[ChanYoung] This Heart Will Love Again

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Let’s broke up."

"But, oppa. I won't, I still love you so much and I didn't know y---"

"I cannot stand on this relationship anymore,"

"Why Oppa? Did I'd do something wrong?"

"No, I just... I just needed some space to breath,"

Chanyeol suddenly walked away and leaving his -former already- girlfriend, alone while sobbing.


***

 

"Hayoung-ah, please. It's already the 7th times that he decided to break up with you. And I bet that he will ask you to rekindling your relationship with him just one or two weeks later!" Son Naeun, Hayoung's best friend scoffed, right when the girl came into her house and shared her love pains with her.

"I really don't know why, he always did this to me. Every month, he always asked me to break up with him, and on the other week, he will coming back to me, and asking me to be his girlfriend again," Hayoung frowned, "Why did he love to play with my heart?"

"And I really don't know why too, why you kept always say yes to him and agree to rekindling your relationship again, although you know that he will breaking your heart again and again," Naeun shook her head in disbelief. "Don't you feel tired by the bad treats that he had given to you, Young?"

Hayoung remained silent, she did not know why she was still keeping her love to the weird or they could say 'the player', Park Chanyeol.

"Many cute and nice boys were waiting for your love. You can choose one of them to makes you happy. Why did you still persisting yourself with a guy who could only hurt and made you cry like this?" Naeun persuaded.

"I still love him so much, Eun," Hayoung finally spoke out.

"Huh, still love him - my . I'm sure that the main reason why you didn't willing to break up with him, is because he was the most popular and good looking guy in our school, right?" Naeun scoffed. "Oh, c'mon Oh Hayoung. Open your eyes. How many times that he should be hurting you like this and eventually made you realize that you're just wasting your precious life to be with that Park ing Chanyeol?"


***


Naeun's prediction was right. Because two weeks later after their 7th broke-ups, Chanyeol had called Hayoung by the phone and asking her to rekindling their relationship -again. And Hayoung, still being a naive girl, agree on him easily so they were being a couple - again.

 

"You know what, Hayoung-ah? 3 days ago, one of my friend from Tokyo was coming here. And Baekhyun, Jongdae and me were going to the night club with her," Chanyeol by out of the blue, said it to his girlfriend while they were talking in the phone.

"Her? So, you're friend was a girl?" Hayoung startled.

"Yes, her name is Michiko. She's indeed pretty and y. I will introducing you with her later," he said nonchalantly.

"I don't need to---"

"And you know what, Young," Chanyeol quickly cut her words off. "We accidentally had a kiss last night, because we were drunk!" Chanyeol chuckled, ignoring his girlfriend's heart, whose had already shattered into pieces - once again.

"Oppa, how could you do this to me?" she said sadly, as she tried to avoided the tears for not falling from her eyes.

"Huh? Doing what?" Chanyeol asked innocently.

Hayoung heaved a sigh before spoke out, "If you really love me, starting from now on, I prohibit you to visits any night club anymore," she said firmly.

"What? Who do you think you are until you have a right to bans me to come into that place? Although

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter