Minho attacks Dara.

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AKS College Parking lot

Two Cars comes to the Parking lot at the same time. Minho gets out first from his Car. He looks at Jiyong who gets out of his Car and then walks from there.

Minho Lee walking from the Parking lot after casually glancing Jiyong Kwon who gets out of his Car.

 Jiyong thinks, “I need to talk to Minho. Why is he looking so normal? After what happened yesterday he should be angry. I Have to be careful.”

“Minho..”

“What?” Jiyong goes near Minho.

“You can lie to the world... but not to me.. Don't you know what happened last night?” Minho looks at Jiyong.

“What happened last night?”

“Your Mom.”

“My Mom? What happened to my Mom?”

“Will you behave as if nothing happened last night? Yesterday night there was an argument between your Mom and my Mom...”Minho turns and walks towards Jiyong.

“Yeah...There was some argument between your Mom and my Mom. And as you know that my Mom is a Blood Pressure patient. So she had become a little weak...that's all!.”

“Go and tell this lie to those who does not know the truth. Yesterday night something had happened between your family and my family... and you don't know that?” Minho smiles.

“Don't you know that I do not want to discuss with you anything about these things? My Mom only was having Blood Pressure. She is fine!”

“I really appreciate your fake behavior... but it is of no use in front of me. Your Mom was not only having Blood pressure... She was killed!” Minho raises his eyebrows. “I killed her...”

“What? My Mom was killed? You know what Jiyong? You need to check your eyes... In fact your brain too... You came to my house... remember? With the police... My Mom was fine... hail... and hearty... Nothing had happened to her...”

“That means you will leave me just like that?” Minho smiles. “Why?”

“Not in a mood today... Some other time.” Minho shows a wait and watch sign to Jiyong and walks from there.

Jiyong thinks, “Minho is lying. How come Hyori is alive? What did these people do to save her life? Have them used some new devilish powers to save her? I have to be very careful in every step”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Yang’s Mansion

A service engineer is looking into Hyunsuk Yang's laptop.

“I should not have taken the internet option with your company. I have been calling you for 2 today and you have come only today? What is the problem here?”

“There is some technical fault in the servers. Give me one minute... I will correct the network settings...” Hyunsuk keeps grumbling about some important work he had to do which he had to stop in the middle. The Engineer solves the problem and goes from there.

Hyunsuk goes to Google Search in the Computer and types, 'Ways to recognize Vampires'. He says, “How to recognize a Vampire?”

 He recalls not seeing the reflection of Jiyeon Kwon in the mirror when he had visited Kwon House.

The Google search returns a couple of results for the query.

“Here there is so much information... But this is about ancient creatures which in today's world does not exist...There are just 50 such characters. No...no...no... I have seen a Vampire... I have faced a Vampire... my daughters also... This is not enough...”

Hyunsuk again types some query and looks into the results. He reads, 'Change of colors of eyes in sun. The eyes of the Vampire change colors in sunlight and smoke of incense sticks? Vampire cannot digest human food'.

Hyunsuk thinks, “This is the reason why I did not see Mr Kwon eating... Jiyeon was also not showing any interest in food... And Jiyong... Jiyong went off from there after saying an excuse.”

“Very strange! This information is not in my book also...I need to know more...” Hyunsuk types some query on his laptop again. He then picks up the phone and calls someone, “Hello Soohyun... Come and meet me immediately... There is some work with you. Come fast!” Hyunsuk cuts the call.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Soohyun comes to Yang House. Hyunsuk tells him to Organize a purification ritual for the factory opening. Hyunsuk asks him to send invitation to all guests to attend the party. Hyunsuk orders him to inform the Deacon and make all arrangements for the rituals. He also tells the Guy to arrange the factory nicely and asks top use some extra incense. Hyunsuk tells Soohyun to inform the Guests only about the Party. Soohyun tells Hyunsuk that it would be done and goes from there.

Hyunsuk thinks, “Some way or the other I have to open the Kwon's secret in front of all at the Party.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At College Campus

Minho and Jieun Lee is walking through the College corridor. Jieun is holding on to Minho's arm. Uee and her Bimbos pass them from the opposite site. They turn and look at Minho and Jieun. Uee remarks, “Who is this nerdy specs with this hottie Minho? I know that Minho's taste is very bad... Dara... but this one...so yuck...” Uee and her Bimbos walk from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dara is talking to two girls at the College Corridor. Jiyong passes by her. Dara leaves the girls and follows Jiyong calling his name.

“Jiyong!” She goes and stands in front of him. “Jiyong, How are you? You know Jiyong? When I got up in the morning today there was a very big smile on my face. I was remembering all those moments spend with you yesterday night again and again. You know Jiyong... it was truly magical. You saying to me that you love me and that your love is just for me... it was really amazing Jiyong!”

“What are you saying Dara?”

“Jiyong, You gave me the answers of all my questions... You made sure that there will not be any more confusion in my heart. You made to me clear that you love me Jiyong...”

“Dara... What happened yesterday that…”

“What happened yesterday... Jiyong tell me... that it is all true Jiyong... It is true that you love me...” Dara smiles.

“Dara... Forget what happened last night...” Dara's smile fades. “Pretend that nothing like that happened...” Jiyong turns and goes from there.

Dara thinks, “How could you do this to me again Jiyong? If you had to break my heart why did you give me that one moment of happiness? Is it not in my fate to get you fully? Every time you pull me towards you and then turn away your face from me... Why Jiyong? Why you hurt me so much?”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Minho and Jieun comes near Dara. Jieun is still holding Minho's hand. They smile at Dara.

“How are you?”

“Fine! Hi Jieun... Welcome to the College...”

“Hi! “ Jieun looks around. She thinks, “Where is Jiyong? Why am I not seeing him?”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Suddenly the Principal makes an announcement on the mike and students move closer to the podium. Minho, Dara, Jiyong, Jieun also go near.

“Hello students! Today you will be doing voluntary work. Our Students Organization has taken the first step towards keeping this city clean.” Jieun spots Jiyong and looks at him with her eyes lighting up. Jiyong also looks at her. “So all of you please make pairs. And it is my request that you all support the student organization in this effort.” Jieun steal gazes at Jiyong who is now not looking at her. “So good luck to all of you...” The students clap and go from there leaving only Dara, Minho, Jieun and Jiyong there.

“So Dara... Shall we? Cleanliness drive...” Jieun is still looking at Jiyong. “Jieun..” Jieun withdraws her eyes and looks at Minho. “You also come with us... It's going to be fun!”

“But principal told pairs not groups...” Jieun looks at Jiyong who is about to walk from there. “Jiyong!” Minho is shocked. Jiyong turns to face Jieun who goes near him. “You have any partner?” Jiyong nods no.”

“No!” Jieun turns to Minho.

“So Oppa... I am going with Jiyong...” Jiyong is taken aback. Dara and Minho are not liking it. Jieun looks at Jiyong with a smile. “After all we have to work in pairs...” Jieun holds Jiyong's hand and look at him. Jiyong also looks back at Jieun. Dara averts her eyes from the pair in dislike. Jiyong looks away from Jieun and thinks, “What is in this girl that I feel confused? Who is she?” Minho and Dara walks a few steps towards them.

“Leave what Principal said IU... If you wish to go with Jiyong... it is okay... But Principal did not tell that we all cannot go together, right? So we all will go together, Okay?” Jieun nods. Dara looks at Jiyong who is looking at Minho.

Minho looks at Jiyong and thinks,”I don't trust Jiyong with Jieun.”Jieun looks at Jiyong. Minho's mobile phone rings and he looks at the call identification. “Dara... I have to take this...” Minho looks at Jiyong and walks from there to attend the call. Dara and Jiyong look at each other and Dara turns her face away.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Minho attends the call.

“Yes Mom... Everything is alright?”

“Don't waste my time asking these questions.” Hyori is sitting on a Chair by the fire side at Lee House. “The plan we discussed... have you started it or not? Have you thought about it?”

“Yes Mom! There is some voluntary labor day stuff in college. We are making pairs and going to clean the city.”

“You tell me this... Dara is with you or not?”

“Yes Mom... Dara is with me...”

“So you will take her away somewhere alone. Minho...you should not miss this opportunity. If you take her away alone then our enemy will come into our hands. Those Vampires will be in our hands... Minho... There should not be any mistake... Did you get that?”

“Mom... Mom are you sure? Is there no other way other than Dara?” Hyori gets up from the chair.

“Don't forget who you are and why you came here... Don't mix up your Mothers pain with Dara's beauty, understand? And think of taking revenge from your Hyung's murderer Jiyong Kwon.” Minho looks unhappy with what he has been asked to do. “Don't you forget who you are...” Minho nods. “You understood what I said?”

“Yes Mom...” Hyori cuts the call. Minho disconnects the call and looks towards where Dara is standing.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Minho, Dara, Jiyong and Jieun are walking from the College.

“So... Where are we going?” All of them stops walking.

“Well Jieun... Actually I think you were saying right. We should go in pairs. If we go in pairs we will be able to do more work, right?”

“Sure Oppa...”

“So... you Guys carry on... We are going.”

“Okay, Bye!” Minho goes from there with Dara. “Jiyong, let's go!” Jieun walks from there.

Jiyong thinks, “Something is not right. Minho got the phone call and after that he decided to go alone with Dara. Why? I have to keep an eye on Dara...I cannot leave her alone with Minho...”

Jieun comes near Jiyong. “Let's go Jiyong?” Minho turns and looks at Jiyong. Jiyong also looks at him. Jiyong and Jieun walks from there. Yujin and her bimbos see Jiyong with Jieun.

“What happened to Jiyong Kwon's choice? I mean look at that girl... she has made two plaits on her hair and wearing last century dress... and her teeth... Doesn't she know that there is a dentist in town? That is what happens when one dates a charity case like Dara... the choice also becomes bad just like charity date... like a cleaning cloth...” Uee's Bimbos laugh. Minzy who comes there with another girl hears the conversation.

“Stop laughing girls... Yujin... You should not talk about Jieun like that.”

“Minzy... Who gave you permission to talk to me like that?”

“Yujin... Do not talk to me like that. It is a bad matter. You are becoming rude and mean day by day. Come on... get a life! You have just decided that you want to hurt every one... whoever it is... even Jieun... Come on... You know what? You should first look inside you... You make fun of others ugliness... then you will understand who is the ugliest of all..” Minzy and her friend walks from there. “from inside..”

“Oh Minzy got wings...” Uee and her bimbos walk from there.

“After this loser's marriage happened... Is she not giving too much lecture?”

“Oh Don't worry Babes... I know to set right these sort of Plain Janes... I have a plan!”

“Wow Babe... I just love it when we make plans against losers like this...”

“Now I will show how to insult her in front of all..”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Jungle

Jiyong and Jieun are walking through the Jungle.

“Jiyong, Is there no other way to go to the city?”

“There is way... But this is short cut...” Jieun stops and loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter