Clubbing

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Shop

Bom comes to a Shop and asking for an 80 GB IPod. The Guy at the Counter tells her that they sold the last piece a few minutes ago. Bom requests the Guy to check as she wanted to give it as a gift. The Guy  tells Bom maybe she can request to the Guy who purchased the last IPod and points to a Guy standing with his back to her in front of another counter. Bom goes to the Guy and touches on his shoulder.

“Excuse me!” The Guy turns and looks at her. He faces her and smiles at her. “Hi!”

“Hi!”

“Well, I needed a favor...”

“Tell me...”

“I want to purchase this IPod. Actually I wanted to purchase it for my sister. And I promised her. And last piece you took... So...I mean...If I have to order online she will get very upset...”

“Chill! But I must say that your sister is damn lucky. I mean for her one gift you are fighting so much...Nice...I don't mind giving this IPod but there is a condition...”

“Condition? What condition?”

“That Ms Bom Yang should go with me for a Coffee...”

“You know me?”

“Who does not know you Bom? In this City there cannot be any Guy who would not have wanted to go on a date with you. I mean you are the most popular girl in town. So the deal is... I will give you this IPod and you will go with me for Coffee...”

“Okay, Coffee for sure...” The Guy gives the IPod to Bom. “Thank you so much!”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 “Minho”  The new Guy at College.  Is at a Club and is talking on the Phone.

The Guy Bom met at the Shop. "Donghae." Who is now at some Coffee Shop is talking to him.

“What's up Brother?”

“Guess what Bro? I met Bom Yang...Bom Yang...”

“Ah..”

“And Guess what? And I have come to have Coffee with her. Can you believe that?”

“Nice! Good going! Anyways you have been trying to meet her for a long time...And finally...”

“Our first date... Isn't that great?”

“By the way... You know what Brother...I have heard that Bom Yang does not meet anyone for more than one or two dates. If you ask me make that Coffee a take away and run away from there.”

“Bro Trust me... Bom is not like that! What ever we heard about her reputation...she is not at all like that. In fact she is very sweet.”

“Cool! If you say so... So why don't you bring this sweet Bom here? Bring her here.”

“Bro, I asked her for Coffee. If I say about Night Club she would run off. Isn't it that too soon?”

“Anyways, I have heard that Ms Bom Yang is not that sweet. Ask and see...”  A girl comes and stands near Minho touching him. “Maybe she will say yes. You never know! And even if she does not say yes what is the problem. We two are there...we will enjoy the Party.”

“Okay, I will see you at the Night Club... See you Man Bye!”

“I will see you.” Minho disconnects the phone. The Girl and Minho are standing very close to each other looking into each others eyes.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 In Poisonlvy Night club

“What is your name?”

“Well...What do you want it to be?”

“Can I call you Spider man?”

“Ummm... Sure.” He kisses on her hand and leads her away from there.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Chaerin’s Room

 “Fine…..You want to know about Jiyong... So here we are...Jiyong was a big loser. he was behind you. He wanted to date you. And when you started liking him he started dating other girls behind your back. He was cheating on you. I mean he just did not care about your feelings. And when you came to know Dara you tried to break up with him. And Jiyong got really angry... He just completely lost it... He asked you to come for a drive and he was driving very rashly. You asked his to drive slow but he did not listen. And you met up with an accident and you lost your memory. He has taken one year of your life. And you know Appa got very angry and filed a Police Complaint. But you know Jiyong's reaction? He just did not listen.” Chaerin gets up from the bed and walks to the Mirror in the Room. “He and his full family... they just vanished into thin air...”

“Chaerin, How can that happen?”

“That is what exactly happened Dara... And may be it was for the best...I mean Jiyong troubled you so much and made you so sad. It is good that you along with your memory you also forgot Jiyong. It just worked out fine.”

“The way you are describing him he sounds like a very horrible person. But when I hear his name I get a different feeling...It's very different.”

“Of course you will feel different Dara...You use to love him... So somewhere inside that love still remains... You made up your mind to break up with him but a heart is a heart. It takes time to move on... Dara just look at this... when you tried to break up with him just see his reaction...he left the city and vanished. You know what? It's the best thing that when we came back he was not in this city. It would have been a disaster. Ahh Dara... Look at you Man! You are super model...You have come back from Paris. The whole world is waiting for you and a brand new life. And just don't think about him. Guys are always like that...first they will run behind you and demand your attention...hold your hands and then kissy kissy and then they will ultimately hurt you. You should not give importance to any Guy.”

“Will give importance when I get out of here. I am here all day...that is why we are giving too much importance to each other.” Chaerin smiles.

“You are right Dara. Let's look for a solution for this problem.Ahh... We could go to the hot new Dance Club. Lets do one thing. I and you will go there and we will dance.”

“Wow! That sounds fun! After coming from Paris we did not go anywhere.It will be a lot of fun.”

“So you do one thing...you start getting ready because you would need 2 hours to get ready. I will just go and fresh up... Ssshhh!” Dara smiles. Chaerin goes from there. Dara goes near the Mirror and looks at her reflection.”

Dara thinks, “Jiyong Kwon! I dumped you because you were a loser. But why am I feeling that some part is missing in Chaerin's Story?” The wind blows and Dara goes near the window. She tries to close the window but stops when she feels a calling from the Woods. She looks out of the window to the Jungle and then closes her eyes.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Coffee Shop

Bom Yang and the guy sitting and having Coffee at a Coffee Shop.

“Nice Coffee! I had Coffee with you but what's your name.”

“Lee Donghae...”

“Nice name...”

“Thanks ...” Donghae is in thoughts and hesitating if he should ask Bom to the Night Club or not. Bom notices Donghae's nervousness.

“Is everything okay?”

“Yeah...yeah...I am good...I am good...”

“Okay!”

Donghae thinks, “I think I better ask... the worst she may say no.”

“Bom...Bom...You know what? I have not till now seen a more beautiful girl than you... and I mean it.”

“Thanks... How sweet!”

“You know what I mean to say...The dream girl of every guy in the town is having Coffee with me...You know how lucky I feel right now. Bom...I was thinking...I mean only if you are comfortable...We could go to some Night Club... Poisonlvy..”

“Oh...What's the big deal...such a small matter. Well, I heard Poisonlvy is a very good place. We could go! I thought you are going to ask my Kidney. Come, Let's go...”

“Thank God!You made my day... So, shall we go?”

“Definitely...” Donghae and Bom leaves the Coffee Shop.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Poisonlvy Night club

Donghae and Bom arrives inside the Poisonlvy Night Club. Bom looks around and says, “Nice'. Donghae's eyes seek Minho. Minho is standing in a Corner with a girl. Minho sees Donghae and silently gives a “Go ahead” signal by lifting his glass. Donghae and Bom goes to the Bar Counter.

“So what will have.”

“Red Wine!” They sit at the Bar Counter. Minho orders the drinks. Then suddenly a song plays and Bom tells that she loves the song. She tells him that she loves to dance and asks him to go with her to the dance floor. Donghae tells her that he does not know how to dance. Bom insists and pulls him to the dance floor. Bom starts dancing excitedly and tells Donghae to dance and he too starts dancing.

Chaerin and Dara come into the Club. Chaerin is excited to see the Club and pulls Dara along with her to the Dance Club. Chaerin starts dancing in her signature style and a crowd of youngsters follows her moves. A little distant from Chaerin and Dara, Bom pulls Donghae towards her and put her hands around his neck. Bom suddenly notices Chaerin and Dara dancing in the Club.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Outside the club

Bom goes out of the Club hiding behind Donghae. Donghae and Bom comes out of the Night Club.

“Hey Bom...Bom...Listen Bom...What happened to you? What happened to you suddenly?”

“I am going home please...”

“Bom, Come on listen...I told you that I do not know to dance, right?”

“It is not that...Actually inside there are my two sisters. If they see me they will ask a thousand questions.”

“They might have seen you earlier also with many Guys... Come on!”

“It's not like that... You are a stranger and I even don't know you well...Please I really have to go...Understand...understand...see you...see you... Bye. “ Bom walks from there while Donghae stands there looking disappointed.

“Okay Bom listen... When will you meet me again?” Bom turns and looks back at him and replies, “I will think and tell you.”

 Donghae says to himself, “So close...” and then walks back to the Club.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Poisonlvy Night club

Minho and the Girl is at the Bar Counter getting their drinks. Donghae goes behind Minho and touches his shoulder to get his attention and then occupies a stool at the Bar Counter.

“You here? Where is your date?”

“Ran off... She saw her sisters and went off before they see her.”

“I told you all this Yangs are just the same.”

“You cannot judge like that. She came with is and that is more than enough.”

“Judge? Are you kidding me? Judging? Look at the place...you look at yourself...you looks so smart.” Asks the girl who nods. “Doesn't he look smart? Leave her and you should enjoy seriously...” Minho asks the girl to fix Donghae with some hot friend of hers but Donghae rejects telling that no girl can compete with Bom.

“Bom...compete...You have to be kidding seriously...If she was a nice girl she would have not left you midway in the party, Correct? She would have spend the entire evening with you. Look at you. You are smart. You are an eligible bachelor man. You will get any girl. I don't think this Bom Yang... she doesn't deserve you seriously. You look around. Which ever girl you like we will fix you up, get it?”

Minho sees Chaerin and Dara dancing and his expression changes. He looks at her without removing his gaze from her. Dara also sees him and looks at him.

Dara and Chaerin comes out of the dance floor.

“Chaerin, you are mad okay?” Dara sips her drink.

“Some madness is good goody two shoes...”

“Excuse me! I am not goody two shoes. I also can do mad stuff.”

“Really? You don't have the guts.”

“I have lots of guts...at least more than you...”

“I see...Then we have to search for something to prove your guts...” Chaerin notices a fat Guy getting into the gents loo and smiles. “Dara, see there... That's the Mens loo... Whoever comes out of it first...you got to kiss him...Done?”

“And done...”

“Aha, So what are you waiting for?”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 Dara goes near the loo area with a drink in hand while Chaerin watches smilingly. Dara keeps her drink near the wash basin and waits. Youngbae comes behind Chaerin and asks her what she is doing. Chaerin tells him that if he stays there silently he would get to see some fun. Chaerin tells Youngbae that Dara is going to kiss whomever comes out of the Mens loo first and that she has a strong feeling that it would be some fat guy. Dara signals Chaerin and Youngbae to watch. The loo door gently opens and Minho Lee steps out of it much to the amazement of Chaerin and Dara.

Dara is startled to see Minho. He signals her to move aside and she moves. He washes his hands at the wash basin.

Dara thinks, “No way! Not him! Anyone but not this loser!” Dara looks at Chaerin and Youngbae. “Come on Dara, bet is a bet.” She goes near Minho and taps his shoulder. Minho turns to face Dara. Dara suddenly moves forward and  kissed him on his cheek.

Minho is taken aback by her behavior and he has a “What the ” look on his face.

“Sorry! Nothing personal... It was just for the sake of a bet...” Dara looks at Chaerin and Youngbae with a victorious look on her face.

Minho picks up the glass of drink which Dara had kept near the wash basin and throws the drink on her jeans. Dara is shocked.

“Nothing personal. I also had a bet to keep.” He then takes her hand and keeps the glass on her hand. “And moreover, I treat unwanted and uninvited people like this. The drink was cold, right? Don't worry! Not more than y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter