[EricNamxEunji] Good for You

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being the guest MC in the reality virtual marriage show, 'We Got Married' was not an exemption for him from being asked on who would be his ideal 'wife' if he is to join the show. "Ooh, loaded question! I think it will be really fun to do it with A-Pink, Eunji, added Eric.

Admitting that he doesn't know Eunji pretty well, he sees Eunji as someone with a bright personality and laughs a lot. Eunji is like the bubbly caramel that when you snuggled it with black coffee (which is Eric's favorite), it will create a foamy, aromatic and nice caramel macchiato. Now, isn't it a perfect blend that we all waiting to indulge with? [kpopstarz]

***

 

 

Eunji was waiting patiently for her soon to be virtual husband. She decided to join the MBC’s We Got Married after making guest appearances for several times. She was tapping her fingers since she feel bored yet nervous at the same time.

“So this is what Naeun had felt when she joined the show 2 years ago,” she chuckled as she was talking to herself.

She threw her gaze around the café since she felt curious who would be her husband.

“Oh geez, Jung Eunji is never being this nervous before,” she sighed before put her gaze back to her caramel macchiato.

Suddenly, a voice of barista sounded around the café. Eunji turned her face to found the source of the sound as she could see the barista greeted the guest. She could see a guy with cap and use a scarf to cover half of his face, entering the café.

“Oh, anyeonghaseyo,” Eunji immediately got up from her seat as the guy approaching her.

That guy slowly took off his cap and his scarf, showing his face and Eunji got her eyes widened on the same time.

“Anyeonghaseyo, Eunji. I’m sorry for making you wait for me,” a smile formed on his face as he bowed toward her.

“E-Eric Oppa? S-So, y-you are my husband?” Eunji asked, stuttering.

Without loosening the smile on his face, Eric nodded his head before asking her to take her seat again, while he sat in front of her.

“Is it surprising?”

Eunji chuckled. “Thanks God, so I won’t be awkward since we’ve known each other already.”

“Oh, I hope I’m not nervous like you did, Ji,” Eric said as he rubbed his palms together.

“Aigoo, there’s nothing for being nervous at me, Oppa,” Eunji said as she patted the eldest arm.

They started to talk some random things and showing their closeness. Eunji and Eric Nam already knew each other (though not too close) since A Pink had made some guest appearances on Arirang’s After School Club. Both have bright personalities so they could get along toward each other very well. And Eric had mentioned that he was one of A Pink’s especially Eunji’s big fans.

The new couple suddenly received the mission card. It said that they should go to their new house and the PD already prepared the car from them outside.

“Eric Oppa, you can drive, aren’t you?”

“Of course, I am. Don’t look down on me, Ji,”

Eunji giggled. “I can drive too if somehow you can’t drive.”

“There’s no need, girl. Come on, finish your drink and let’s go to the house then,” Eric said excitedly.

“Omo, you seems enjoying this show so much,” Eunji chuckled before she immediately sipping her caramel macchiato. She didn’t realize that Eric was staring at her and his cheeks suddenly blushing because of it.

 

 

As soon as the new couple entered their new house, Eric began to staring at her since she was back facing him.

“Hmm, the house is seems so cozy. Am I right, oppa?” she suddenly turning around and made Eric snapped out from his reverie.

“A-a, yes. Y-You’re right,” he immediately was leered his eyes to the right side, so the girl didn’t noticing his awkwardness.

“That’s our room,” Eunji pointed her index finger to the room that she had mentioned as she took her luggage. She was about to walk away but Eric stopped her by calling out her name. Eunji turned around to see the eldest.

“Let me help you to bring the luggage,” he approached her.

“Ah, there’s no need, oppa. I can—“

But before Eunji finished her words, Eric suddenly took the luggage from her and took it away with him. “It’s a gentleman should do, Eunji,” he said before going upstairs to their room.

Eunji stunned at her position for about 5 seconds, before slowly a smile formed on her lips. “Thanks, Oppa. You are so kind.”

Eunji felt that she tired enough. So she decided to plop down on the couch next to her.

“I’ll be waiting here until Eric Oppa came out from my room then.”

She laid on the couch and talking to some of crews who took their breaks. Less than 2 minutes, Eric’s voice sounded from upstairs. “Eunji-ya, I’d put your luggage next to your bed. Now you can take a look around of your room, while I’ll go to bathroom”

“Okay, oppa!” Eunji said in loud enough tone, so the eldest could hear her. She asked the cameraman to following her upstairs and they went to her room.

As she came inside the room, Eunji was praising the little but neat room. She walked closer to her bed to find a small pink box next to it.

“Omo, seems like I have a gift here!” she beamed as she took and opened the box. Her eyes were widened in surprise as she found what inside of it.

***

 

 

[INTERVIEW EUNJI]

 

MC: Are you happy since Eric Nam is your husband?

Eunji: Of course, I am. (chuckle) I was really nervous before because I thought you would pick someone unfamiliar to me. Then thank you very much for choosing him as my husband.

MC: I saw that you got a necklace from him? What a surprise?!

Eunji: Ahh, you caught me! (blush) I feel so surprised when I found the gift. I never thought that he could be that sweet!

 

 

[INTERVIEW ERIC NAM]

 

MC: What do you think about Eunji so far?

Eric: As I expected, she’s cute. (laugh)

MC: Do you think you’ll have a good relationship with her?

Eric: Of course. (laugh) Eunji and I have a bond already, so I’m sure I can. (grin)

***

 

 

It was the second day of their shooting for We Got Married. They will visit A Pink’s dorm today. Eric was preparing a box of Korean beef, some snacks and chocolates. “Girls love chocolate, isn’t it?” he said to the camera while winking his eyes playfully.

 

“Eric oppa, are you ready?” Eunji came out from the house as Eric was waiting for her outside,

“I’m ready, jagi. Let’s go!” Eric was about to entering the car, but Eunji suddenly call him.

“What? You called me jagi?”

Eric nodded. “You’re my wife already. So is it wrong to call you with that nick name?”

“Y-yeah, it’s up to you,” she couldn’t help but stuttering and Eric noticed it.

“Come on then,” being a gentleman, he grabbed her wrist and led their way to the car.

 

 

Eric drove the car while Eunji settled herself next to him. As their way to the dorm, Eunji decided to give him some questions so the situation will not going awkward.

“So, Eric oppa. Who do you think the most beautiful in A Pink?”

“Jung Eunji,” Eric bluntly said and it made Eunji suddenly blushing.

“Yah, oppa. Just because I’m becoming your wife, it doesn’t mean you have to lie on me!” Eunji landed a light hit on his left arm.

Eric chuckled. “I’m not. I told you the truth. You are the prettiest among the others.”

Eunji blushed madly. “Okay, I changed the question then. Who do you think the prettiest member in A Pink beside me?”

Eric raised an eyebrow as he was thinking so hard. After 10 seconds, he suddenly spoke out, “Son Naeun. I think she’s the prettiest so no wonder she chosen as the visual in your group.”

“Oh, so the answer is Naeun,” Eunji said while nodding her head repeatedly.

“Don’t be that jealous. I’m still choosing you as the first no matter what,” Eric poked her cheek with his free hand and he earned another light smack on his arm later.

[INTERVIEW EUNJI]

 

MC: What did you feel when Eric Nam chose Naeun as the prettiest member?

Eunji: I felt really jealous (chuckle). No, I’m just joking. Naeun is indeed the prettiest among us. So, he chose a right member.

***

 

 

On the third day, the couple going to spend their day walking around Myeongdong shopping centre. They walked side by side at first, while unintentionally Eunji’s hand kept hitting Eric’s.

“Aigoo… Why you kept hitting my hand, Ji?” Eric faked a pout.

“Oh, mian,” Eunji made a face, but suddenly Eric grabbed her hand and their fingers intertwine together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter