[ChanMi] Oh, Bomi

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was walking alone on the roadside. He had just returned from buying something at the convenience store near his house. He could just gulping and frowning, when many happy couples passed his way. He just remembered, that today was Saturday, so it wasn't surprise If he saw a lof ot people going outside their house for dating.

Suddenly, he saw a back of woman, which was very familiar for him from a distance. He decided to run after her. When he could catch her, he quickly patted her shoulder while hoping that it was HER. Unfortunately, when the person turned around and her face met him, she wasn't HER.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry. I thought you were my friend. I'm so sorry, miss," he bowed as an apologize, before he walked himself back to home.

 


5 minutes later, Chanyeol arrived. He was going inside his room, took a photo album from his desk and took his seat right in front of the window.  The edge of his lips started to curve a smirk, as he saw that rain suddenly falling hardly outside. There was a little satisfaction in his heart, after knowing that many couples, who were dating outside, will get panic due the hard rain that fell by all of the sudden.

Chanyeol moved his gaze to the photo album that he still holds in his chest with both of his hands. He started to open the first page of the album, as he started to curve a smile on his face.

 

***

 

"Seriously? There are so many empty tables around, why you had to choose to sit here?"

The girl suddenly looked up to the owner of the deep voice, and found that he was staring at her with an irritated look.


"There's no prohibition sign here, so I feel there's nothing wrong If I'm sitting here," she shrugged, and it made her earning a glare from the tall guy. There's a low chuckle from behind him. It was coming from his friends, Byun Baekhyun and Kim Jongdae.

Chanyeol snorted and he walked away, carrying his tray with him. He looked over his shoulder to shout at his friends, "Well come on!"

"What's wrong with you today, Park Chanyeol? Why didn't you fight for our seat like usually you did before?" Jongdae asked, while following the taller from behind.

"Did you feel afraid with that girl?" Baekhyun scoffed.

"Aniyo. Fighting with a girl isn't my style," he pouted, as he found another seat for them.

"Hey, hey, that girl is coming here," Jongdae shook Chanyeol's hand, but he ignored him and continues to sipping his drink.


"Hey, are you Park Chanyeol?" the girl was already standing in front of him, grinning.

"Yes, it's me. How could you know my name?" Chanyeol chin up and he saw her.

"My name is Yoon Bomi. Let’s be friends," she smiled, as she her hand toward him while Chanyeol just could blink in confusion.

"W-what?"

"Didn't you hear me? I was asking you to be my friend. Is there anything wrong with that?" she grinned, and lean her face closer to him. It made Chanyeol suddenly stepped back.

***

Chanyeol smiled when the memories of his first met with Yoon Bomi, suddenly lingered in his mind. Then, he started to open the next page of the photo album. He found a picture, when both of them already being friends. That was when she asked him to took a picture together with his basketball team.


Chanyeol who was just finished practicing basketball with his friends, was surprised when he saw Bomi's presence that was already standing on the sideline of the court. She ed him a clean towel and a bottle of mineral water.

"What is it?" he asked while threw a confusion look to her.

"This as an apology about yesterday. And I want to show you that I really wants to be your friend, Park Chanyeol," she showed off her big grin.

Because he could see the sincerity on her eyes, Chanyeol decided to receive the towel to wipe his sweats.

"Drink this, you must be feel thirsty," she said, still smiling, while him the bottle of mineral water.

"Thank you... Bomi?" he said as he tried to remembering her name.

"Wow, I'm so proud because you still remember my name. So, it means that we were officially being friends right?" she said as she clapped her own palms in amazement.

Chanyeol rubbed his un-itchy back neck. He never met a cheerful girl like her before.

***

Chanyeol turned another page of the photo album. He saw a picture that showing their first selca. They were both grinning happily, and they took the photo at his room. Chanyeol remembered, that was the time when his math grades were the lowest in his class. So, Bomi asked to help and gave him an additional lesson. Bomi often to come in to his house to help him to doing his homework’s.

 

"Bomi-ya, can we always study together like this?" Chanyeol asked, while the girl still being busy with her calculation.

"Study together? How much you can pay me?" she said without look at him.

"Ouch, isn't it cheap?" Chanyeol whined, to .

"At least, you have to treat me ice cream or pizza or somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter