it doesn’t feel like I’m looking at a stranger. It feel like I am looking at someone from our family. I feel like I know her very well.” Hyunsuk honestly shared his feeling with his wife.

Eunju went near.”Dara can you do somethingfor me? Can you please see where Chaerin is?”

“Sure.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Chaerin’s Room.

“Chaerin! Come outside, everyone is waiting for you.”

“Effing hell!”

“What happened? Come outside.”

“Is there anyone with you?”

“No there’s no one else. What happened?”

“Dara please close the bedroom door.”

“Okay.” Dara close the door.

Chaerin come outside of the dressing Room, she is dressed in beautiful Peach gown.“Look Dara! My own Omma plotted this plan against me!” Dara is speechless as she sees Chaerin. “Everyone is going to laugh at me.”

‘No Chaerin, no one will laugh because you are looking fabulous! Wow!”

“Are you mad? I’m not coming down like this!”

“Don’t be stupid Chaerin! You’re looking nice! And anyways it’s Bom special day, so don’t spoil it. Be a good girl and come down.”

“Wait!”

“What?”

“I’ll deal with you later!”

“Okay.” Chaerin get her sneakers and wear them.

“Eww Chaerin! What are you doing?” 

‘Don’t say that. Atleast let me wear something normal. Or else I’ll feel like I’m in someones elses body.”

“I’m ready.”

“Lets go Chaerin!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Party Hall

Chaerin and Dara enter the party hall. Eunju and Hyunsuk is happy to see Chaerin while look at them in anger. Hyunsuk is so happy that he has tears in his eyes.

“Appa please control yourself.” Chaerin told him.

“I was just crying because I’ve lost my daughter. I don’t know when my little girl grew up to be such a beautiful lady.”

“Not really. Sneakers!” Chaerin lift her gown showing him sneakers in her feet instead of heels.

“Now that’s my Chaerin.” Hyunsuk happily said wiping his tears.

“Okay Appa, okay Omma see you later!”

 

Yang notice Kwon’s entering the Party.

“Kwons? What are they doing here?” Eunju asked Hyunsuk.

“I can’t believe that they are here after all that happened the nerve of them!” Hyunsuk said in anger.

“I did’nt invite  them.” Eunju told Hyunsuk.

TOP runs to Kwon’s“Hello Sir, Good evening Madam.”

“TOP invited them.” Eunju told her husband.

“Thank you so much for coming Sir.” TOP happily told Jaesung as he welcome them.

“Please don’t say anything for TOP and Bom’s sake. Hyunsuk!” Eunju pleaded.

“Come I’ll introduce you to my Omma and Appa.” TOP guided the Kwon’s towards his parents.

“Hello.” Eunju goes towards Kwon.

“Congratulation.” Jaesang and Jiyeon said to Eunju.

“Thankyou so much please come in.” Eunju invite them happily.

“Appa this is Mr. Kwon, this is my Appa and Omma, Youngbae’s parents.” TOP introduce to his Family. “My parents don’t live here. They came here just for my engagement.”

“I see. You’ve chosen a very good day to come here.” Jaesang told them. “You have a very hardworking son. And I’m glad that he works for me. I’m sure that you must be proud of him.”

 

Jiyong comes with Uee. Uee is clinging at his arm. Jiyong removes Uee’s hand  from his arm and walk inside.

 

“Did you see Chaerin? She was looking so WOW!” Random guy is telling his friends.

“Oh God! Even Chaerin has boys that like her now. It looks like I’m going to die single.” Minzy thought. “ TOP and Bom, Youngbae and Dara. Jiyong and Uee. And now Chaerin and some random boys.  What should I do?”

“Jiyong and Uee are not together anymore! Minzy get up! Now is your chance!” Minzy said to herself.

Minzy sees Jiyong standing alone and goes to him.

“Jiyong! You’re so hot!” Minzy start flirting with him.

“Stay away you despo! This is my boyfriend!” Uee pull Minzy away from Jiyong.

“You? Miss uninvited maid! You’re such a pile on!” Minzy said in rage.

“You are the daughter of an ordinary government worker who has been a pile on for Chaerin’s whole life. You‘re telling me this?” Uee said to Minzy.

“Listen Bimbo, stay away from Minzy.” Chaerin comes for Minzy’s defense.

“What are you two a couple?” Uee asked them.

“Yeah. Just like you and this are a couple.” Chaerin said looking at Jiyong.

“Cat fight.” Jiyong muttered.

“Yeah you might even get scratches on your face in this cat fight. Come on, let fight if you have the guts.” Chaerin challenged Jiyong.

“I don’t fight with babies.”Jiyong replied and walked away.

 

Eunju came and catch Chaerin by her ear.“I can’t even leave you for one minute because you’ll do something stupid. What were you doing?”

“Omma someone there is calling you. Overthere.” Chaerin fools hers and run away.

“Chaerin!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dara goes in the room where all jackets and coats are hung.

“How do you remember everyones coats?” Dara ask the guy.

“No madam, I don’t remember them. I just look after them. People take their own coats.”

Dara checks the rack and find that the wings design jacket hunged up.

“Jiyong will have to come to take his jacket.”Dara says in her mind.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Party Hall.

Everyone is busy chating having they drinks and dancing, Dara goes and offs the central heating system she then goes back in the room where the coats and jacket are kept.

“Jiyong you will be careful and behave yourself tonight.” Jiyeon remind Jiyong.

“I haven’t done anything.” Jiyong tells her and moves from there.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

“It’s suddenly very cold. Don’t you think so?” The guy standing near the  jacket rack remark. Dara  nodded her reply.

“They are having so much fun dancing there. You can go for a bit, I’ll manage here.” Dara assured him.

“Thank you Ma’am.” The guy leaves the room.

 

In Party hall everyone is feeling cold.

Dara sees Jiyong coming into the room to get the coat.

Jiyong comes inside the room, Dara keep her eyes on him waiting for him to pick up his jacket. Jiyong look at Dara, but she immediately shifted her glance. Jiyong pick up his coat and goes outside after wearing it. Dara is surprised to see that it is not the jacket with the wings design.

 

“Did the heater have to stop working? It’s  so cold!” Youngbae walks towards Dara.

Youngbae pick up the jacket with the wings design. He looks at Dara who is watching him. He puts the jacket on her. “Dara you should wear this jacket, or you’ll also feel cold.”

“Youngbae is this jacket yours?” Dara takes the jacket out.

“No it belong to the watchman’s what’s wrong with you Dara? I was trying to be romantic by giving you my jacket. It’s so cool and it’s a limited edition jacket that was specially made. Just like me so now you should take both of us in your arms quickly! Because baby, there are millions of girls there that can willingly give their life for me.”

Dara thinks“No Youngbae, there is only one girl who is giving her life up for you….. Sulli.”

I can’t say his name because he belongs to a very infleuncial family.

Dara gives the jacket to Youngbae and steps back.Giving him a suspicious look.“What’s wrong Dara? Why are you looking at me like that.” Dara doesn’t answer him and moves backward.

“Something wrong? Hello?” Youngbae asked her.

“Uncle, Don’t you think that its too chilly?” Youngbae asked Hyunsuk who enter the room.

“Yes! Infact, some idiot turned the heater off!” Hyunsuk replied. “I just turned it on because all of the guests were shivering. I wonder who did this?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter