[Chen x Eunji] Knock Knock

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Open the door to your heart knock knock knock

The words ‘I Love You’ , those words that can’t be ignored

Looking in you’re eyes , holding you’re hands

Down on my knees saying these words i want to say

Do you hear my heart ?'

[4Men - "Knock Knock Knock"]

“What?! Getting Jung Eunji in 14 days? Are you insane, guys?!” Jongdae’s eyebrows furrowed and he looked at his friends, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Jongin and Sehun continuously.

“You decided to choose dare, so we were just creating the best dare for you,” Kyungsoo smirked, and made the others burst into laughter.

“B-but, why must her? I mean, the whole school already knew her as a fierce student, and no boys could even get near her…” Jongdae pouted.

“Aish, c’mon hyung, it’s just a dare,” Jongin said.

“And who knows that you will fall in love with her later,” Sehun looked at his friend innocently. It made the other laughed again while Jongdae heaved a sigh.

***

 

“Yah, yah, Jongdae-ya, she’s coming. Yah,” Baekhyun, his seatmate shook his body, while Jongdae was busying himself with his book.

“Who?” he asked nonchalantly as his eyes kept on plastered on the book.

“Jung Eunji, she’s coming he---,” Baekhyun suddenly was stopping himself for shaking on Jongdae’s body. “Oh hello, Eunji-ssi,” he suddenly greeted and made Jongdae immediately lifted up his chin.

“Jongdae sunbaenim, can we talk?” Eunji was already standing in front of them, with her hands rested on her hips.

“Oh hi, Eunji-ya, nice to see you come into my class,” Jongdae grinned.

“What did you suppose to do by sending me this kind of things into my locker?” she asked as she threw a bouquet of flower on Jongdae’s desk.

Baekhyun gulped, while Jongdae rubbed the back of his neck. “Oh, ahahahaha, it’s just… yeah, you can call this as the initial stage of our introduction.”

“You…” she glared at him. “Are you trying to flirt on me?”

“Well… you can say that…”

Eunji suddenly made a face. “Okay, Jongdae sunbaenim, listened please. I don’t want to be rude at you. You’re my senior and actually, I should show some respect to you.  But, since you admitted that you want to flirt me, I should say to you clearly that you are not even my type and I don’t have any interest for looking a boyfriend right now, please NOTED that,” she firmly said, before she turned around and walked toward the classroom door.

Baekhyun suddenly burst himself into laughter, right when Eunji’s presence already gone from their sights. “Looks like you were facing a fierce old woman, dude.”

“Shut up, Byun. Let’s see, I will surely make her fall for me soon,” Jongdae smirked.

***

 

“You…? Again?” Eunji whine as she found Jongdae’s presence on the school’s library - with a stupid grin plastered in his face.

“Ah, it’s nice to meet you here, Eunji-ya,” Jongdae acted like he was felt surprised by seeing her presence there.

“Don’t you have better things to do other than stalking me?” she said as she was leaning her back against the back seat and she was crossing her arms on her chest.

“Excuse me? I-was-stalking-you?” Jongdae rolled his eyes. “I’m sorry ma’am. I was coming here because I want to borrow some books to read. You didn’t know that I loved to read books, didn’t you?”

“Who cares? It’s none of my business anyway,” she scoffed, before she threw an irritated looks over the eldest.

Jongdae suddenly took his seat in front of her, then he propping his cheek on his palm. He stared at her.

“What?” Eunji glared at him.

“You’re beautiful,” he whispered as he suddenly noticed that his fierce girl indeed had a natural beauty, although she seemed like really didn’t care with it.

“Stop staring at me,” Eunji said as she turned her head toward him.

Jongdae smiled and leaned himself closer toward her.

“I was wondering, why a pretty girl like you still didn't have a boyfriend?” he said still whispering, and made Eunji blinked before raising an eyebrow.

“Didn't I had tell you that I don’t have any interest for a boyfriend at this time?”

“Why? Ouch, please don’t say that you loved a girl rather than boys… You know what I mean?”

“Yah!” Eunji yelled, and it suddenly made the other students on the library hissed.

Eunji quickly bowed to them awkwardly as an apology for creating a sudden ruckus in the library.

Jongdae cupped his mouth with his palm, to prevent himself for laughing.

“You, Kim Jongdae…” Eunji whispered, but in a firm tone. “If you only want to annoy me, you better get your off here.”

“I see how much you don’t like my presence of staying here,” Jongdae said while leaning his body against the back seat with his hand crossed.

“I’m glad you notice it. And, please go now.”

“You should be happy because a member of kingka group in this school were flirting on you,” Jongdae snorted.

“Don’t make me doing some rude things on you, sunbae,”

“Oh, you can give it a try, Ji,” Jongdae smiled playfully and made the anger inside Eunji’s head had raised.

“I count to three, If you don’t get off of me, I will gladly kick you now,” she challenged him, while pointing her eyes into his ‘little friend’ and she was raising her knee to prepare herself to gave her the hard kick.

“Eww, okay, okay I’ll go now, don’t be so rude to me, Ji,” Jongdae faked a pout, and he finally got up from his seat. “You’re gonna miss me someday, Jung Eunji,” he winked at her playfully, before he turned around and walked himself out from the library.

“That Kim Jongdae was getting insane,” Eunji shook her head in disbelief.

***

 

“Yeoboseyo?” Jongdae jumped happily as the person was picking up the phone.

“Hello, Eunji-ya. How are you?” he whined.

“Who are you?”

“Your one and only charming prince,”

“Aish, what do you want?”

“Eyy, language girl. Remember, I’m your senior,”

“If there’s nothing I can help, I’ll hang the phone now,”

“Y-yah, wait!”

Jongdae could notice that Eunji was heaving a sigh.

“Lets talk more before we’re going to sleep,”

“Kim Jongdae-ssi, could you please stopped yourself from annoy me?”

“And Jung Eunji-ssi, could you please at least try to be nice to me?”

“Oh God… I think this sunbae is really getting crazy day by day,”

“Yes, and I was crazy because of you, my dear Jung~” Jongdae sang.

“Whatever. I’ll hang up now, bye sunbaenim.”

Jongdae could not let himself from giggling just when the girl suddenly ended the call. He smiled from ear to ear like a kid who just got a lollipop from his mother.

 

'All day my head goes round round

I think im going crazy thinking about you

You are already my love'

***

 

“Jung Eunji, be my girlfriend!” a voice suddenly echoed.

The noisy cafeteria suddenly was being quite. Every student gasped, because one of the members of the popular group in their school, EXO, was asking the fierce student like Jung Eunji to be his girlfriend in front of the public.

Eunji suddenly groaned at the annoying yet familiar person who was already sitting beside her.

“H-hello, Jongdae sunbaenim,” Bomi greet in amazement and she bowed her head politely, and Jongdae gave her a smile as a reply.

“Hello Bbom. Hello my Eunji,” he showed off his grin toward the girls.

“You’re so annoying,” Eunji said without hesitated. She stared at him with a plain expression.

“Please give me an answer rather than a curse, Ms Jung,” Jongdae pouted, while some of the girls who sat near their seat starting to whisper in envy tones.

Eunji heaved a sigh, “How many times I should tell you that I---“

“Sshhh…” Jongdae suddenly place his index finger tip onto Eunji’s lips, and made her suddenly felt startled. “I’ve been tired by all of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter