Sandara Jiyong Wedding

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Yang's Mansion

“What are you doing? Please be quick guest will reach here anytime.” Youngbae who was supervising the organization told the staff decorating the Mansion. “Now where is the bartender is he also getting married today? Search him and tell him to arrange the bar quickly….. Please do it fast.”

One of the staff was playing with the flowers Youngbae went near him. “Its fun playing with the flower isn’t it. But we have to decorated the Mansion for today event. Let me help you.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Eunju is coming down the stairs talking to her self.

“These many years I dreamed of daughters wedding and now that day has come. I don't understand what to do now.”

 She sees a staff coming with a Pot of flowers. She scolds him and asks him to put more flowers. She asks the house staff who comes there if the person who was supposed to bring cake have come. She walks forward without looking in front asking him to go and bumps into Hyunsuk.

“Eunju... relax... relax! Why are you so tensed up?”

“This is the matter. You go and do your part of work.”

“What work?”

“I told that I will do Dara and Jiyong's marriage the next day itself but did not think that there would be this much work. At last moment we planned this wedding, as we were unable to book any venue we decided to do it in our Mansion.”

“There is no problem Eunju. What is the problem for you? You are an expert in arranging parties. If you do with love... everything would happen and after all now we have two son who busy arranging the things look Youngbae is supervising the decoration, TOP is looking after the guest and Bom is looking after the catering. Everything is perfect.”

“Hyunsuk you know this is the lavish wedding we are doing, as we were unable to do that for Bom and Chaerin as you were not with me. Hyunsuk...You don't know. After you have gone I did not put your photo there for a long time. I did not believed that you left us. I thought that you would come back.”

“I came back, right? Why are you getting so emotional?” Eunju wipes her tears. “I am here, right? Eunju... Now don't go anywhere. I would not be able to tolerate that pain Hyunsuk.” Hyunsuk gives her a one sided hug.

“I won't go anywhere leaving you all... Don't worry!”

“Now go... There is lot of work left... Go! Get the Ring for the Groom.” Hyunsuk goes from there and Eunju continues to supervise the work.

“Youngbae you go and get ready. You have done a lots.”

“Omma this is my house. And its my duty to work. If I don’t work today when will I work. You just relax. You are bride’s mother, enjoy the moment. Just chill... I will look at everything.”

“You have taken all the responsibility.”

“Yeah I have taken the responsibility, so now I am fulfilling it as a friend and a brother of the bride.”

“I am blessed to have son’s like TOP, You and Jiyong.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Dara’s Room

Dara is sitting in front of the Dressing table. She is wearing a beautiful gown.

She imagines Jiyong coming near and leaning towards her.

“Sandara Kwon... Now you have become mine... forever!” Dara smiles. Jiyong kisses on her head. Jiyong moves from there. Dara keeps looking into her reflection smiling. Chaerin enters the room and sees Dara smiling. She clear to get Dara's attention and goes to stand near Dara.

“Dara... You know... You were looking at the mirror and smiling at yourself like a full on loser.”

“No way... Shut up!”

“Yes way, I saw it! You were imagining the mirror as Jiyong and romancing with the mirror.” Dara keeps her hand on head. “Jiyong, I love you! Jiyong my darling...muah...” Chaerin gives a flying kiss to the mirror.

“Chaerin... How naughty you are...” Both of the girls smile. “I am really going to miss you... You know that?”

“Miss me? Why? Where am I going? I am here only. Anyway, we are going to come here everyday... to eat the food made by Omma. Neither of us know to cook...” Both smile. “By the way, you are looking good... Very hot! One minute... Why are you wearing so much Jewelry?”

     

“Chaerin... Some people like to dress up on their wedding unlike some people who get drunk.”

“Shut up Okay... I don't drink that much. And anyway... Youngbae doesn't mind.”

“Of course... Why will Youngbae mind? So then tell me... What happened?”

“Meaning?”

“Of course... Youngbae and yours first night alone together... How was it?” Chaerin blushes. “My God Chaerin You are shy and blushing... Super cool!”

“Please okay? I am not shy... I am totally cool about it.”

“Oh Chaerin is blushing, So how was your nuptial night?”

“Why do you give such tacky names? It was like normal type.”

“What normal type?”

“Well when we went to the room servant bought almond Milk I asked Youngbae to drink and he drank it.”

“Then?”

“I sat next to him..”

“Then?”

“Then I asked, “Dude, now what?'”

“Then?”

“ Then I laid next to him.”

“Then?”

“Then we slept!”

“What? You slept? What rubbish!”

“What you mean by rubbish?”

“Chaerin, How can you sleep on your first night?”

“And afterwards... Youngbae did something very shocking.” Dara's eyes lights up.

“Really? What?”

“He started snoring...” Chaerin laughs. “Seriously Man... And that's not all...He also talks...”

“Whole night?”

“I was sitting and hearing his talk. I feel that I would get dark circles...” The girls laugh. Chaerin's mobile rings.

“Oh... Looks like it is his phone. Tell him that by getting married he has taken your nights sleep.” Dara laughs. Chaerin picks up the Phone and makes a snoring sound.

“Chaerin, Where are my clothes. I don't have clothes to wear.”

“What? Are you ?”

“What nonsense Chaerin. I don't have clothes to wear for the occasion today. In the Cupboard it is all your things. I have no clothes.”

“I forgot... yeah...I remembered. I put all your clothes in 2 plastic bags and gave to Mr Wu...”

“You must be kidding me. All my branded clothes you put in Plastic bags and gave to Mr Wu? You think of my clothes as garbage?”

“Sorry Dude!”  Bom enter the room.

“OH MY GOD! Dara! You’re absolutely gorgeous! This gown really is beautiful but it didn’t even stand out because you are more beautiful!”

“Thanks Unnie.”

“Are you ready.”Dara nods.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

TOP comes there and asks if he is going to his sister in law's wedding in Jeans. Youngbae gets irritated. TOP makes fun of him and goes from there.

“Chaerin... You know what? Everyone is making fun of me. You should have been here.”

“Why?”

“Your sister is getting married. So most of the Guests would be yours and I have no clothes to wear. How will I welcome? Come here fast...”

“Oh God... So much Drama... I am coming...”

“Jieun  and Minzy is already here and that too with full gang. So please... Come here fast!”

“Okay...”

“And yeah... I love you...”

“I love you too!”

“Please come soon Baby... Please... Bye!”

“See yeah...”

Youngbae goes from there looking for TOP.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

The Groom arrives. A Chauffeur is driving a white decorated Car. Jaesang is sitting on the front seat. Jiyong and Jiyeon are sitting at the back. Jiyeon and Jaesang are also human now. Along with Hyunsuk and Jiyong their cursed is also removed.

 “Omma... Today how happy everyone is..”

“Mr Yang has decorated the Mansion well.” Jaesang remark.

“Jaesang... It is a happy occasion. The whole Gyeyang should know that today is Jiyong's wedding.”

“You were telling right Jiyong. In this world there is nothing without human love and feelings. And because of you today I could feel it. I feel so good. Thank you very much. Because of you today I can feel happiness. This is a new beginning for me.”

“Appa, I should be the one saying thanks... For giving a new life... Thanks Appa! Thanks Omma!”

“Today I understood why every Omma feels that her son is the most handsome. Because today there is no one who is more handsome than you. You look very nice in this tuexdo.”

“But Omma... Dara's Omma also send a tuexdo. I did not wear that... Won't she feel bad?”

“Come on Jiyong... We are from the Groom's side... They will have to give that much respect to us, right?” Jiyong laughs.

“Now you have become One Hundred Percent Omma...” Jiyeon smiles. “Let's go! Everyone is waiting for us.”

“But seriously Jiyong we vampires lived with humans for ages, but we never got the happiness of their world. I am sure today Eunju will share more happiness with me.”

“Lets go everyone is waiting for the groom.”

The Kwon's get out of the Car.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Minzy and her friend runs to Eunju and tells her that the Groom has come. Eunju starts panicking and starts calling everyone. She asks the girls to see if Dara is ready.

 Hyunsuk goes to welcome them. Chaerin comes there along with TOP, Bom and Youngbae. Eunju scolds Chaerin for not wearing jewelry.She then notices Youngbae's clothes and Eunju gets annoyed with Chaerin. She tells that she has purchased Suit and kept upstairs for Youngbae and asks him to go and wear it.

“Yeah... Seriously you should be ashamed Youngbae. You are wearing such clothes for my sister's wedding. Come on... Go and change your clothes.” Chaerin takes Youngbae from there. TOP, Bom comes to Hyunsuk and Eunju and takes them from there. Yangs and Party welcomes the Kwons.

“Congratulations Mrs Yang...” Jaesang said to Eunju.

“Same to you...” Jiyong takes blessings from Eunju and Hyunsuk. “You did not wear the tuxedo given by your Mother in law.”

 “Why? Jiyong does not look good in the tuxedo  purchased by me?” Jiyeon asked Eunju.

“Oh No...no... its looking alright. Actually I had purchased matching outfits for Bride and Groom.” Eunju asks the Kwons to come in and they all walk in.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Chaerin sees Dara looking from upstairs to the Hall.

“Hello Bride what are you doing here. No one should see you now. Go inside.”

“Chaerin I can’t believe all this is happening I am getting married my groom is waiting for me. And finally we will get married but I want to see him I can’t see him anywhere.”

 “Oh my God! have some patience. What so rush? After the wedding, lifelong you have to see only him. Might be later you will get bored looking at his face so now you have time to enjoy your singlehood.”

“Chaerin I want to see how he is looking. Please do something.”

“Okay fine stand here you will get good scolding from Omma if she sees you.”

“Oh God! Chaerin please …. Just one picture… get me his one picture I want to see how handsome he is looking please go..”

“Eww. You want that I should go and get your groom picture.” Dara nods. Chaerin refuse.

“Chaerin please.”

“Forget it.” Chaerin goes from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jieun Minzy and Daesung are entertaining the guest with their dance performance.

 Youngbae sees Jiyong looking upwards.

“Hello Dude what happen to you? Why are you looking upstairs? What’s the matter?”

“Bro I am desperate to see Dara. Right now atleast one glance of Dara will give me peace..”

“Dude wait a little longer your darling Dara will soon come down. Why so desperate?”

“Oh come on bro, I very well know what was your condition yesterday before marriage. Remember? I have waited for this moment for ages I think that even one second is like a year. Just once glance of her and I am ready to happily wait for her.”

“Patience dude patience. I very well understand you. I also got married yesterday. But one advice Sweetest is the fruit of patience. Just few more minutes. Till them enjoy your bachelorhood. Just enjoy. Dara will come soon. All your friends are trying their best to make this wedding special. Enjoy the performance.” Youngbae goes from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

“Chaerin you are of no use, after you got married you lost your brains you have changed you are good for nothing, if it was my old Chaerin right now she would have not only got me lots of pictures of Jiyong but Jiyong himself not like you aunty type.”

“Hey hold on. Don’t insult me. Okay.”

“Re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter