[Namjoo x GongChan & CNU] You Ruin Me

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, he’s my partner?” Namjoo asked while pointed her index finger to the tall man who was standing near hear. 

“Yes, he is. He’s a new model on this company, he’s Gong Chan Shik,” one of the worker spoke out.

“I knew it. I guess this photo session will turn out to be so good,” Namjoo winked to the worker, and then she walked to approach her partner.

 

“Hello, I’m Kim Namjoo. Nice to meet you,” she directly gave her hand, and the boy quickly grabbed it for hand shake.

“Oh, hi, Namjoo-ssi. I’m Gong Chan Shik, you can call me Gong Chan. Nice to meet you,” he smile.

“So, you are a new model here,” Namjoo started to make a conversation. “I thought you were already settling with your previous company.”

“I thought 3 years with them was more than enough. So when they offered to re-new the contract, I refused it since I want to find something new,” he said, still plastering a cute smile on his face. And Namjoo was noticing his cuteness. 

“Yes, I’d seen you a lot in every fashion magazines before. You’re indeed so popular, sunbaenim,” Namjoo chuckled, while showed off her dimple.

“This your suit, Joo. Please change at the room now, because the photo session will be starting soon,” one of the workers handed her a white gown.

“Omo, they didn’t tell me that the theme is wedding!” Namjoo blinked repeatedly. 

“Yes, and they said that there will be a kissing scene too,” the worker said, and made Namjoo whined while stole a glance to her new partner that was still smiling happily.

“You can change now Joo, while I’ll bring Gongchan for his personal photo shoot first,” suddenly a photographer shown up and patted Namjoo’s shoulder.

“Okay, Dongwoo oppa. I’ll come to see you again,” Namjoo pinched the photographer’s cheek before walked herself to the dressing room. Gongchan who noticed it, suddenly stare with full of curiosity with at her.

“Hello, you can call me Dongwoo,” the photographer suddenly said, and made Gongchan woke up from his reverie. “Shall we start it now?”

“Oh, sure,” Gongchan nodded, before he started to take some pose for his personal shooting.

 

10 Minutes later, Namjoo already came in, as she could hear some of female workers whispering.

“Omo… we got a new handsome and popular model in our company!”

“This will get interesting!” 

Namjoo cleared to make the female workers stop from chatting, and she did it. They’d suddenly startled and quickly greeted her.

“The bride has came!” one of the male worker chanted as he noticed Namjoo’s presence. Gongchan who was looking at his photos craned his neck to see her. A smile suddenly curled on his lips. He could say in his heart that Namjoo was looking so dazzling in the wedding dress. 

“Are you ready sunbaenim?” Namjoo lifted up her eye brows and then smiled at him when she arrived in front of him. 

“Bride and groom please stand by on the set,” Dongwoo the photographer insisted. 

“You look so pretty,” Gongchan suddenly whispered in Namjoo’s ear while they were preparing their selves at the set.

Namjoo could notice that her cheeks were suddenly blushing. “Thank you, you are look so great too, sunbaenim.”

“Thanks,” Gongchan said as he smiled at her.

“Hello guys… please focus okay?” Dongwoo whined.

Namjoo quickly put her arms around Gongchan’s neck, while he was insisting to wrap his hand around her waists. They look at each other and smiled. At that time, Gongchan could clearly feel that there were strange beats inside his heart. 

 

5 Minutes later.

“Okay, now we will go to the kiss scene,” Dongwoo said and suddenly made Gongchan moved his gaze to Namjoo. 

“Is it okay if I kiss you, Namjoo-ssi? I mean---“

“Oppa, it is our job anyway. You don’t have to worry about it, okay?” Namjoo suddenly said as she put her index finger on Gongchan’s lips, and it successfully made his heart beating harder than before.

“Now, please kiss,” Dongwoo said.

With the throbs inside his heart, Gongchan touched Namjoo’s cheeks with both of his palms, before he slowly placed his lips on her. Namjoo directly closed her eyes, and Dongwoo started to take their kissing photos from both sides.

“Okay, done. Thank you,” Dongwoo suddenly said when 5 minutes had passed, and made Gongchan finally broke the kiss. 

He used the chance to stare at Namjoo’s eyes, and he found out that he had a crush on her.

“Thank you for today, sunbaenim. You’re really great,” Namjoo said in amazement, as she bowed to him.

“You’re indeed so great too, Namjoo-ssi. And please don’t call me sunbae, you should call me ‘oppa’,” once again, Gongchan plastered his adorable smile on his face.

“Oh Okay, Gongchan oppa. We will meet up often since you are already being the part of this company though,” Namjoo said. “Okay oppa, I think I should go now. See you again.”

“Namjoo-ya, wait,” Gongchan quickly said before Namjoo could turned around. “Un… Can’t I get your phone numbers?”

***

 

Gongchan could not stop himself from smiling since he entered the dressing room. He still didn’t change the suit that he had to wore for the photo shoot earlier, while he still sat on the couch and staring at his cellular phone. 

“Looks like you that you’d enjoyed the photo session earlier so much, dude,” suddenly Dongwoo came into the room, and made Gongchan startled as he snapped out from his reverie.

“Oh, I’m sorry hyung. I haven’t changed my suit yet,” Gongchan suddenly got up from his seat, as he rubbed his own chest. And it made Dongwoo frowned as he scrutinized Gongchan’s face.

“You like her, didn’t you?” Dongwoo said.

“Who do you mean hyung?” Gongchan blinked.

“Off course, Kim Namjoo. She’s so irresistible, didn’t she?” Dongwoo smirked this time.

“Yeah, she’s pretty. But, I don’t think that I like her…” Gongchan lie.

“I’d told you. Don’t you ever falling in love with her or you’ll be getting a disappointment,” he said while resting his body against the couch.

Gongchan got his jaw dropped as soon as he heard what did the photographer had said to him.

Right when Gongchan wanted to ask the reason of Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter