[WooRong] Fairytale Love

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Rongie-ya! You were so lucky! I envy you so much!!!" my noisy friend, Yoon Bomi suddenly patted my back and made me almost jump from my seat.

"Yah! Yoon Bomi! You almost made me got a heart attack!" I yelled and sent a death glare on her, but the Yoonrilla only chuckled by seeing my anger.

"Seriously Rong, how could you get that cute boy since you could only being his fangirl during these 3 years? Did you use a shaman to get his attention, huh?"

"Yoon Bomi! You were seriously-" I went out of patience with her un-funny joke, as I slapped her arm hard till made her yelp in pain.

"Aigoo... Why you were so cruel to your sweet and cute friend, Rongie-ya?? I'm just joking, don't take it seriously..." she whimpered as she rubbed her swollen left arm.

"It was no fun at all!" once again, I glared at her and busying me back with my lunch, since I was sitting alone peacefully in the school cafeteria before the noisy Bomi was ruining my peaceful scene.

 

"Yah, yah, he's coming!" suddenly Bomi shook my hand continously.

"Shut up, Bbom! Don't interrupting my lunch," I pulled my hand from her, and ignored her.

"But, your b-" she kept shaking my arm and it suddenly made me pissed off while I cut her words and ready to gave another slap on her arm.

"Yoon Bomi! I said shut u-"

"Hi, Chorong-ah," suddenly, a deep voice approached my ears, and made me canceling 'my previous act' toward Bomi.

"O-oh... Woohyun-ah. H-hi..." I grinned clumsily, as I put back my hand onto the table.

"Did I interrupt you and your friend?" he asked while showed off his wide smile.

"Oh, off course no. You can join here, since Bomi will go back to the classroom earlier. Is it right, Bomi-ya?" I said as I nudging her elbow as a signal that she had to obeyed me.

"O-oh yeahh, at first I want to go back to classroom, but I think I will stay on here for a little time, since I want to know my friend's boyfriend," she grinned playfully, as she nudging my elbow this time.

"Omo... this brat!" I muttered.

"Oh, you're right. I'm yet introducing myself to you. I'm Nam Woohyun," he his hand toward Bomi, and she quickly shook it.

"Hi, Woohyun-ssi, nice to meet you. I'm Yoon Bomi, Park Chorong's best friend!" she said as she showed off her big grin while she cupped her cheek with her free palm, and suddenly her aegyo thing made me want to puke.

"You like doing aegyo things, didn't you?" Woohyun asked.

"Sure, I had a lot of aegyo's style!" Bomi answered in amazement.

"I had a lot too. Could you show me some of yours?"

"Sure. I will do first and then you do it too, okay?!"

 

Both of them were starting to demonstrate their aegyo's style alternately, and made me feel abandoned, because honestly, I hate that kind of aegyo. And I just know by now that my charming boyfriend had that side.

"Are you finishing it yet, Yoon Bomi?" I cleared my throat and stared with a protest look at my bestfriend.

"Ahahaha... Sorry, I'm so happy till I forget that you were sitting beside me, Park Chorong," she chuckled as she patted my back clumsily. "Okay, I will going back to the classroom now. We will continue the aegyo war next time, Woohyun-ssi, bye," she waved her hands playfully before turned around and leave us.

 

"Your friend was so fun," Woohyun smiled as he turned his gaze on me.

"Yeah, she's hyperactive for sure," I scoffed.

"Heyy, don't be too serious Rong, sometimes you need some jokes to brighten up your day," he said as he ruffled my hair, and I could only smile by his sweet act.

 

"Do you want to ordering something for your lunch? Let me order it for you," I asked as I started to got up from my chair.

"Oh, no, no. You don't need to do that. I can order it by myself. You just have to finishing your lunch, okay?" he grabbed my arm, and pulled me slowly back to my seat.

"That's okay, I want to buy an orange juice too since I didn't bought drink earlier,"

"I will buy it for you, just wait here, okay," he smiled as he rubbed my cheek, before he walked himself to the cafeteria.

I put a big smile on my face while looked at his wide back. Bomi was right, I was so lucky because finally I could have him as a boyfriend. Woohyun was not the best looking rather than the other friends on his gang. But he was popular enough, and he had some fangirls too since his gang was a part of the kingka group in this school. And I felt like I was the happiest girl on Earth, because last month, Woohyun just asked me to be his girlfriend since I was being his fangirl during the high school period, and right now we were in the last grade.

"The orange juice is coming, ma'am," his deep voice suddenly made me woke up from my previous reverie.

"Oh, thank you," I grabbed it as I bowed slightly to him.

"Chorong-ah," he call, still standing beside my chair.

"Hm?" I raised my head so I could see his face.

"May I take a seat beside you?" he asked innocently as he pointed his index finger to the empty seat beside me.

"Oh, off course," I immediately moved my seat to the empty ones as I patted my previous chair to signaled him to sitting there.

"Thank you," he smiled as he sat next to me.

 

"It's funny, we were dating for a month, but we were still feel awkward to each other," he said as he sipped his ice chocolate.

"So, did you think that our relationship was still awkward?" I asked as I turned my gaze to him.

He nodded, "You are a type of girl that have a little talk, that's why I feel a little awkward when I was with you."

"What must I do then?"

Woohyun turned his gaze to me, and slowly he held my hand.

"I want you to be a little more open to me. I mean, if you have a problem, you can discuss it with me. Then I will do the same with you. You don't have to feel hesitate on me. Remember, I'm your boyfriend,"

***

 

"What's with that smile?" I frowned, as obviously I couldn't grasp the reason behind somehow suspicious thin line on his face.

Today, I was inviting him to come to my house. Since my family had a trip to my grandmother's house, and they were leaving me alone in this house.

"What's with my smile?" he shot me back, and still plastering the playfully smile on his face.

"It's making me curious, Hyun," I scoffed as I walked myself to the kitchen and brought him a cheesecake and a cup of earl-grey tea.

 

"Thank you for inviting me here," he said, and made my smile instantly formed. "I've been waiting for it," he said as he pulled me to take a seat beside him. Then he tapped his finger on my thigh.

"Yah, ert! Stop it!" I yelled as I grabbed his wrist to made him stop.

"You call me what? ert?" he blinked.

"Don't think that you could do something bad to me," I warned him, as I wanted to got up from my seat. But, he quickly pulled me back.

"Where do you want to go? I never asked you to stay away from me," he whispered at my ear, and it suddenly made me felt shivering.

"I want to take my cheese cake on the kitchen,"

"You can share this cheese cake with me. I could not finish it alone," he shrugged as he put his arm around my shoulders.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter