[ChorongxJackson,Tao,Mino] Hold My Hand

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hayoung-ah, look at me,” Chorong was staring at her reflection in the mirror with hesitation. She kept turning around to check herself.

“What’s wrong, eonnie?” Hayoung – one of her best friend immediately approached the eldest.

“Do you think that I look awful?” she pointed her make-up to the younger.

Hayoung was staring at her for some seconds before she shook her head. “No, eonnie. You looks so beautiful today,” the younger formed a smile.

“Don’t you dare to lying, Oh Hayoung,” Chorong still hesitated as she was checking her reflection.

“It’s perfect, eonnie. This wedding dress suited you so much. And I can bet that you will be the most beautiful woman in this world!” Hayoung beamed till made the eldest face was blushing.

Then the door of the bride room was suddenly opened. Chorong and Hayoung could see the 2 men were peeking into the room.

“Omo, Chorong noona, you looked so beautiful…” the first guy jaw suddenly dropped.

“Yah! Chorong noona and Hayoung-ie, what took you so long?! Come on, the groom was already waiting!” one of the guy was speaking as signaling the girls to came out from the room.

Chorong gulped in nervousness, but Hayoung whispered in her ear that everything will be alright. Chorong nodded before she walked out from the bride room, to meet her soon to be husband.

 

“Damn! He’s so ing lucky to finally have her as his wife!” the first guy flicked his fingers in dissatisfaction.

“If only I could brave enough to tell her about my real feeling before,” the others was releasing sigh as they walked behind the bride to go together to the altar.

***

 

3 Years Ago

 “Finally, you passed your driving test, Park to the Cho to the Rong!” Jackson yelled in happiness.

“Yah! Stop imitating yourself as a rapper. You’re so bad on it, you know,” Mino hissed as he was hitting the youngest at the back of his head.

“Congratulations, noona. I’m so proud of you,” Tao said with a smile on his face.

“Thank you, Ta—“

“I never thought that you will pass the test since you always made us scream like crazy in the backseat,” Mino scoffed.

“Yah! Song Minho! You don’t have to be so sarcastic like that! At least, this driving license was being proof that I had the ability already,” Chorong whined as she was sending a glare to the youngest.

Mino could not help for not chuckling by seeing her childish act.

“Hyung, you cannot treat a beautiful girl like Chorong noona like this. You should be like me who always can make her smile, laughing and happy,” Jackson started with his bluffing till make Mino sighed.

“Shut up you two, okay? Please try to be less annoying, can’t you?” Chorong rolled her eyes before she suddenly grabbed Tao’s wrist. “Come on, we’ll almost late.”

***

 

“Chorong noona, look what I’ve brought to you!” Tao suddenly came inside her room while showing the 2 tickets in his hand.

“What is that?” Chorong stopped from reading as she turned around to meet the youngest.

“These are the ticket to Lotte World. Let’s go there together on this weekend,” Tao beamed.

“It’s a brilliant idea. I should ask Mino and Jackson to join us,” Chorong was about to took her cell phone from her bag, but Tao immediately avoided her.

“You don’t need to ask them!”

Chorong furrowed her eyebrows, “Why?”

“Because… Because…” Tao suddenly was fidgeting, while Chorong was waiting for his explanation. “Because… I got 2 tickets only.”

“We can ask them to buy the tickets with their own money. I don’t think they will mind about it,”

“But noona, I want you and me only…”

Chorong’s eyes were widened in shock. ‘Did this guy was asking me for a date?’ she thought.

“Just do it this time only, noona…” Tao said with pleading eyes as he knew that the eldest was so weak at it.

“Stop it with that aegyo,”

“I will, but you should tell me that you’ll do it,”

“Okay,”

“Kya! Gomawo noona!” Tao hugged her and smiling brightly.

***

 

“Where were you two?” a firm tone greeted when Chorong and Tao went back to their shared apartment. And they both know that the owner of the voice was Song Minho.

“Lotte World,” Tao smiled happily.

“Why don’t you ask us too? Didn’t we were supposed to be best friends?” Jackson shouted from the living room.

“Tao-ya. Why did you do this? Did you want to flirt Chorong noona?” Minho was staring at the latter with an unreadable look.

Tao shrugged without loosening his smile and it somehow irritated Mino.

“Chorong noona, that brat had asked you for a date!” Jackson was walking toward their direction with a frown on his face.

“Why would I even go out on a date with him? I don’t like Tao. I don’t like Mino and of course I don’t like you, Jackson,” Chorong stick out her tongue toward the 3 male in front of her, before she immediately ran toward her room to escape from their angers.

“Yah, don’t be too naïve, Chorong noona. I’m sure you will fall for one of us, sooner or later!” Jackson shouted with high confident.

***

 

“Jackson-ah~” Chorong greet the younger at the morning. “Can you drive me somewhere?”

“No, I won’t,” Jackson said nonchalantly.

“Oh, why?”

“I’m not in a good mood,”

“Omo… My baby Jack was so cranky… Is it because of yesterday’s incident?”

Jackson nodded.

“Okay, okay. I’m so sorry because I was just want to teasing you and Mino. But actually, I loved the three of you so much,” Chorong said sweetly as she tried to persuading the youngest.

The edge of his lips suddenly curled up. “So, where are you going?”

“I’m going to spy on Mino’s first date,”

“He’s dating?!” Jackson’s eyes were widened in disbelief. “W-with who?”

“The girl that he just met at the cafeteria last week,” Chorong shrugged.

“Oh, that y noona. Mino hyung really had a good taste,” Jackson nodded in satisfaction.

“Yah! Boys are always being the same, huh?!” Chorong smacked his head till made Jackson yelped in pain.

“Okay, I will drive you but you owed me, noona,”

“Well… What do you want me t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter