[SuhoxHayoung ft Sehun] Brother Oh Brother

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You should call me right after the class ended, okay?”

“Okay, oppa.”

“Promise me you will not skip your meal,”

“Of course, oppa,” Hayoung smiled.

“If there’s someone who pranked you around, just call me and I’ll be here soon to kill them.”

Hayoung rolled her eyes. “Oppa, I’m not a baby anymore, you know.”

Instead of answering her whining, Sehun pulled his little sister into his chest and hug her. “Be a good girl always, Hayoungie. Oppa loves you.”

Hayoung nodded before she let go of the hug and bid their goodbye. “Bye, Sehun oppa.”

 

As she could see that her brother car had gone from the school yard. Hayoung turned around and was about to walk to her classroom. But suddenly, she could hear someone called her name. Hayoung turned around to find the source of the voice. And that was when she could feel that her cheeks were getting warmer.

“Good morning, Hayoungie,” a guy approached and immediately locking his arm around her shoulders.

“Oppa, y-you’ve come,” Hayoung stuttered and ignored his eyes, looking to her left side.

“Miss me?” he said as he caressed her hair with his free hand.

It made Hayoung blushed madly, she couldn’t answer the question.

“Silence means yes,” he said as his lips reaching for her cheeks.

“Junmyeon oppa!”

Junmyeon chuckled after his own girlfriend yelling at him. He always loved to . For him, Hayoung’s annoyed face is the cutest.

“About your brother…”

Hayoung stopped her move, then she turning her face to staring at him.

“When are you tell him about our relationship?”

Hayoung couldn’t stop blinking her eyes. She really wanted to answer his question, but she had no power to tell about their secret relationship to her own brother. Oh Sehun loves his little sister so much. Too much. People sometimes could say that he got a 'sister-complex' disease.

Kim Junmyeon is Hayoung’s first love and also first boyfriend. So no wonder she was afraid to tell her brother that she finally had someone that she was in love with. She was afraid that her brother will against them and forced her to break up with Junmyeon. That was why she decided to make it as a secret.

“Hayoungie, it’s almost a year and why didn’t you try to—“

“Junmyeon oppa, I can’t…” Hayoung cut his words.

“But, why? You never try it before, didn’t you?” Junmyeon caressed her hair softly.

“I’m scared…” Hayoung looked down. “I’m scare that he will ask us to break up, and you know that I should do what he has to tell me.”

“You will tell me that I should wait for more longer, aren’t you?” Junmyeon chuckled, releasing his arm and pulling away from her. “Okay. You know that I can’t resist you,” Junmyeon said, smiling at her.

Hayoung lifted up her face as she staring at him happily. “Thank you, Junmyeon oppa,” she said, wrapping her arms around his waist, leaning her face on his chest. “You know how much I love you.”

Junmyeon let his smile grew wider as he rested his chin on the top of Hayoung’s head. Being the boyfriend of the girl who had an over-protective brother always made him nervous. Did her brother will like him when they finally met each other? Would she leave him when her brother said that he disliking him? Every day, Junmyeon thought about it. It was burdening him a lot.

***

 

“Hayoung-ah!” Sehun screamed as he approached his younger sister in front of the school. He hugged her tightly and smelled her in every inch of her shirt.

“Sehun oppa,” she hugged him and she smiled against the hug her brother gave to her. “You’re always on time,” she said as slowly let go of his hug.

“I’ll not let my lovely sister waiting for me for too long,” Sehun smiled before he leaned in and gave his sister a quick peck on her crown of head. “Are you hungry?”

Hayoung rubbed her own stomach then nodding her head.

“Good. I’ll bring you to a new restaurant. Come on,” he said and led her the way to the car.

***

 

“Oppa, there’s something that I want to tell you,” Hayoung said almost whispering as she could not imagining how scary Sehun will be in the next minutes.

Sehun raised his eyebrow. Actually, he could sense that his sister was hiding something from him. Her awkward face was a rare thing for him. She always had wide smile or being a spoiled sister to him. But today, she acted so weird.

“Tell me what is it?” Sehun said before slid his chopstick inside his mouth, filling it with a piece meat.

“I…” Hayoung rubbed her palms together against her laps.

Sehun chuckled. He could see that Hayoung was fidgeting and it was so lovely for him. “Just tell me. I won’t bite you.”

“I…," Hayoung paused to staring at her brother. "... Have a boyfriend…”

Hayoung could see tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter