About the Speed Quiz

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

September 16, 2014 – Kiss The Radio

Ryeowook: Who do you want to call?

Ricky: I’m going to call APink’s Namjoo.

Niel: Wow~ It’s a girlgroup! [In a teasing tone]

Ricky: She’s my friend.

Niel: You, seriously—

Ricky: Namjoo-ya, please answer the phone… [ignoring Niel]

[5 seconds later]

Namjoo: Yeoboseyo…

***

 

Ricky could not hide the cheeky smile on his face when he re-watching the video part when he and his group, Teen Top, attended The Kiss Radio Show last year. He chose to call Kim Namjoo beside his male friends for the Speed Quiz. He didn’t care though Niel always during the show. He didn’t care too if it made a big impact to his career as a member of a boy group. Yes, Ricky didn’t care at all – and luckily, both Angels and Pink Panda didn’t really mind about their friendship.

“Yah!” Then suddenly, a loud voice approached him and he could feel someone had poked his shoulder. “What are you watching since earlier?”

Ricky immediately hide his cell phone inside his pocket pants, when he saw Changjo showed up in front of him and tried to peek into his phone.

“A-Ani… Anyway, are you ready yet?”

“More than ready, dude. Come on!”

Still with smile plastering on his face, Ricky following the maknae’s pace from behind as they walked toward their manager car. Today is the day for some of 95 liner idols reunion at their previous school, Seoul of Performance Art. He couldn’t wait to meet her again.

***

 

The event was just getting started, Namjoo and her idol friends, Boyfriend’s Minwoo, Kwangmin and Youngmin, GLAM’s Misoo, MYNAME’s Chaejin, APrince’s Sungjun and AJAX’s Seungjin already gathered together in one table. They cheered happily till they didn’t realize that Ricky and Changjoo already arrived at that place.

“Anyeong! Kya, finally you’ve come guys!” Namjoo had jumped from her seat and approaching them happily.

“Hi, Joo,” Changjo greet her by waving his hand, before he greet the others and started to sit in the middle of Boyfriend’s twins member.

“Changhyun-ah, how are you? Long time no see,” Namjoo beamed and called Ricky's real name as she shook the guy’s arm repeatedly.

“Yeah, it’s been months, right?” a thin smile plastered on his face. He admitted that the throb inside his heart was getting stronger when he finally could see her.

“Let’s take a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter