About Her Unusual Atittude

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone knows that Jung Eunji is a social butterfly. She has many idol friends – not only from the same agency, she also made friends a lot from different companies. You can tell all of A Pink, 4Minute and BTOB members, Ailee, IU, T-ara’s Jiyeon, After School’s Lizzy, Vixx’s Leo, Infinite’s Hoya, B1A4’s Sandeul, Secret’s Hyosung, Bestie’s Yuji and many more are her friends. And oh, speaking of her sunbaes, Beast, public knew that she had a good friendship with them too – especially with the leader, the main vocalist and the maknae of the group.  Jung Eunji is a girl with humble and talkative personality – it maybe the reasons why, her friends love to cling around her so much.

But, her bright personality could suddenly change, whenever she met him. Yes, she met him for the first time 4 years ago, and yes, she fell in love at the first sight to him -- For his charisma, for his adorable dance skill, for his looks and for everything that he has. But, being a debut girl group member who should focus on their new career, made her keep her love inside her heart. She often meets him, since they stayed under the same agency, Cube Entertainment. Being a talkative and confident she was, Eunji had tried to get close to him, but she didn’t want to be too obvious so she always talk to him like an ordinary hoobae who wants to made friend with her sunbae in a polite way.

And like an answer to her pray, The Cube CEO suddenly chose her and him to do collaboration for Music Bank Special Christmas 2 years ago. Due to their busy schedules with their groups, they didn’t have times to practice the song that they will sing together. So, they only practice it for once – an hour before the event held, before they went to the stage together. It was when she started to change her attitude in front of him, 180 degrees. Because of a little mistake that she did on the stage of the special event, she felt that it was too embarrassing until she lost her confident whenever she meets him.

Jung Eunji was always being the first member that went to the dorm whenever she sensed his appearance on Cube’s building. She was always made so many excuses every time A Pink met his group behind the stage. She was always being a statue whenever her members hang around with their sunbaes. She always did it for the 2 past years. The A Pink members knew about it, but as her order, they kept it as a secret and acted like there’s nothing wrong every time their friend started to act awkward in front of the Beast members.

[she made the little mistake in 01:05 but it's cute for me^^ - author]

***

 

“Woohoo, daebak! A Pink jjang!” It was Yang Yoseob, who greets his hoobaes happily when the girls went down from the stage.

“Congratulations for the win, girls!” Doojoon beamed while running toward the girls, before he patted their heads one by one.

“Yes, chukkae!” Dongwoon said. A Pink had just won their third trophies for ‘Remember’ on M! Countdown, and Beast made a comeback at the same time, so they share a same stage.

“Thank you, oppa~” the girls said in unison without loosening the smiles on their faces.

“You’re all so talented! We’re proud to be your sunbae!” Gikwang who was coming after Dongwoon, said while ruffling Namjoo’s hair.

Eunji that was standing next to Namjoo, could notice that the younger suddenly got a blush on her cheeks. And Eunji could surely feel that her heart was burning so sudden,

“Thank you for the supports that you all gave to us, Oppa,”

“Eyy, don’t be like that. You girls deserved it,” Gikwang suddenly winked toward Namjoo, and once again Eunji could sense that her ears were getting reddened.

“Ah, Oppa is so exaggerating!” this time, Namjoo nudged Gikwang’s elbow and both of them shared the chuckles together. It was completely making Eunji’s heart burn harder.

She suddenly cleared and spoke out, “Girls, can we eat now? I’m hungry,” she said lazily.

Doojoon chuckled, “Okay, looks like Bomi’s big stomach has officially moved to Eunji now.”

Eunji suddenly glared by the eldest sudden remark, while the other chuckled.

“Okay, let’s go to our changing room. Hong CEO sent us some foods~” Chorong told and clapped her hands twice.

“Woohoo, let’s join them too, hyung!” Yoseob yelled in happiness, so did the other A Pink’s and the three Beast members, while Eunji only smiled thinly. She suddenly lost her appetite since she just witnessing Gikwang and Namjoo closeness earlier.

***

 

They arrived at the changing room; Eunji could see that Gikwang decided to sit next to Namjoo, before they started to have a good chat together. Eunji was left alone, and she didn’t know why she felt abandoned and frustrated.

“So, our CEO will have his birthday soon. What will we do for the surprise party?” Doojoon opened their conversation as he opened the food cover.

“Why don’t we talk about this when Junghyun oppa, Hyunseung oppa, 4Minute sunbae and BTOB are here with us?” Bomi asked.

“Yes, we will surely tell them soon too. But just prepare the plan with us only first,” Gikwang suddenly said and Eunji immediately turned her gaze at him.

Naeun pulled out a pen and a note from her bag. “Firstly, we need to buy a birthday cake.”

“I’ll buy it! I knew CEO’s favorite cake!” Doojoon raised his hand.

“Okay, birthday cake checked. And next, we should buy some party stuffs like balloon, poppers, etc,” Chorong said.

“Let me and Gikwang Oppa prepare the party decoration,” Namjoo raised her hand, while Gikwang quickly nodded in agreement.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter