[ChunjixHayoung] She's Kinda Hot

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KBS MUSIC BANK HALF YEAR SPECIAL 2015

Knock! Knock!

Chunji was waiting in front of the wooden door with a piece of paper on his hand. He had a mission from the main vocal of his group to delivering the letter safely. He couldn’t help but giggling as he remembered how stupid Niel’s face went the younger begged him to help him.  

But suddenly, his smile vanished as the door opened. Chunji was stupidly being frozen in front of that changing room. He should’ve notice that he will meet her – again, since she is one of the members of girl group that Niel had a crush on.

Obviously, Chunji regretted his decision to help Niel. But there was no chance to run away anymore. He was there already, and meeting up with her – who was already standing at the wide opened door with a surprise look.

“Chunji sunbae?” she greets and a second later, the tip of her lips curving a smile - The thing that could knock his heart out.

“Oh, hi Hayoung,” Chunji recovered fast as he quickly copying her smile though he wasn’t sure that it could hide his nervousness.

“It’s kinda surprise to see you coming here. Are you looking for someone?”

‘Yes, I want to see you so badly,’

‘I missed to talk with you after the last talk on 2011,’

‘No, Chanhee. You cannot say those absurd things in front of her. I know that she’s hot, but come on, you should keep your pride!’

Chunji shook his head while battling over his deepest heart. It made Hayoung startled and perturbed at the same time. In her silence, she scrutinized his face and she was sure that the guy had really needed something to tell.

“I shouldn’t let a sunbae standing long outside our changing room,” a smile formed again on her face. “Please come in, sunbae.”

“Hayoung, wait,” by out of the blue, Chunji grabbed her arm and force her to stop. He knew that he should not make the skin ship since it will make the situation more awkward.

She turned around and put her startled face again. Chunji was immediately releasing his hand from hers.

“Please give this letter to Chorong. Thank you,” he said while handed her the letter before he ran away in a speed of light.

***

 

4 YEARS AGO – MBC GAYO DAEJUN 2011

Chunji lost his count of how long he let his brave eyes stared at her. She had black long perfect hair that fit perfectly with her tall figure. She had a pair of beautiful eyes and a perfectly nose shape. Then his eyes gazed at the most alluring thing of her face, her lips… She had plum lips which he dared to imagine its taste. It should be so soft – he thought.

Chunji finally let his eyes leave her when C.A.P nudged him and whispered at him. “You’re too obvious, dude. She will know that you keep staring on her since 10 minutes ago.”

Chunji’s gaze had move to the left, meeting his leader. “Did I?”

“You did,” C.A.P said. “You better wearing glasses like me if you didn’t want to get caught.”

A light chuckle escaped from Chunji’s lips.

“You like her?”

“I don’t know, but maybe yes…” Chunji heaved a sigh.

“She’s hot. You have a good taste,”

Another chuckle escaped from his lips and it successfully inviting her gaze. Their eyes met, finally, as he never expecting the moment. Chunji dared to keep his gaze, looking through her eyes. And the strange thing was happened, she didn’t leave his eyes. She smiled and bowed – showing her politeness to her sunbae, but it was enough to make his heart thumping faster.

Damn! Chunji could only curse for the beauty upon her smile. If only he could move his feet, he would approach her and standing beside her. But he knew that he cannot do it since they are attending one of the biggest New Year’s Eve concert and all eyes are on them right now.

Their gaze were finally leave each other as the MC told all of idols that will performs at that event to went back to the backstage. Chunji recovered fast as he used the chance to approach her. It’s a good chance since the situation on the stage was crowded. He walked faster than his group mates and he walked closer to her.

“Sunbae?” he gained a surprised look once he patted her back lightly.

“Hi,” he greet as they went downstairs and walking next to each other. “Happy New Year,” he said almost loud enough since the background music was too noisy.

“Ah yes, happy new year for you too,” though their surrounding was boisterous, he still could hear her voice and her smile formed. Chunji was practically mirroring her smile.

“Your singing skill is getting better and I liked it,” he was trying to make a conversation with her. And praising her was a good start, isn’t it?

“I… loved to hear your voice too, sunbae. It’s… so beautiful.”

Then, his eyes captured a thing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter