Chaerin Youngbae's Wedding

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Poison Ivy Club

 

Youngbae's Bachelor Party is going on. Drinks are being served and music is playing on the background. Daesung compliments TOP for the arrangements. Youngbae comes there and asks TOP why he has thrown such a lavish party. TOP offers Youngbae a drink but he refuses and goes from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At the Yang’s Mansion

The girls are disappointed seeing sandwiches and wafers. Minzy comes there and puts just the dim lights on and asks the girls if their mood is set. The girls say Yes and asks for booze. Minzy shows a bottle. When the girl starts to fill the glasses Minzy asks her to fill half as it is ration. The Girl is disappointed and asks if at least the male dancers would come. Minzy tells that a y dancer is coming. The door bell rings and Minzy tells them that he has come.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Lee’s Mansion

The Kwons open the Lee House door and enters.

“We will not get anything here Jiyong... Let's go...”

“Appa we cannot go from here without checking... We will have to check at least once... whatever happens... You and Omma look downstairs... I and Mr Yang would look upstairs.” They all go searching.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiyong and Hyunsuk reaches the store room. Jiyong calls Dara's name.

“Dara... She was here... I can smell her...” Jaesang and Jiyeon comes there.

“We looked downstairs... There is no clue...”

“Dara was here... But she is not here now... Minho... Minho took her from here. But where?” Jiyong takes his mobile out of his pocket and dials a number. He is disappointed as it is switched off.

“I know how we can get to Dara... Jieun...”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Gyeyang Palace

Minho and Dara are at the Gyeyang Palace Fort. Dara is sitting on the floor and looking at her hands. Minho comes near Dara and tries to hold her hand to look. Dara pulls her hand away.

“Minho... please! Please stay away from me...”

“Dara... I have not come here to hurt you just show me where you have hurt...”

“Minho ...please stay away from me...”

“I am not here to hurt you... I really love you. Just show.” He tries to hold her hand again and Dara pulls back from him.

“Minho please... Stay away from me... I don't want to see your face. I hate you...” Dara turns her face away from Minho.

Minho gets up and walks. He looks hurt. He thinks, “God! I have made a mistake. Till the time I see Dara in pain I will feel weak. I should not have kidnapped Dara. I should have straightaway attacked Jiyong.”

 Minho calls Changmin and tells him that he want Jiyong at any cost. Minho tells Changmin that he is waiting at the Gyeyang Palace and Changmin has just one hour to do the job. Dara is distraught hearing it. As Minho is talking Jieun sneaks into the room.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Poison Ivy Club

3 Girls enters the Poison Ivy Club where Youngbae's Bachelor Party is going on. The Guys happily welcomes the girls. TOPand Daesung takes the girls from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Yang’s Mansion

Minzy opens the door and Chaerin walks in expecting a grand Party. Chaerin is disappointed seeing the arrangements. The girls get disappointed further when then see Charlie who is a middle aged man instead of the hot and handsome Dancer they were expecting. Charlie dances with the girls.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Poison Ivy Club

The 3 girls dance at the Poison Ivy Club. The Guys are having fun dancing and drinking.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Yang’s Mansion

Charlie sprains his back while dancing and falls down.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Gyeyang’s Palace

Jieun stealthily goes near Dara as Minho is talking to Mr Changmin on the other side of the room. Dara is surprised to see Minho. As Jieun tries to untie the rope in Dara's hand, her mobile phone rings. Jieun switches on the phone and keeps it down. Minho sees Jieun and cuts the call.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Car

Hyunsuk  is driving the Car with Jiyong sitting on the front seat and the Kwons on the back. Jiyong has his mobile on his ear.

“Jiyong, What happened? Jieun told something?”

“Dara told something?”

“One minute Mr Yang! Jieun wants to tell me something without talking. We have to meet.”

“But Jiyong... what if something happens there...”

“Mr Yang... You are a Vampire and Minho is a werewolf. You can use your powers and find her. When I was a Vampire I could read what is in Dara's mind. Concentrate! And you do it...”

Hyunsuk closes his eyes. Jiyong hears Minho's voice over the phone, “My sweet dear little sister...” Jiyong informs the Kwons that both Jieun and Dara are with Minho.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Yang’s Mansion

Chaerin and the girls assists Charlie to sit on the sofa. Charlie starts crying. Chaerin asks why he is crying. He starts telling his story. Minzy encourages him to tell his story. The Girls including Chaerin starts sleeping as he narrates his story. Minzy wakes Chaerin up. Charlie gets ready to go. Minzy stops him telling that she would bring him food and he should eat and go. Charlie is happy and says that all the girls there are very good.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Gyeyang’s Palace

Minho walks towards the girls.

“Oppa... I heard everything!”

“Thank you Jieun... How can I forget that I have a traitor in my own house. My sister would never take my side... Isn't it?”

“Oppa... I have not come behind you. I only want to tell you to not come in between Dara and Jiyong... Stop this madness...”

“Will you please shut up? You don't know anything what is happening here Jieun so... you just shut up...”

“I know everything! My Oppa bought someone elses love to Gyeyang Palace.” The phone on the ground is on. “Why? What do you wish to do with Dara? What do you think? You will bring her here to Gyeyang Palace... you will be able to find Jiyong? Why have you bought her to this Gyeyang Palace?”

“Why are you shouting like that... Just shut up...” Minho walks to the girls and take them from there forcefully. Jieun's mobile is lying on the floor.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Car

“Mr Yang... Any luck?” Jiyong is still listening to the conversation at the Gyeyang palace.

“It is a strange matter... I am not able to find Dara... I can't find her!” Jiyong cuts the call.

“I know where they are...”

“Where?”

“Gyeyang Palace... Jieun is a smart girl. She kept the phone on while talking to Minho and told me that they are at Gyeyang Palace. Let's go!” Hyunsuk drives the Car from there.

Jiyong thinks, “To reach Dara... first time I had to take someones help. By being a human have I put myself and Dara in trouble? Without my powers... will I be able to keep Dara safe? Omma and Appa cannot handle Minho. And Mr Yang alone would not be able to fight with Minho and the Werewolves.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Yang’s Mansion

Minzy gives a food packet to Charlie. Charlie thank the girls and go from there. A girl tells how boring the Party was. Minzy is sad hearing it. Chaerin notices it and tells the girls that at least Minzy tried doing her duty as a best friend. Chaerin thanks Minzy. Another girl grumbles and Minzy asks her to stop complaining in life. Minzy suggests that they play games. The girls refuse. Chaerin interferes and tells that they will play 'the spooky game for the spooky night'.

Chaerin thinks, “God knows when I will get this chance again to have fun with my girlfriends. I need to make this fun”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Gyeyang Palace

A Car comes and stops near Gyeyang Palace. Hyunsuk, Jiyong, Jaesang and Jiyeon gets out of the Car and runs towards the building. Jiyong gets into the room first followed by the Kwons. Jieun and Dara are sitting by a pillar and Minho is standing.

“Minho please... Leave us...”

“Shut up Dara!”

“Leave Dara...”  Minho turns and looks at Jiyong and the Kwons.

“Jiyong...” Minho is happy and turns to face Jiyong.

“You were waiting for me...” Minho smiles.

“Jiyong Kwon... Welcome! Welcome to my Palace...”

“Leave Dara... This fight is between you and me..”

“The first rule of War... Keep the live of the enemy in hand... Here is Dara... Come and Take her...” Jiyong goes near Dara and lean towards her. Minho catch holds of Jiyong's neck and throws him to the wall.

“Jiyong...” Jiyong falls down. Minho removes his coat and walks towards Jiyong.

“Jiyong... Jiyong... Jiyong...” Minho throws his coat to the floor. “When will you learn... when?” Minho goes near Jiyong. “Why do you forget that you are a human now?” Jaesang and Jiyeon comes near them. Minho holds on to Jiyong's neck strangling him.

“Minho... please leave him...”

“Minho... Leave Jiyong...” Hyunsuk comes there. Jiyong and Minho sees him. Dara is shocked.

“Take Dara from here and go...” Hyunsuk looks at Jiyong and walks towards the girls. First he releases Jieun and then Dara.

“Appa...” Minho looks at Hyunsuk.

“Till when will you run? Human...” Minho looks at Jiyong. “Now you people cannot run anywhere..” Hyunsuk holds Dara's hand and walks from there.

“You are forgetting Minho that we are not humans. If you want to fight... fight with us. That would be a fight with equals...”

“Equality?” Minho leaves Jiyong's neck. “Well...If you want fight...”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hyunsuk is holding Dara's hand and walking.

“Appa... Appa..” Dara leaves her hand and stops. “Appa... I will not leave Jiyong alone here and go from here. He is a normal human... He won't be able to fight Minho...”

“Dara... I have to ensure your safety.”

“Appa... What will you do saving me? I am incomplete without Jiyong... No Appa...”

“Once I get you at a safe place... I promise you that I will bring Jiyong to you...”

“But how Appa... How?”

“By fighting with Minho...”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiyong looks helplessly as Minho overpowers Jaesang. Hyunsuk returns to the room followed by Dara. Minho has his hand on Jaesang's collar.

“Minho... “ Minho looks at Hyunsuk. “If you want to fight with an equal... fight with me...” Minho leaves Jaesang and looks at Hyunsuk.

“Hyunsuk? You have got a good army Jiyong... Now I will have to fight with humans...” Minho signals Hyunsuk to come close. Minho is surprised when he finds Hyunsuk behind him in an instant. Hyunsuk catch holds of Minho's neck from behind. Minho struggles to free himself. Jieun is shocked. Hyunsuk reveals his fangs and bites Minho on his neck. Jiyeon is lying on the floor with her head on Jaesang's legs.

“I am not a human Minho... I am your end... I got these powers to fight with monsters like you...” Hyunsuk reveals his teeth.

“Mr Yang..” Jiyong picks up the stake lying on the floor and throws it to Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk catches it and stabs Minho with the stake. Minho falls down. Jaesang and Jiyeon gets up. Jieun runs to Minho and sits near him holding his shoulders.

“Oppa...” Jieun shakes Minho.

“Jieun...Jieun... Please forgive me...” He turns and looks at Dara. “Dara... I am sorry Dara...” Minho closes his eyes and his face falls to oneside. Jieun cries. Jiyong comes near her and takes her away from there. Jaesang and Jiyeon also follows them.

“Now did you understand what was the aim behind my being a monster. Maybe it is for this day I became a vampire.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Car

Chaerin is driving the Car with Minzy se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter