[VRong] Run Away with Me

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong gulped as she watched SBS MTV Best of the Best on television at A Pink’s dorm. At that moment, BTS’s V and Lovelyz’s Sujeong are being the MCs for the program. V was being his usual, being a crazy alien on the television and Chorong sure A.R.M.Y will squeal when they watched it. Meanwhile, Sujeong was looking so cute. Chorong admitted that both of them look good together though she could feel a strange beat greet her heart at the same time. The throb on her heart were amazing whenever both of them made some close interactions toward each other.

Chorong kept staring at the television screen till she didn’t realize that one of her members came and approaching her at the living room.

“Eonnie,”

Chorong suddenly snapped out from her reverie as she could feel someone poked her from behind. “God, Ji! You surprised me,” she said while rubbing her chest.

“I saw you put your blank face when I was entering the dorm a minute ago. What did you watch?” Eunji asked in curiosity as she plopped herself on the couch next to the leader.

“Oh, nothing… I just—“

“Ah, I know the reason why now!” Eunji cut the eldest word when she caught her attention on the television. “It’s because of that kid, am I right?” she said while pointing her index finger toward V.

“He is not a kid anymore, Ji.”

“Did you get jealous with Sujeong, eonnie? Omo, seriously? You’re getting jealous? For Pete’s sake?” Eunji gaped in disbelief.

“A-aniyaa… I am not jealous… I just, I just think that they are so cute together,” Chorong lied.

“Oh, really?” Eunji asked once again while leaned her face closer to the eldest, tried to . “But I saw your eyes were burning since earlier…”

“Stop it, Jung. I’m not in the mood for joking around with you. Let’s go grab some lunch outside, I’ll tell the others to join us,” Chorong abruptly rose from the couch and walked toward the rooms.

“Omo, uri leader is jealous~”

***

 

It was 11 PM and Chorong woke up when she received a call on her phone.

“Noona, I am home!” the deep yet cheer voice echoed from the other line as she picked up the phone.

“Oh, you are,” Chorong said while rubbing her eyes.

“You’re sleeping already, noona? Oh, mianhae. I should not disturb you,” his sound changed into a worried one now.

“No, it’s okay. I just was about to sleep and you are not disturbing me. So, tell me how was your activities today?” Chorong said while smiling, she admitted that she feel happy when she got a call from him.

“Um, did you watch my show, noona?”

“Yes, I did. I watched if from the beginning till the end,”

“How was it? Did I look terrible or something?” his voice sounded like he wanted to get a confirmation.

“You did great,” Chorong smile grew wider. “You always did great, Tae.”

“Ah, jinja? I felt so nervous at first but fortunately Sujeongie helped me a lot,”

“Sujeongie?”

“Yes, she is a rookie but she worked so professional. I am sure that she will become a next shining idol soon,” Chorong could sense that the guy beamed.

“Oh, looks like you two already that close…” Chorong swallowed hard.

“Yes, she’s a nice and friendly person. I am glad that the PDnim c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter