Research Topic

DANGEROUS LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In College Campus

Restoration work is going on. Youngbae is watching the workers.

“Gosh man again reconstruction work you people will fill the parking lot with cement . Now how will I get my car out.” Youngbae grumble.

Daesung comes near. “ You have to Dude.”

“Just look……”Youngbae stop midway as he looked at Daesung and his new styles. “What is all this?” Youngbae asked as he pointed towards Daesung’s outfit.

“What’s wrong? How do I look today?”

“What’s with the new look?”

“I thought,  if Minzy is having a good fashion sense then I should also be fashionable.”Daesung replied.

“Dude your fashion statement was in magazine.” Youngbae comment.

“Really?”

“3 years before.”Youngbae added.

“So cool dude.”

“Shut up, listen Be a man.”

“Young…”

“I know you are a man, but feel it, feel it just go to Minzy and tell her I like you. We both should be together and then see Minzy is all yours.”Youngbae suggested.

“No Youngbae I can’t do it, she wear such high heels what if she thrown it on my face.”

“No Daesung she will not hit you with her shoes I know it! Minzy like bossy types boys just trust me.”

“You are telling me the truth.”

“Omma’s promise, Omma’s promise. You have all my support go and win your love.”

“Minzy I am coming Minzy I like you, l love you, I like you. I am coming, Minzy you like me I like you. I am coming I am coming, just go for her.” Daesung mumbles to himself. Daesung runs from there and Youngbae laughs at Daesung.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Chaerin come near Uee on her skat.

“WATCH OUT.” Chaerin shout as she was going to bump into Uee. “Sorry sorry my hero.”

“LISTEN LISTEN LADIES AND GENTELMEN COME HERE AND LISTEN UP.” All the student walking arounf the campus camegather near Chaerin and Uee. “Here comes Miss.Yumin Kim. This years bravely awards go to Uee. Because she did’nt tolerate the autocracy of the lotion she fought with the pink palour and she has conquer her victory by destroying the parlour. Miss Yujin Kim my dear friends. Just for you, specially for all of you. With a bandage on her hand this poor girl under the burden of fashion. Give her a big round of applause YUJIN KIM.” Everyone claps for her.

“Freak.” Uee goes from there.

“Its good to have her back.” Chaerin says happily.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Restoration Site

Minzy and her friends looking at the construction workers in the campus. Chaerin comes to her.

 “Minzy!! Hey what’s up?”

“Chaerin I’m dead, I am in heaven I am floating in heaven Chaerin.”Minzy replied dreamily.

“What?”

“Yes concentrate on this hot construction workers. He is so sweatly so manly you know. Oh Chaerin look at them”

.”Minzy you will have high BP just calm, breathing down okay”

“How baby? They are so ho, so cute so…”

“?”

“Ewww, Chaerin what are you talking.”

“Minzy you are not feeling well at all.”

“You can you say like that? You know what I am not cool as you are, and my heart is not like you made of stone. In which no man fitin.”

“Thanks God for that. THANK GOD FOR THAT MINZY.”

A car stop near the construction site a man get ot from it. The girls look at him admiringly. Chaerin also look at him and is smiling. He remove his goggles, he signals one of the worker, the workers comes near him with the writing pad which is having some papers clipped on it. He shake his hand with the Guy. And gives him the paper and go back to work The guy looks at the papers.” Chaerin look at him with amazement and smiles, then she stop smiling and look at Minzy and her friends who are ogling at the guy. Chaerin realizes that she was smiling and ogling at the guy just like the other girls.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In College Campus

Daesung is walking along the corridor with a rose and chocolate in his hand. He is talking to himself.“Minzy I am a  man, man what am I saying No. Minzy I like you. Hey what are you saying its love Daesung love. Minzy I love you, yay Minzy will slap me or hit with her big heels. No Daesung don’t be afraid  you have to do this. I am coming Minzy I am coming.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Restoration Site

Minzy with her two friends and Chaerin are looking at the guy. The guy put on his goggles he removes his watch, coat, tie and shirt displaying his perfect abs. Chaerin and the girls watch him open mouthed and in awe. The guy goes inside the restricted entry area and display his muscle power moving a huge stone from the ground. Chaerin stares at him. Daesung comes behind Minzy with a red rose and chocolate and calls her.

“ Yes Daesung you can do it.” Daesung says to himself.

“Minzy.” Daesung whispered.“Minzy.”

The guy opens the bottle of water and drink it. The girls are looking at his every move without blinking they eyes.

“Minzy I like you.” Minzy didn’t react she is looking at the guy.

Daesung is encouraging himself.“Daesung say it….. Minzy I like you.” Minzy does not even look at him or hear what he says and is busy looking at the guy.

“Daesung say it. Minzy I like you.” Daesung tapped on Minzy’s shoulder.

Minzy gets angry as someone distracted her she turns and scream at Daesung. “What is it?”

“Look at that hot construction workers. They are so hot.” Minzy shyly told Daesung.

Minzy friend seize the rose and chocolate from Daesung’s hand. Daesung is sad and goes near Chaerin “Chae what is happening over here.” Chaerin did’nt reply as she is admiring the guy.

Youngbae comes there. “Minzy this is Choi Dongwook heir of  Choi construction. He is an architect he has compled his study in London and now he is handling his Appa’s business.”

“Hey that’s cool look at the labours they are supercool.” Minzy told him.

The guy get dress up and sign the papers.

“Idiot they are not labours they are professional engineers they specially came here to restore the heritage site and Dongwook is best in his work.” Chaerin who is attentively listening to Youngbae smiles.

“That the reason I thought they were better.” Minzy said with smile.

“The guy again signals his workers. One of the worker comes towards him he gave him the papers and pen. Shake hand with him. “Thank you. See you.” He bid goodbye and went inside his car.

“Whatever dude.” Chaerin muttered. “Chaerin what are you thinking?” Chaerin is shocked by her own reaction to the guy.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Classroom .

 “Are you research topic ready.” Ms.Shin ask the students.

“Yes Maam.”

“Very good. Uee lets starts with you. What’s your topic.” Ms Shin ask her.

“History of fashion.” Everyone starts giggling

“Expected.” Ms. Shin remarked.

“Minzy what’s your topic.”

“Boys.” Chaerin said loudly.

 “No Ma’am this time I am doing something different.The renovation going on I am doing the research on it.” Everyone is surprised.

“That’s good but its not called renovation its called restoration.” Everyone laugh at Minzy.

“Whenever we repair the historic site without changing its structure its called restoration.” Ms Shin inform the students.

“You have to do the research of all the historic site and you also have to conduct many interviews.” Ms Shin told Minzy.

 “That’s right Maam that’s what I am taking about. I will take interviews of handsome cool guys.”

“Dara what about you?”

“Ma’am I have decided on my research topic I am going to research on Vampires.” Jiyong become alert.

“Vampires. Do research on some real thing. I mean Vampires are not sure. How silly?” Uee comment.

“Of course vampires exists.” Dara confidently said. “Jiyong what do you think, do vampires exists.” Dara asked Jiyong who is sitting one bench ahead her.

“Yeah, they do,  just the same way as faries, monster, demon or harry potter.” Everyone starts laughing.

“Of course vampires do exists. In my reaseach I have found many proof. And infact right now I do have a proof in my locker that will prove that the vampires do exists.” Jiyong looks anxious hearing it.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Hospital

Hyunsuk Yang at life care Hospital. He is sitting and talking to the hospital in charge.

 “Mr. Yang this is against rules.”

“Please forget the rules for some while please, forget the rules its matter of someones life. You will have to help me.”Hyunsuk pleaded.

“Okay Sir. I will see what I can do?”

The guy agrees and looks for the information. After going through some files.

 “Look at this Sir this is the list of the visitor who came to meets Sooyoung Park. Only two people came to meet her one was her doctor and 2nd was Sister Agnes. From Jesus and Mary Orphanage.

“Jesus and Mary Orphanage Sister Agnes I am sure she must be having some answers for me. She will have some answers to my question.” Hyunsuk tells the guy.

“Thank you very  much.”

“You are welcome Sir.”

“Thank you.”

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At Jesus and Mary’s Orphanage.

Hyunsuk is sitting on a bench at the Orphanage. A sister comes there.

“Mr. Yang? “

“Yes its me.”

“Sister Agnes has gone to Italy for a conference but should be back soon.”

“And you? You know something about Sooyoung Park?” Hyunsuk hopefully asked.

“No, I am sorry! We go to hospitals to see and help patients. But I do not know this Madam. I am sure Sister Agnes may know something about her. The moment she comes I will make her talk to you.”

“Thank you Sister! This is my card and number. You please tell her to call me on this number and inform me. Thank you!”

“God Bless you!” Hyunsuk leaves from there

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Girls Locker Room

Dara keeps some papers in the locker. There is a silver box on top of the papers. Dara thinks “Let’s see Jiyong what effect this silver box will have on you and yeah…this is not fake silver!” She closes her locker and turns. she is shocked to see Jiyong in front of her.

“OH God Jiyong…You scared me!”

“And you…me!”

“I?” Jiyong pushes her and pins her to the locker holding her by shoulder.

“What is your problem? You are researching on Vampires?”

“So…  Jiyong? You don’t believe in vampires …for you they are fairy tales, right? It is a fiction…how does that make a difference to you?”

“Till when …till when I will keep saving you like this.. .till when?”

“Who are you saving me from and why? Am I in danger?”

 Jiyong thinks, “You are in such danger that you cannot even imagine. In what you are doing there is only death for you.”

“Dara to research about Vampires is dangerous. Something are better left alone.” Jiyong leaves her and turns.

“Why Jiyong? What are you trying to tell? Why don’t you tell clearly? “

“I want to see your research.”Dara opens her locker.

“All yours! I don’t wish to hide anything from you.” Jiyong turns and looks into the locker and sees the silver box on top of the papers.

“Go ahead.”

Dara says in mind. “Come on Jiyong touch it! Let me see what the truth is.”

 Jiyong says in mind.“Dara…fine!” Jiyong closes his eyes for a moment and then lifts the box keeping it on the empty space above the locker Dara is stunned to see it. Jiyong then takes the papers and looks at it.

“Is this your research? You call this research? Dara you should be a fiction writer. You know to make stories well.” Jiyong throws the papers on the locker and walks from there.

Dara thinks.”Oh my God! How can this happen?” She looks at the silver Box.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jiyong comes out of the locker room. He removes the thin plastic covering on his palm and put it in the dustbin and walks away.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In Girls Locker Room

Dara recalls Jiyong’s recation when the silver chain fell into his hand.

Jiyong! Jiyong!

Dara I am allegric to silver. And I am taking the medication for it. If you want you can talk with my Doctor. Some people are allegric to metals and I am one of them.

Dara thinks. “Was I that wrong? Jiyong gave answer to my questions still why am I still questioning him? What am I looking for? I did not even think that he maybe right and all is my imagination. Why I am troubling him with my questions?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter