[JinRong] I Don't Have the Heart

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, I'll be there in 2 minutes,"

Chorong hung the phone up. She started walked out from A Pink's make up room, but suddenly Eunji's grab her wrist.

"Where do you want to go, eonnie?"

"Oh, I-I want to find some fresh air outside, while we are waiting for the closing program,"

"Don't lie. I know you want to approach the kid named Seokjin on BTS's changing room,"

"He's older than you. Don't call him as a kid, Ji,"

 "I don't care. He always acted like a kid for me. He's younger than you, but he never called you noona. So, I don't want to call him as oppa too," Eunji shrugged.

Chorong let out a sigh. "It's up to you then. Now, I have to go. And I'll be back soon," Chorong turned around, and walked away from the room.


***

 

"Oh finally you've come. C'mon, take your seat here," Jin greeted and patted the chair beside him to signaling Chorong to seat next to him.

Chorong nodded, and walked closer to him, before she took her seat beside him.

 

"Where's the other?" Chorong asked, as she threw her gaze around the room.

"They were watching for the other idols performances on the backstage," Jin said as he swept the sweat on his neck with a towel.

"Why don't you join them?"

Jin shrugged, "I'm not in a good mood."

"What happened? Is there something wrong?" Chorong asked, as she could see the sadness on his eyes.

 

"We broke up yesterday..." Jin sadly said.

"What?" Chorong's jaw dropped. "How could it happen?"

"She said that she was getting tired with the relationship. She wanted to love a man freely, not kept playing hide and seek like we used to do, since I was becoming an idol," Jin shrugged.

 

"Last night, Luhan and I were finally broke up too..." Chorong said as she looked down,

"R-really?" Jin quickly moved his gaze to face Chorong.

She nodded, "He said that he couldn't stay longer with this kind of long distance relationship."

Jin sigh, "So, here we are, the brokenhearted line," Jin scoffed.

"What do you want to do now with your former girlfriend?" Chorong asked.

"I don't know, Rong... It's kind of surprise me for sure. I always tried to spend my limited break time for her. But it never seems enough for her," Jin gritted his teeth.

"Maybe she should date an ordinary man, who always can stay beside her whenever she needs him," Chorong scoffed.

"Obviously, she had said like that too. She wants to date someone who can show off the world that she was his. And she knew that she will never get it from me," Jin whined. "How I wish that I wasn't an idol though..."

"Hey, don't say like that, Jin. Being an idol was a part of your dream, right? Just because of a woman, you'd said that you don't want this idol thingy anymore. That's gross you know," Chorong patted his shoulder.

"But, I and she were already dating since when i was in pre-debut, Rong. It's almost 3 years, and now she wanted to break up with me. She never knew how much I love her, and it hurts me?!" Jin eyes started too watery.

"I know that you hurt inside, Jin. Because right now, I was feel the same like yours. But, you have to think rationally. You love her so much, but she didn't. If she love you that much, she will always be with you through the good times and bad times,"

 

Jin heaved a sigh, "Maybe you were right, Rong. But, I'm not sure that I could forget her soon," Jin suddenly held Chorong, who still sat beside him.

Chorong startled that she could feel that it was the first time for Jin to held her like that. They used to be friends since 8 months ago, when BTS and A Pink were promoting their singles at the same time. BTS was promoting "Just One Day", and A Pink was promoting "Mr. Chu". They knew each other, since Taehyung asked Jin to help him to approaching Eunji. But, unfortunately for Taehyung, he could not being close to Eunji, since she already had a boyfriend. But then Jin was the one, who could be A Pink's leader close friend.

Jin started to be close to Chorong, since Jin thought that Chorong had a mature side, who was matching with his childish side. Chorong could always give him many advices for his love life. So, when he had broken up with his girlfriend, the person that he wanted to tell first was none other than Chorong.

 

But, something different suddenly approached Chorong's heart, since it was the first time that guy; who supposed to be her 'friend' suddenly hugged her. She could feel her heart was starting to beat awkwardly at that time. She didn't know what is it, since she felt maybe herself just need someone to soothe her, because she had just broke up with her boyfriend too.


***


"Do you have any plan for New Year's eve, Rong?" Jin asked when he came to visiting A Pink's dorm with the BTS's maknae, Jungkook.

"Did we supposed to perform on MBC Gayo Daejeon together?" she asked back, while gave some cola cans to her guests.

"I mean, after the show ends. It will be so boring If we just going back to our dorms without doing nothing," he said clearly, and made Chorong nodded in understanding.

"Oh... I still don't know yet. But maybe the girls had planned it. How about you and the boys?"

"I think they will date with their couple for sure. Except me, Yoongi and Jungkook who were being singles," Jin shrugged.

"Hyung, I'm still single because my age still didn't allowing me to do some dating thingy," Jungkook suddenly spoke out, and made Chorong giggled.

"Let’s spending the New Year's Eve together then," Chorong asked, as she threw a meaningful gaze to Jin.

"That's a good idea. I'm sure Manager hyung will allowing me to spending my time in the night club, If Jin hyung was accompanying me!" Jungkook said in amazement, as he patted the eldest arm.

"Who said that we will spend our NYE in night club, huh?" Jin glared the maknae.

"Ohhh, c'mon hyung. Don't be so rude to me. I was the one in our group who never going to the night club. And next year, I'd already 19," Jungkook whimpered.

"If your hyung doesn't want to bring you, let noona brings you there," Chorong suddenly said, and made Jungkook jumped happily from his seat.

"Chorong noona, you're the best!!!" he beamed, as he ed a thumb toward her.

"You'll be regretting your decision to bring this kid, Rong," Jin whispered in Chorong's ear, and suddenly made Chorong shivered.

"At least, I will not being with him alone, since you will be coming with us, didn't you?" Chorong furrowed her eyebrow, as she tried to erase the 'awkward feeling' that she felt inside her heart again.

 


***


"Eonnie, seriously, don't you have any special feelings toward Jin oppa?" Bomi suddenly asked, when the single girls-line in A Pink, gathered together in their living room's dorm.

"What are you talking about, Bbom?" Chorong glared at the youngest.

"Eyyy, if you don't have any special feeling toward him, why your cheeks suddenly blushed, eonnie?" Namjoo teased the leader.

"I-I'm not blushing," Chorong cupped her own cheeks, but she could clearly feel that her cheeks was suddenly flushed.

"You don't need to hide it from us. We already know you so well. And it's not wrong If you fell for him, since you were already being single, and vice versa," Bomi blabbered while threw a mischievously stare to the eldest.

 

Before Chorong started to spoke out, suddenly there was someone who knocking on their door, and Namjoo decided to go up from the seat first to opened the door.

"I thought it must be them. Kajja!" Namjoo said to signal the others to followed her.

Bomi and Chorong got up from their seat in unison, and they could saw Jin, Jungkook and Suga's appearance on their door.

"Omo...! So Jungkook and Yoongi oppa will come along with us tonight?" Namjoo asked Jin, and the latter nodded, while Bomi screamed in amazement.

"Kyaa!!! My babies Kookie-ya, you have to be my for tonight!" Bomi pinched Jungkook's cheeks, and made the youngest groaned in pain.

"Yah, Yoon Bomi, watched out your act. He's too young for you," Chorong suddenly came up from behind, as she glared at Bomi.


"Omo... Chorong noona, is it really you?" Suga asked, and made both of Jin and Jungkook moved their gazes to her.

Jin's eyes suddenly widened as he could see that she was wearing a mid-long dress, which showed off her bare shoulders. She only put a light make-up and her hair was slightly curly. For him, she was look so dazzling tonight.

Same with Chorong's reaction, when she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter