Jiyong selfcontrol.

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Kwon's Mansion

Jiyong is standing near the window having his drink“What happened Jiyong?” Jiyeon asked him.

 “Why are you forcing me to do that play? I don’t want to do that I can’t stand that girl. I don’t want to be close to her or those humans” Jiyong Confess to Jiyeon.

“You don’t have a choice Jiyong.”

“I hate her! I never want to see her face again I don’t want to go close to her.”

“Then do something that will make her herself not want to come to you in fact you’ll get an opportunity to do this tomorrow.”Jiyeon told  Jiyong.

“Tomorrow?”

“Tomorrow is Chaerin Yang’s birthday so the Yangs are throwing her a party and we are invited and you will go with us.”

“No no way she will be there too I won’t go there.”Jiyong shook his head.

“You will go and that’s final.”Jiyeon ordered him. “You will go there meet Dara and do something that’ll make her hate you she won’t even want to come near you. Then even when she is around you it won’t bother you.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Collage Campus

“Why are you looking at me like this ? Do you want to say something to me?”Uee asked Youngbae who was staring at her.

 “Yes  Uee I want to say something to you.”

“Yes Bae? Go on.”

“I want to tell you  that… that…. Your zip is undone.”Youngbae smirk andwalk away.

“Bae and his old sick jokes.” Uee irritated  muttered.

 

Chaerin is searching someone when she bump into Uee“Watch where you go.”Uee  yell at her.

“Sorry babe but the view infront of my way so ugly that I had to close my eyes.”Chaerin replied.

“You think you’re very smart don’y you?”Uee asked her.

“Yeah because I can understand it’s a perset skill so not everyone can have it.” Chaerin replied with a smirk.

“Oh please I don’t show off my smartness.”Uee told Chaerin.

“I know you have so much smartness coming out of you so your cronies have to run behind you carrying a bucket.”Chaerin said.

“Hun?”

“Nevermind once you understand the joke you can text me toodles.” Chaerin told her as her walked away.

“I don’t have to hide my ugliness behind my smartness have you ever looked into a mirror?” Chaerin stop in her track hearing Uee. “The servants in my house look better than you.Your Omma was so embarrassed at the Kwon’s party she was probably thinking about how she can take you to meet  the people. How sad?”

“Excuse me who are you? And what do you think of yourself  Chaerin looks good.” Minzy yelled at Uee.

“Oh give me a break Ms over dressed.”Uee told Minzy.

“Atleast the Yang’s older daughter has a few good features otherwise what would the Yang’s be able to do.Chaerin is like this because her parents have a lot of money or else what would she do? She walk around here like a jungle hooligan and thinks that she is all that….”Chaerin was silently listening to Uee and boiling with anger, but she did’nt react.

“Enough Uee.”Minzy again yelled at her.

Chaerin gave a death glare to Uee and then walked away leaving Uee alone with her friend.“Chaerin Chaerin Chaerin stop come on Chaerin please smile.” Minzy followed her.

“Forget her don’t feel bad.”Minzy told Chaerin.

“Ohh! But I am feeling bad very bad for that tacky bimbo Uee poor thing what’s going to happen to her now?”Chaerin said with wicked smile.

“What?”

“Did you really think I would get angry about what that said to me? No babe I don’t get angry I get evil now I’ll insult her in front of everyone, and she’ll cry because she messed with Chaerin Yang.”

“Chaerin what are you going to do?.”

“Wait and watch baby.”

 

 

“Uee! Uee!  My darling Uee! Where have you been?” Chaerin cheerfully ran towards Uee and hug her. “Uee you’re my best friend Uee! You’ve opened my eyes you know so much about everyone I know that I’m ugly and that I don’t know how to dress properly my Omma is so upset because of me that’s why I need your help Uee can you please give me grooming tips so that I can become presentable like your friends. Hey tomorrowis my birthday please come to the party because if you do then it will be a very glamorous party.”

Chaerin kneel down “Please Uee please say that you’ll come please make my party glamorous.”

“Okay okay I shall bless you my ugly duckling if you benefit from my presence at your party so why not, you saved me Uee on yeah I nearly forgot the theme of my party is Pool party my Omma will give the best dressed person a makeup kit obviously you’ll win.”

“Wow .”

“Yay.”

“Yeah cool.”

“See you.” Chaerin gave her a flying kiss.

“See ya.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Yang’s Mansion

Bom  is busy decorating  the Mansion for the Chaerin’s birthday party theme is Halloween.

 “Okay … don’t forget the pumpkin punch and I want the cake to be in the shape of an claw fine … okay… bye.” Bom instructed on the phone.

“Ummm… no this doesn’t look scary enough  I want smoke to come out of its eyes it’ll look very scary..okay?” Bom told  her servant you was decorating the Pumkin.

“And what are you doing? You still haven’t put these up?” Bom took the mask in her hand. “Okay I’ll choose..this one it’s going to look soo scary

and put this one over there okay?”

“And what is this? Why is the skeleton behind the bush? Put some blood on it it’ll look very scary.”

 

“Bom Bom calm down calm down you’re confusing the servants as well as me what have you done to the house ? Is this a house  or a haunted house nets!

Cobwebs spiders oh my God what is all this?” Eunju entered the hall.

“Ahhh! What was that? What was that? What was that?”Eunju screamed when Bom throwed a mask at her.

“Omma calm down they’re just scary masks ghosts, vampires, Dracula I purchased all these decorations.” Bom excitedly told her.

“Decorations? What kind of party is this?”Eunju asked in rage.

“Omma this matches Chaerins personality perfectly murderous and spooky so she’s having a Halloween birthday party.”

“Halloween?”

“Yes Halloween I know that we don’t celebrate it but people in America do on October 31 and on this day the dead come back alive that’s why I’ve kept it as the theme of Chaerin’s birthday party cool right?”Bom excitedly told Eunju.

“And you think that this theme is going to be fun?” Eunju asked in rage.

“Relax Omma it’s going to be damn good fun! I’ve kept witches costumes for you upstairs in your room.”Bom hug her.

“You want me to be a witch do you think I’m awitch? Do you thinks your Omma is a witch.”Eunju ask in anger.

“No Omma.”Bom hug her.

“Wow so much love can I also join in?” TOP entered the hall. “I have a job now so I’m worthy of becoming a member of this family by the way Jay uncle is making his costume himself for Chaerin’s party.”

“Wow that’s so cool.” Bom said happily.

“And he’s invited the Kwons, I have also done that on your behalf.”TOP added. Eunju smiled at him.

 “The Kwons? Omma I know that some of your friends are coming its cool but why did you invite them?” Bom irratedly asked.

“Look Bom they invited us to their party if we don’t invite them then it’ll be very impolite.”Eunju reason out.

“Why are you so worried? You can party in here with your ghosts, witches and vampires! We’ll be outside on the lawn with a civili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter