Basketball match

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Gym

“Hey guys our new sports teacher is coming…. Get up she seem to be very strict.”

“Hi I am Taeyoung. Your new sports teacher……don’t mistake I take sports very seriously. And I accept the same from you….girls your regular excuses will not work if you have a stomach ache I will tell you do the crunches. If you have girls issues, you will have to run 2 km and if you have headache I will keep you standing in the sun….and boys. Sports are not played to showoff girls. So better buckup and do real excercise. Otherwise I will fail you in the exam.”

“So all student present.”

“I didn’t hear you.”

“Yes Ma’am.” Everyone  said in unison.

.”Right.”

“Teenagaer have one  problem never believe the truth they say, so if you don’t mind I will take the attendance. Lets start….. Kang Daesung.”

“Present Miss.”

“Dong Youngbae.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Yang Chaerin.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Park Jungjin.”

“Present Miss.”

“Park Sandara.”

“Present Ma.’am

“Gong Minzy.”

“Yes Ma’am”

“Kwon Jiyong”

“Kwon Jiyong….where is he? Fantastic you will get the demo on the first day. What are the consequence of bunking my class. Park you go and fetch him.” Taeyoung pointed towards Dara. “Where every you find him bring him here. He is not allowed to be.

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Go quick.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Class Room

Dara finds Jiyong sitting alone in an empty class. Dara goes near him.

 “Now what happen Dara.?”

“Ms. Taeyoung has called you in gym class.”

“I will not come there.”

“What do you mean you will not come Jiyong. Ofcourse you will come Ma’am has spend me specifically taking your name, to bring you and anyway gym classes are compulsory.”

“I said I will not come there.” Jiyong got up from his seat ready to leave the room.

“Jiyong.” Dara stopped him. “Jiyong listen to me. If you want to show that you live a normal life then you have to behave normal with everyone. If you behave this way you only attract more attention.”

“Yes..in these 200 years first time I got to understand something.”

“Its doesn’t require years to understand. Now come on, no one will know anything.”

“Use your brain Dara. How did I helped you when you were falling from the mountain. How did I dis-balanced that jeep. How did I save Chaerin, I save you from fire. How? I have more strength the an the normal human being. And I don’t want to expose it by going in some gym class. Do you understand.”

“I understand Jiyong you can make any excuse. But today if you did’nt attend the class the matter  will go to the principal. Trust me.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

“Yes Jae watch is over here. But tell him that he has to personally come to get it. And that tonight my husband is going out. Do you get it.”one random lady said to Bom.

“Well I don’t think he will be able to come today.”

“Oh!!!”

“You see your turn will come next week.” Bom inform the lady

The lady slammed the door on Bom’s face, after few minutes she open it and threw the watch towards Bom.

“Ooopps.” Bom caught the watch.

“Just tell him to go to hell.” The lady shouted at Bom.

“Okay I will give him the message..” Bom smiled.

Bom took her phone and dial a number. “Hello!! Sir I got your watch.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Gym

Chaerin is sleeping in one corner of the gym. Jiyong is sitting on one side with his eyes closed.

Daesung  Youngbae and few other boys are doing weight lifting. Dara is doing exercise using dumbbells,Uee is on treadmill, Minzy comes and stand on the other treadmill machine.

“Hey Youngbae add some more weight. This is so light. Its not comfortable add weight.” Daesung said as he sawMinzy.

“Okay.” Youngbae  kept his weight down so that he can assist Daesung.

“Daesung don’t shout I am sleeping.” Chaerin yell at him.

“Chaerin please.”

“Youngbae do fast its very light weight.” Daesung again said to Youngbae, everyone is looking at Daesung with surprise.

Youngbae added some more weight

“Do you want to kill me.” Daesung muttered.

“What happen you wanted to increase the weight?”

“I was just joking look there, Minzy is there.”

“By the way where is Ms Taeyoung. If she was here you would has liften double weight to impress her.” Youngbae mocked him.

“Youngbae who cares where is she. This is all for fun.”

Minzy walk past Daesung.

“102….103…” Daesung started counting.

“Wow!” Youngbae said to Daesung.

“104….”

Youngabe see Jiyong sleeping. “Dude this Jiyong is amazing guy. Don’t know what he think he is. The sport teacher told us to lift weights and just look at him. He is sitting ideal….dude….” Youngbae is amazed.

Minzy again walk past Daesung

“701….” Daesung counted.

“701?” Youngbae said in disbelief. “Dude cross 1000.”

Uee and her friends are watching Daesung and laughing at him.

Doogwook entered the class. “Hey girly! Chaerin quickly got up and started doing exercise using dumbbell, Minzy started jogging on the treadmill. “You are doing workout.” Doogwook ask them.

 “Minzy we don’t have to do jogging we have to lift up the weights.” Chaerin told her.

Minzy took the dumbbells and started doing the exercise“While lifting the weight you should keep proper posture otherwise you will have a backache you want me to teach you.” Doogwook asked Minzy

“Yah teach me Doogwook.” Minzy excitedly said.

“Come.”

“To pick up heavy weight your breathing should be very strong. Okay.” Doogwook pick up weight giving the demo to Minzy. “Like this just have a look.”

Chaerin thinks. “This Minzy is taking full advantage of the situation.”

Daesung and Chaerin are jealous and angry.

“Oh my God! What cool biceps you have. Now I will try.” Minzy said to Doogwook.

“Yeah! Sure.”

“Okay.” Minzy went near Doogwook to get the weight from him.

“That one.” Doogwook pointed the lighter one for her.

“Okay.”

Chaerin think. “Bloody body builder showoff, moron, one girl praised him and he started his gym class over here.”

“Ouch!!!” Minzy cried.

“Let me help you.” Doogwook told Minzy as he guided her how to do the exercise.

Chaerin thinks. “This Minzy traitor friend.”

“Posture should be straight…… just like this…….very good….okay guy I have to go now so you guys carry on take care.Bye.”

Dongwook leaves the gym and Chaerin and Minzy starts to fight.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Kim’s Enterprises

Jaejoong is sadly looking at his watch. “I don’t believe this she throwed  my watch worth 4 lakhs.”

“Yes.”

“Where did you find it?’

“Number 8 So ….”

“Solip …”

“Ha.”

“Solip in anger she really look hot.  Totally worth it.  Have you seen her walk tick tock.”

“No.. I only heard her voice. And your flying watch. I heard tuck. Your expensive watch.”Bom happily told him.

“You seem to be very happy.”

“Totally because I did my wory efficiently. You had given me 3 days and I did it in just 1 day. So I am totally happy.”

“Well Miss efficient then do your work complete. Fix my watch.”Jaejoong placed his watch in Bom’s hand.

“What? Where do I do that?”

“I don’t know, well you are so efficient so smart you drive so well so you will find a some way. I don’t know surprise.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Jaejoong’s Cabin

“Sorry no one can repair this. The parts are broken.”

“You win. She does so much drama, she takes everything by heart. My poor watch because of the drama queen its no more.”Jaejoong throwed the watch in dustbin.

“Well bom your work” Jaejoong signal her to take a sit. “ Your work is to convince the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter