I am with you

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Yang’s Mansion

“What! ….Eunju, 3 more days?....” Hyunsuk sadly said on phone.

“Its only for 3 more days.” Eunju replied.

“There’s a lot of work here to be done. We have to finalize the cards and book the venue. And you’re shopping in Paris.”

“But shopping is important too right?”

“Yes, I know that shopping for the wedding is important, but we also need to finalize the cards right? I’ll ask Chaerin and Bom to finalize the cards, Okay? So you shouldn’t come to me and say that you don’t like them.”

“Just ask them to finalize it, I won’t say anything don’t worry. If you were here with me it would be so nice.”

“I know.”

“I miss you.”

“I miss you too. Okay, we’ll talk later.” Hyunsuk ended the call.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hyunsuk comes to Misha’s room where all the girls are chating. “Hi girls!”

“Hi.”

“Here are some wedding cards. You guys just finalize them. Eunju isn’t here and it’s so confusing for me that I’m losing it.” Hyunsuk told the girls as he kept the cards in front on them.

“Appa how many times have I told you not to relax and be cool?  Chaerin told him.

“Okay.”

 “Please select one of them.”Minzy picked up one card.

“I like this one because it looks very interesting. Here look at it.” Minzy gave the card to Bom.

“Really?”Bom asked excitedly.

Sulli tried to pick one red card but before she could, Bom picked up the same card, Dara noticed Sulli. She had tears in her eyes.

“I like this red one look at the border! It’s nice right?” Bom told the girls.“What say?”

“Excuse me. I’ll be back.” Sulli excused herself and went out of the room.

Minzy, Chaerin and Bom were happily looking at the cards but Dara was not interested.

“If this was my wedding I would have a different card for each occasion.” Minzy cheerfully told them. “For example, I would have one for the Bachelorette party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, Reception.”

“Shut up idiot. Why don’t you marry a printer.” Chaerin suggested Minzy.

“You’re so mean Chaerin!”Minzy told Chaerin.

“Come on Minzy! What happen to your sense of Humor. Infact for your wedding we’ll have to get sticker instead of a card. And we will write on it "The goods one given is not returnable.” Chaerin said.

“You’re so mean!” Minzy playfully hit Chaerin.

“Chaerin you are so mean! You should start behaving like agirl because you’re going to be engaged soon.” Bom told her.

“Shut up man Don’t talk rubbish.” Chaerin shouted.

“Come on Anyway you are getting engaged to Mrs Lee’s Son ? Seungri.” Bom .

“Oh please! I hit him like a sixer. They won’t trouble me anymore.”

“Okay they may not come. But now everyone knows that you are ready to get married. So you’ll probably get some new proposal.” Bom happily said.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Kwon’s Mansion

Jiyeon is sitting on the couch and Jiyong enters the room.

“Jiyong.” Jiyong stop in his track. “You’ve really crossed the limit this time! I won’t be able to control Jaesang anymore he is very angry and he can do anything.”

“What do you want me to do?”Jiyong  asked Jiyeon.

“I want you to leave the city for a fewdays. The situation is very tense! Jaesang is in the stage where he can do anything!”

“Alright, I’ll leave for a fews days.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Yang’s Mansion

Jiyong is standing down in front of Dara’s window, he throws ice on the window Dara come near the windo. She sees Jiyong standing down. Jiyong signal Dara to come down. After few minutes Dara comes and stands in front of  Jiyong.

“Dara, listen to me very carefully. I’m leaving the city  for a few days.”

“But Jiyong. I’ll be here all alone.”

“Dara, I have no choice. I have to go. I won’t be able to keep an eys on you, so you need to be careful. You should not leave this house under any circumstances! You get that?”

“But what about college Jiyong?”

“Make up an excuse…tell them that you’re sick. But do not leave this house under any circumstances. Dara, this is about your life. Your life is in danger.”

“Jiyong are you doing all of this only to take revenge on TOP? Or do you really care about my life? Or am I ….am I just a cause for you? Is it just your duty to save me?”

“What do you think Dara?” Jiyong moves forward and keeps his hand on her shoulder. “Never ask me this question again. And keep in mind, that you are not to step foot outside this house.” They both look at each other eyes.

“Dara Ma’am!” Maid called her. “There’s a phone call for you.” Dara looks at Jiyong and then goes into the house.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

“Hello?”

“Hi Dara. How are you?”

“I’m good Ma’am. Thank you so much for calling.”

“I just called to see if you were alright. Don’t lose hope because everything will be alright. Mr.Yang is taking such a good care of you. He’ll make sure that everything goes back to normal. He’s really taking care of you like a father. You‘re very lucky to have someone like him. Dara, did Sulli get the cheque?”

“Cheque? What cheque?”

“When we were cleaning your room we found a cheques. It was a 2 lakh cheque from Seunghyun to Sulli.I sent it over. Dara can you make sure that Sulli gets it?”

“Of course. I’ll make sure that she gets it. Thank you so much for calling Ma’am good night.”

“Good night Dara.”

“You bribed Sulli with money, TOP?” Dara thinks. As soon as I get the cheque  in my hands, I’ll have a solid proof and I will expose you infront of everyone!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Kwon’s Mansion

Jiyeon is sitting in the hall, Jaesang walking down the stairs.

“What did he say?” Jaesang aske Jiyeon.

“He said that he’d leave.”

“He didn’t argue?”

“No.”

“Then I don’t believe him. He must be up to something.”

“Jaesang, you said that you wanted him to leave for a few days. It’s done. He’ll leave.”

Jaesang says in his  mind.“Dara Park, it’s time to deal with you.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Yang’s Mansion

Dara is standing near the window and looking out. She remember her conversation with the warden.

While we were cleaning your room, we found a cheque. It was of 2 lakh cheque for Sulli from Seunghyun. So I’ve sent it. Dara please make sure that Sulli gets it.

Dara comes out of the room “Mr. Lee.”

“Yes?”

“Did you collect a cheque from the hostel by any chance?”

“Yes, but some coffee spilled on it. So I left it out to dry. I can bring it if you want.”

“Alright.”

“Here you go.” Mr. Lee hand over the envelope to Dara.

“Thank you Mr. Lee.” Dara open the envelope and sees the cheque of 2 lakhs in name of Sulli. She thinks.”What excuses will you make now TOP? Where will you hide? You don’t even know Sulli, so why would you give a stranger a cheque of 2 lakhs? No one can save you now TOP.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dara immediately runs to Chaerin“Chaerin!”

“Chaerin listen to me! Remember I told you that I would tell you everything once I got solid proof?”

“Proof?”

“Yeah I’ve got it now. I have to tell you something very very important. Come.”

“Chaerin he tried to bribe Sulli with this cheque! Oh God Chaerin! I’ve been waiting so long to tell you this! I wanted to tell someone but I couldn’t. I just couldn’t because I knew that Sulli and jiyong’s statement would not be enough. Chaerin it’s TOP!” Chaerin is shocked.”TOP is the one who wrecked my phone. I had proof on it and he wouldn’t listen to me! He tried everything to stop me! I overheard TOP and Sulli’s conversation in the hospital the other day too. I even recorded it and was coming to show it to you. But he stopped me. Chaerin, Sulli and TOP were together first but then he dumped her so that he could be with Bom. And when he found out that she was pregnant, he tried everything to hide the truth. He made her false promises, threatened her and even hit her so badly that she was injured! Yes Chaerin! Do you know why I went to Jiyongs house yesterday? Because TOP came to the hostel to kill me!”

“I don’t believe this! I’ll have to ask him about all of this! TOP!” Chaerin said as she called loudly for TOP.

“Chaerin!” Hyunsuk, TOP, Bom comes to the hall, were Chaerin and Dara are talking.

“Appa did you hear what Dara said?” Chaerin asked.

“I heard everything.” Hyunsuk looked at Dara,“I can’t believe that the person whom I trusted did this.”

“Please believe me. Why would I lie to anyone? TOP is the one who is lying to you.”

“Lying? Really? Alright, then can you tell me what the truth is?” Hyunsuk asked Dara.

“Sulli met TOP a year ago and then they had an affair. Sulli transferred here to be closer to him. But she did not know about Bom. When she found out about her, she asked TOP to make a decision. And since then TOP started torturing her by threatening her! He tortured her so much one day, that he almost killed her!”

“Hey guys!” Youngbae entered the hall. “What’s up? What happened? More drama?”

“No. Dara was just telling us all a story. Go on Dara.” Hyunsuk said.

“When I found about the truth, I confronted Sulli, but she was not ready to take a stand. Then I captured their conversation on my phone.”

“The same phone that fell into the water?” Hyunsuk asked.

“Yes! And when I wanted to come and tell you all of this, TOP came to the hostel to Kill me!”

“Hostel.”

“Yes! TOP wanted to shut me up forever. And at that point it was Jiyong who came to save my life!”

“Hey Dara! What is all this nonsense ?  You do know that you are talking about TOP right?”Youngbae asked in anger.

“Yes I am talking about TOP who got Sulli pregnant, who beat her and who came to kill me! And he is the one who tried to bribe Sulli with….”

“With a cheque for 2 lakhs.” Hyunsuk added. “I can’t believe that Dara said everything that TOP said she would.”

“What? Youngbae you know that I am not like that and that I wouldn’t do anything like that right. Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter