[ChorongxSehun] Stitches

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun came inside the café 10 minutes ago. He chose a corner so he could stare at them safely. There were not much people inside, so from his seat, he could see Chorong clearly – like he always did almost every day. But it was strange as she never noticed his presence, even when their distance was only three tables.

Sehun probably wasn’t sure what was he doing. ‘Did I just stalking over someone else’s girlfriend?’ he let out a smirk on his face since he noticed that he was stupid. But actually, he couldn’t hide the truth that he adored her beauty, her sweet smile and her nice attitude – since the very first time he met her in the university.

His bubble tea came. But it wasn’t strong enough to making him stop from looking at them. They were talking - no, maybe he could see that the boyfriend of her was talking while Chorong kept on looking down on her feet. Sehun could feel that the girl was sad, and it made the tip of his lips frown.

***

 

Chorong looked down to the floor, without a word she just kept waiting for Jinyoung to talk first as he sat in front of her. It was cold outside since this evening on late winter. During these years, Jinyoung usually would take her hand into his then shoving them all together into his jacket to keep them warm and they sat next to each other. But today, Jinyoung crossed his arms in front of his chest while his eyes were staring at her with stern looks. She could bet that today will be the day their relationship will end.

Some of the barista and the people who passed them by sent sympathetic mixes with encouraging look when Chorong glanced at them. They must notice the tension between Chorong and her boyfriend. But Chorong felt a little bit relieved since Jinyoung chose a table near the corner so no one’s going to hear if she cries later.

“Chorong, I think we should end this,” Jinyoung started to speak as he put his expressionless on his face. Chorong already noticed he will say that, but she hate when it came to reality.

“But, why? After 12 months, is this end?” she looked up as her eyes were being watery already.

“You asked why?” Jinyoung heaved a sigh as his face were kept stoic as usual as he was refusing to make eye-contact. “You already know clearly  about the reason why, Rong.”

“Is it because of the confession that I’ve made toward Junmyeon earlier?”

Jinyoung let out a sarcastic chuckle. “You know what I mean.”

“I’ve told you before that it was only a 'truth or dare game' that I and my friends had to play,” Chorong insisted.

“And did you must do some skin ship with him either it was only for a bet?!” Jinyoung’s raised his voice. “How cheap you were, Park Chorong,” he hissed as he suddenly got up from his seat and started to leave the café.

“Jinyoung-ah, wait!” Chorong immediately ran to chase after his boyfriend.

 

They arrived at the small hall near the café. Chorong held Jinyoung’s wrist and it successfully made the latter stop his pace.

“I’ve told you before that it was only for a bet. Yes, I admitted that it was a stupid game, but at least—“

“And that guy had almost kissed you because of the stupid game that you and your friends had played!” Jinyoung by out of the blue landed a slap on her cheek. It made her cheek was red and so was his palm. It would be very painful and when he found that Chorong’s eyes were watery. “You embarrassed me, Park Chorong,” he said as he gritted his teeth.

“Jinyoung-ah… If it’s enough to make you forgive me,” she slowly said as she reached out her hand to his. She could tell that his forearms were stiffed when she hold it. “You can do it again. I deserved it.”

In the split of second, Chorong felt herself stumbled back and fell on the floor. She was too shock to react. Jinyoung had pulled his forearms harshly from her grips before pushing her away from him.

“I want you to stay the away from me!” he gritted his teeth.” I wouldn’t hesitate to hurt you if you come near to me this time. DO YOU HEAR ME?!”

***

 

Sehun was trailing behind Chorong and her boyfriend out from the café. He hid behind the wall near their place as he could clearly hear their conversation. He knuckle his fist as he could see that the male was slapping her cheek and pushed her away from him till she fell down on the floor.

He really wanted to give a punch on Jinyoung's face but he realized that he didn’t have a right to do it. So, all can Sehun do was just waiting till the male walked away and leaving Chorong sobbing alone.

Chorong was still on the floor, too stunned to react but she get what’s her former boyfriend telling her. She admitted that she was too stupid by agreeing the bet that her friends had made – they asked them to flirt on the hottest guy on their university and she naively agreed though she already having Jinyoung as her boyfriend. Chorong thought that the bet wasn’t going too far. But who knows that someone popular like Kim Junmyeon was so flirty and dangerous.

***

It happened at Naeun’s birthday party. The music beats lead her to have with those guests and friends. The ambiance demands her to join them dancing, and without her noticing someone from the back whispered to her while his hand were running around her waist.

“Hello, my baby Chorongie,” Junmyeon whispered from the back and made her turned around.

“Excuse me,” Chorong turned around and was about to taking off his hands from her waist but the guy held her tighter.

“Do you mind to dance with me?” the guy asked while putting a smile on his face.

Chorong was about to rejected the offer, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter