[NaYeol] One Last Time

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Son Naeun and her friends were taking their lunch in the school cafeteria. While the other friends were busying their selves with their foods, Naeun looked uncomfortable on her seat. Her gaze couldn’t stop at one spot. She chewed her sandwich inside yet she didn’t even gulp it.

“Son Naeun…” Bomi, one of her friend had the attention over her.

All eyes went immediately to her. But Naeun still didn’t react. She was obviously not in her right mind.

“Naeun eonnie,” Namjoo who was sitting in front of her, was calling this time while waving her hands toward Naeun’s face. But that girl still stunned as her mind went somewhere.

“Naeun-ah…” the eldest of the group, Park Chorong, who looked worried, suddenly patted Naeun’s arm softly.

“Y-yes?” Chorong was successfully got her attention as Naeun was suddenly turning her gaze to the eldest. “What’s going on, eonnie?”

“Are you okay?” Chorong asked, worried. “I mean… you looked so gloomy since we were arrived he---“

“You looked so gloomy when you started to staring at that direction since our arrival here,” Bomi snorted as she pointed her index finger to Neun’s previous gaze.

“I-I’m sorry, eonnie. I just… I just…” Naeun stuttered.

“You still can’t forget him, didn’t you?” Namjoo asked with softer voice this time.

Naeun nodded, and made her friends suddenly heaved sighs.

***

 

“Excuse me?”

Chanyeol suddenly lifted up his chin when he heard that someone was speaking to him.

“I’m Son Naeun. May I sit here?” Naeun asked as she pointed toward the empty seat in front of him.

He nodded.

“I guessed…” Naeun said as she bravely stared at him. “This library is your favorite place in this campus… Am I right?” she rested her elbow on the table with her palms supporting her elbow.

“Yes…” a deep voice suddenly out from his mouth. “I should done my final task since I have to be graduating next year.”

“Oh…”

An awkward silence was produced but Naeun still stared at him.

“I’m Park Chanyeol by the way,” he tried to break the silence.

“I knew it,”

Chanyeol frowned. “How could you know my name?”

“Sunbae, I’m sorry If I was becoming to aggressive,” Naeun chuckled. “But, I want you to know that I was already being your secret admirer for pretty long time.”

“Excuse me?”

“I like you, Chanyeol sunbae,” Naeun put her gummy smile as she captured the blush in his cheeks.

“Y-you l-liked me?” Chanyeol stuttered as his jaw dropped at the same time.

Naeun nodded. “Sunbae… Let’s dating.”

***

 

They walked hand in hand as they were going outside the library. Chanyeol could feel that Naeun’s hand was cold. So, he decided to pull it inside his jacket’s pocket to make it warm.

“Thanks, oppa…” she smiled and Chanyeol gave her a warm and light smile as a return.

They reached an ice cream shop near their university building. Naeun had her usual strawberry sorbet flavor while Chanyeol preferred mocha. Naeun might have been too busy looking at her surrounding, while Chanyeol was thanking God right now, because he finally could date with a popular girl that he had a crush on since she entered the same university like him. Yes, he secretly had a special feeling toward her too, but he was just too shy to showing it, since he felt that his image doesn’t really suit to her.

“Thank you for the ice cream, oppa,” Naeun smiled and focused to her ice cream.

That was when Chanyeol starting to notice that every student at the ice cream shop were looking at him weirdly.

“Chanyeol oppa, why you are not eat your ice cream? It will melt soon,” Naeun asked when she noticed that Chanyeol didn’t eat his. “What happened?”

Chanyeol shook his head as he pushed his glasses that slid down back up. Naeun immediately looked around her to find anything that could distract her new boyfriend’s attention. She heaved a sigh as she noticed that almost eyes were staring with weird looks on them. She got up from her seat and glaring to those eyes.

“What’s wrong with all of you here?” she spoke out loud enough, and make the all of the people who were staying in the small ice cream shop, stared at her. “Is there anything wrong with me or my boyfriend?”

Chanyeol quickly held her hand and shook his head. “Naeun-ah, you don’t need to do---“

“Yah, Son Naeun!” one of the male students spoke and made her glanced to him. “You should date someone better than that nerd!” he stated and the others were laughing at his remark.

Naeun gritted her teeth. She was ready to slapping his face, but Chanyeol immediately grabbed her hand. “Naeun-ah, don’t---“

“Chanyeol oppa, I should teach that bastard!” Naeun said, half shouting.

Chanyeol shook his head. “Let’s get out from this place,” Chanyeol grabbed his bag and dragged her to walk out of the shop.

“Where do we want to go?” Naeun asked while follow his pace.

“A theme park will be better.”

***

 

“What? He was bringing you to a park for your date??” Namjoo’s eyes almost bulged out, when Naeun arrived a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter