Dara meets Jaejoong

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Party Hall

Bom and Jaejoong enters the Party Hall.

“Sir, How do you like the arrangements?”

“ Ahh…Pleasing!”

Dara is at the enterence door. She says in mind, “Come on Dara, you can do this! Go inside and impress Jaejoong!”  She looks around and ring the bell.

Jaejoong and Bom are standing together at the Bar counter with drinks when the bell rings.

“Oh! That must be Dara! Always on time…”Waiter goes to open the door but Jaejoong snaps his fingers and stops him. Jaejoong walks to the door trying to take in the smell of Dara and smiling. He says, “Welcome to my Party Dara.”

Jaejoong is about to open the door and Dara is waiting in front of the door when Jiyong appears in front of Dara from nowhere and takes her away with him. Jaejoong opens the door and does not find anyone there. He smells deeply and is angry. He bangs the door close and walks back to the Hall.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Car

Jiyong  is driving the car and Dara in the passanger’s seat.

“Jiyong what are you doing? Jiyong Please answer…”

“Keep Quiet Dara…just relax! Please.”

“Jiyong where are you taking me? I am not going anywhere with you, okay? What do you think you are doing?”

“Dara, whatever I am doing I am doing for your safety. And believe me, one day you would thank me.”

“Who are you to save me? To tell me what is right or wrong…? You know what? You are not my father that you you would take the decisions of my life…”

“I am not interested to be your Dad either! What is he, how is he … we both know very well.”

“And you…You doing the drama of saving me…Is there any reason or you are just showing your right over me? Jiyong, I wanted to go to that Party. I would have got the job. I wanted to meet Jaejoong and talk about my qualifications…I wanted to just…”

“You would not meet Jaejoong, that’s it!”

“Really?Why would I not meet Jaejoong? What is the problem in that? If I am meeting you what is the problem for you? How are you to make decisions for me? However he is…whoever he is … he is better than a Vampire…You know what Jiyong? If I can deal with you…then I can deal with anyone! Look Jiyong, You have told me several times to stay away from you. You know what? I can’t handle your mood swings anymore, okay? If you want to go away from my life, go! Don’t try to come back Jiyong please! Please let me go! Please forgive me… for extending my hand in friendship to you…that I wanted to be friends with you. You know what Jiyong! I hate you! You seized the job I would have got! You only bring destruction to my life. Please go away and please let me go!” Jiyong kept quiet though out her entire conversation with a gloomy expression suddenly stops the car. He gets out of the car and comes to Dara’s side and opens the door for her.

“Go!” Jiyong pulls her by hand out of the car. “Just go! I won’t follow you. Go away!”

Jiyong goes and gets into the Driver seat again. He thinks, “Go Dara, your Hostel is only 2 feet away, Go! Go away and you will be safe!” He drives away leaving Dara standing on the road.

Dara thinks, “What does he think of himself? He will stop me from going to the Party? I am sure…I can get a lift from someone… I will definitely go back to the Party. To hell with you, Jiyong Kwon!”

 Dara sees a car coming and waves her hand. “ Lift …Stop…..”The car stops.

“Hello can you give me a lift to the Mall.”

“I will  take a left turn just before the Mall.”

“That’s Okay.” Dara gets into the car.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Washroom

Bom is in the washroom checking her makeup when Chaerin opens the door and enters. “Wow Unnie. Why are you all dress up. Tell me why…why…why?” Chaerin

“Shut up.”

“Ooooooo Unnie has a crush . Unnie like a boy…..Unnie love a boys.”

“Shut up Chaerin.”

“There is no one in my life.”

“Don’t lie to me unnie I know you very well I know how you behave when you like someone.”

“Just shut up Chaerin I don’t like anyone.”

“Ahhhh what a big lie its clearly written on your face. Bom is in love.”

“Yah right and have you seen your face. From monkey queen you became Fashion Queen. And what is all this. Dongwook told you that he likes you as you are.”

“He might had said that what a big deal. I can’t attend a party in shorts and tee.”

“Yes seriously your brain has been working like a bimbo.Be careful otherwise there will be no difference between Minzy and You.”Chaerin gets irritated and walks away.

Bom notices that she is wearing to different shoes on her feet. “Chaerin….Chaerin…”Bom tries to stop her but Chaerin goes off.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Party Hall

Chaerin is sitting at the Bar counter drinking when she sees Doogwook entering the Party. Doogwook sees her sitting at the counter. As Chaerin looks on Doogwook removes his coat and walks towards her by rotating his coat over his head and then throwing it off.  Chaerin is snapped of when someone calls her, “Chaerin!” She looks and sees Doogwook in front of her with his clothes intact.

“Doogwook???”

“ Are you alright?”Chaerin looks at her drink. “And…What have you worn? You also started dressing like this Bimbos? And I thought that disease of yours has gone…Ahhh..”

Chaerin gets up from the seat and walks. Doogwook walks along with her. “Whatever okay? It is a Party.”

“So…? So what happened? See all these girls… how they are roaming around becoming each other’s tails.” Both sits. “Is there any difference between any of them? Ahh? You and your sister… you are the only one’s here who has some taste or own identity. See Bom…she is so sweet and beautiful. And you are exactly the opposite…bratty and rib less But say you something…That’s your charm! Chaerin…all this does not suit you. For your kind information, FYI, your shoes.” looks at her shoes “Are not matching with your dress. Have a look.” She looks. “black and brown…”

“You know what? You don’t know anything! This is not mismatch…but fully match!This is my style, okay?”

“Okay my fashion queen!”Bom gets up and comes towards them laughing.

“You saw? He is such a sweetheart! He saved you from getting chopped!”

“Whatever okay?”Chaerin gets up and go.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Bom notices Jaejoong and Uee in conversation. She walks towards them. Jaejoong sees Bom.

“Ahh…Bom!” He shows his empty glass. “Bom, Please bring a drink for me please! And Uee…Do you want something?”

Uee is clinging on to Jaejoong’s arm. “Well…try to get this one right! 3 cubes of ice…a large drink…only stirred, not shaken!” Bom is angry. She turns and walks away. Bom gets vodkas from the Bar counter and walks towards Uee and Jaejoong. She goes near Uee stumbling and pouring both drinks on Uee’s dress.

“ I am so sorry!”

“You stupid…idiot…You know how cold that drink was…”

“You said 3 cubes of ice… so…so… I put it...and maybe one inside.” Uee looks inside her dress as Jaejoong eyes on. Uee walks away and Jaejoong smiles. “What? There is nothing to smile about this…get it?”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Chaerin is standing with Doogwook and Seunghyun on both side talking and Minzy Daesung fighting at a distance. Many couples are dancing at the dancing floor. Jaejoong goes to the dance floor. Music stop and someone throws a mike to him. Jaejoong catches it.

“Hello…hello! Listen up! Some people here know me and some people here I want to know. That is why I threw a party. So…welcome everyone!”Everyone cheers and claps. “After seeing the photographs of Bom’s family and friends, I realized how boring my life is. So I thought I would do something exciting! Also…today is very important to me. Today my girlfriend broke up with me. So this is to celebrate …Welcome to my break up Party!”

“DJ Hit it Set the mood right.”.Jaejoong instructs the DJ and leaves the dance floor.

“Hey Chaerin! Dance with me…” Seunghyun ask her. Doogwook is disappointed and Chaerin thinks “It is a good opportunity to make Doogwook jealous.”

“Yeah, sure! Let’s go!” Seunghyun and Chaerin go to the dance floor and dances. Chaerin dances closely with Seunghyun to make Doogwook jealous.

 Jaejoong goes to Uee and says, “Now that you are all cooled off…Dance with me!’

“Sure.” They go to the dance floor and dance together.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter