[Eunji x Hyuk] Love and Secret

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunji-ya!"

Eunji turned around as she saw her best friend appearance, Hyeri. And she was dragging someone with her. Eunji furrowed her eyebrow because she never saw that boy before.

"I want to introduce a new friend to you. He's Han Sanghyuk, a new transfer student from Seoul. He just moved here today, and he's a year younger than us," Hyeri said in amazement as she pointed her index finger toward the newbie.

"Hello, I'm Han Sanghyuk. You can call me Hyuk," he bowed politely to Eunji.

"Oh, Hi, Hyuk. I'm Jung Eunji, nice to meet you," Eunji curled a smile on her lips, as she scrutinized Hyuk's presence from head to toe. She smiles mischievously since she found out that this new student was indeed cute.

"Okay, I'll accompanying Hyuk to go back to his new class then. See you again, Ji," Hyeri bid their goodbye, as she quickly grabbed Hyuk's wrist and dragged him to go out from her classroom. The boy could only nodded, and follow Hyeri's steps.

Meanwhile, Eunji didn't noticing that her best friend seemed had a crush too with the newbie.
***


Since Hyuk attended the same university, Eunji too often accompanied Hyeri to look up for him on the first floor, because the 1st grade class was in that floor, while their class was on the 2nd floor. Fortunately, Hyuk was an easy-going person, so their friendship became closer. Hyuk was chatting with Hyeri too often rather than Eunji. But Eunji secretly took the opportunity to stare at his face. She surely had a crush on him, since Hyuk is her ideal type.


But unfortunately, 3 days later, Hyeri told her that she and Hyuk were officially dating.

"D-dating?" Eunji blinked.

"Yes, we're officially dating since last night. I asked him to be my boyfriend, and he agreed!" Hyeri jumped happily then hugged her best friend.

"Oh..." Eunji hugged her too, and heaved a sigh. "Congratulations then..." she smiled bitterly as she could feel that her heart suddenly broken into pieces.
***


A month had passed, and it was Sunday morning when Eunji got a call to meet Hyeri at the park near her neighborhood.

Eunji found her best friend was sitting with head looking down, and she was tapping her feet to the ground continuously.

"Hey," Eunji called her and made Hyeri looked up, then she saw her bestfriend sat beside her.

"What's wrong? I knew you had a serious problem. Tell me what is it?"

"How did you know?" Hyeri raised her eyebrow.

"Because you asked me to meet you by all of the sudden, and what's with that gloomy face? That was not your style, Lee Hyeri," Eunji chuckled.

Hyeri slapped Eunji's left arm slightly before she said, "I need your advice."

"Advice? About what?"

"About this," Hyeri took out a paper from her bag, and gave it to Eunji.

Eunji's eyes widened when she read the first line, "Omo, omo!" she looked at Hyeri. "Is that real? Is this true?"

Hyeri nodded.

"How could you get this?! You never tell me about this before! D*mn! I envy you so much, Lee Hyeri!" Eunji raised her tone.

"How could I tell you if I also got this news yesterday? I thought my parents did those things," Hyeri calmly said. "Why this should be happened? It's a only a month I became the happiest girl in the world, because I could date the coolest newbie on this university. And this sudden thing came and ruined everything!"

Eunji looked at Hyeri and sighed. She felt sorry for the sudden and 'forced' scholarship that she had got from their university. But in the other hand, she felt a little bit relieved because this was her chance to get closer to Han Sanghyuk.

"Have you decided yet?"

Hyeri shook her head.

"I don't want to be rude, Ri. But I have to say that this deal is huge. Can't you hear me? HUGE, okay? You won't be able to get this kind of opportunity again in your life. I know that you may think that I don't understand your feelings. I don't know how hard it will for you, but Hyeri please... There are things in this life that you can't ask to come twice,"

Hyeri stared at Eunji with a blank expression.

"Sanghyuk may seem the most important thing in your life for now, but you know, we can't predict our future. So did your future with him. Will you settle down with him till the end? What if something bad happens then it forced you to broke up with him later?"

Hyeri frowned because she was really confused.

"Does Hyuk already know about this?"

Hyeri shook her head.

"Aren't you going to tell him?"

"I'm scared that he will end everything after I told him. I'm not ready for it because I love him," Hyeri's eyes turned sad.

Eunji could felt an ache inside her heart when she heard her best friend honest confession. She surely knows that she was really in love with Han Sanghyuk.

 The same guy that she secretly loved the most too.

"Ask him for Long Distance Relationship," Eunji patted her arm and gave her a smile.
***


In the afternoon, Eunji startled as she found Hyuk's appearance in front of her house.

Hyuk was leaning his head on her sofa, while Eunji sat near him.

"Eunji," Hyuk called her name, and made Eunji's heart suddenly skip a beat.

"Hmm?"

"She will going to US soon,"

She heaved a sigh before answered, "I knew it."

"What must I do?"

"You cannot being selfish, Hyuk. Let her catching her dreams, yet you can still dating her although it will be a long distance relationship," Eunji said.

"But I'm still traumatized, Ji," Hyuk frowned. "I had done a long distance relationship with my former girlfriend before. We'd spent 3 years relationship, but it had finally ended up, because she was cheating on me..."

Eunji's eyes suddenly widened after heard his confession.

"She had betrayed me since she said that she could not stand anymore with that kind of long distance thingy. She needed someone who lends a shoulder to cry on when she was sad. She said that she needed someone who could being on her side and shared the laughs together when she was happy. And she could not get it from me..." Hyuk frowned deeper.

Eunji could felt that the guy who was sat beside her, was surely in pain. She really wanted to hug him and whispered in his ear that he still had her in his side. She really wanted to do that. But, what can she do? Han Sanghyuk is still being her best friend's boyfriend. And she knew that she did not have a right to took him away from her.

"I'm afraid that my love story with Hyeri will end up like the previous one. I'm scared, Ji."

***


A month had passed after Hyeri moved to US. Eunji that was used to spending her time with Hyuk, was still looking for him to his class every recess time.

Although there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter