[ChenJoo] Cherish This Love

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Jongdae"

He raised his head, felt startled as he realized that the person who calling him was none other than, Son Naeun - one of the member of queenka group at his university.

"Pardon?"

"I like you,"

He lost, refusing to answer. His eyes looked confuse at first. A popular and pretty student like her was saying that she liked him.

"Why?" He asked, pretending to think something. His eyes explored her. Actually, Jongdae didn't like this kind of girl, who confessing her love first. Jongdae was still an old school minded boy - but, in this case, it was totally different since the person who confessing love toward him was her.

"Because you look smart and ..." she started, as she crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"And...?" Jongdae furrowed his eyebrow, while waiting for her to finishing her sentences.

"I love to see your smile,"

He was freezing, not moving, just looking at her. But he could realize that his cheeks were suddenly reddened.


***

 

It was about 2 pm when almost all the student already left the school. Jongdae was spending his time at the library, when suddenly his cute girlfriend came to approaching him.

"Oppa..."

"Hmm?" he raised his head, and staring at his girlfriend, who was putting a happy face.

"I won," she said in amazement.

"Really?"

"Yeah, Cube Entertainment just contacted me, and they said that I can start to record a new song on Saturday!" Naeun beamed, and started to hug her boyfriend.

"Chukkae Naeun-ah. I'm so proud of you," Jongdae whispered in her ear.


***


Jongdae and Naeun were already dating since 8 months ago. Their relationships were going well, before she got an exclusive contract as a singer of Cube Entertainment.

"Eunnie-ya.. Where are you?" Jongdae who was waiting for her in front of her apartment, called his girlfriend by phone.

"Oppa, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry... I think I have to cancel our plan to do a movie date tonight..." she said in the other line, regretfully.

"What? Again?" Jongdae asked in disbelief.

"I'm sorry Oppa. Hong Sajangnim suddenly asked me to record a new song, and the deadline is at tomorrow morning," Naeun whimpered.

"But, it's already the 6th weekends that I couldn't spend with you..."

"I know... But what can I do? I have a very busy schedule that I had to do since I was becoming a singer. It's my new life and my precious career. You have to understand it, Oppa!" Naeun raised her voice.

"Okay, okay, I will not debating with you anymore. Just do what you want to do," Jongdae said firmly as he directly hung his phone up, and turned it off.

He bang Naeun's apartment door with his fist as he could feel the anger had controlled over him, before he decided to walk away.

 

Jongdae was walking alone in the sidewalk by himself. He still holds the two movie tickets that he had to bought since earlier in his fist. He walked helplessly while looked down and made his body suddenly bumped into someone.

"Ouch, I'm sorry... I don't know that you---" Jongdae didn't continuing his words, since he noticed that he knew the person who got bumped into him.

"Jongdae Oppa?" the girl blinked her eyes.

"N-Namjoo-ya? Is it really you?" Jongdae blinked too.

"Kyaaa... Oppa!! Finally we've meet again!!! How are you?!" the girl beamed.

"I'm fine. How about you?" A cliche question just out from his thin lips.

"Me too. Let’s find a better place to talk. Kajja!" Namjoo directly grabbed his wrist and dragged him to a coffeeshop near their 'sudden meeting' place.

 

"So, you just moved out to Seoul since yesterday?" Jongdae asked, while sipping his coffee.

"Ne, my father was chosen as the board of the central committee in his company. So, our family decided to move here," she said without loosening the smile on her face.

"It's good then. So, finally we can be a close friend again," Jongdae tried to smile, but he surely knows that it's a bitter smile.


He and Namjoo were best friend who lived in the same neighborhood in Daejeon since they were child. And 2 years ago, Jongdae decided to move to Seoul, to attending Seoul Art University.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter