[JaeJoo] Rude

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What? A husband?" Namjoo's eyes suddenly widened when she heard an asking from her mother to found a husband soon. "W-why eomma? I don't think to getting married soon..."

"What are you talking about, dear? You'd already 25 years old. Your ages were already mature enough to getting married. And, don't you ever think about us? Your parents surely were getting old from day to day. And we're already need to have a grandchild," Namjoo's mother said in amazement.

"Did you already have a boyfriend, Joo?" Her father asked this time.

Namjoo blinked rapidly while nibbled her lower lip. She thought that she had to tell her parents the truth. "I..."

"You have to find an establish man, so he can guarantees your future, Joo. Don't picking a boyfriend randomly, your age was not young again to do such a waste thing, understood?" her mother directly cut her words off, while gave her a glare - like a torture to her daughter.

Namjoo sigh heavily, as she canceled her intention to tell her parents about her real boyfriend.


***


"What's wrong with you today, my dearest noona? It's very seldom to see you frowning like today,"

"Aniyo, there's nothing wrong. I'm okay, Sungjae-ya," Namjoo forced a smile on her face. She didn't want her boyfriend feel burdened If she told him about her problem.

"Don't lie. We've been dating for almost 5 years. You'll frown only if there was something bad happens on you," Sungjae smiled, as he his girlfriend's hair.

Namjoo let out a sigh. She realized that she could not lie to her boyfriend since he already knew her so well. So, finally she decided to tell him the truth.

"My parents..." Sungjae stared and put a serious expression while waiting for Namjoo to finishing her words. "They asked me to getting married... soon,"


"What?!" Sungjae's eyes widened and his jaw dropped on the ground, as he heard the shocking news.

"They forced me to do that, since they said that they want to have a grand child soon," Namjoo huffed, when she could see her boyfriend shockened.

Sungjae remained silent for some minutes, until suddenly he grabbed Namjoo's palm, "Lets getting married, noona," he smile sheepishly.

"Don't kid on me, Sungie-ya. You're still an university student though, meanwhile my parents asked me to getting married with an establish man. And I'm very sure that my parents will reject you," Namjoo pinched Sungjae's cheek.

"You don't have to worry about my student's status, noona. I will graduate soon in the next 6 months, so I can find a job soon, and financing you as my wife in the future. And I also already had a side job as a band cafe. So while waiting for my graduation, I still have enough saving money to hold a small and simple wedding party for us," Sungjae grinned in confidence.


***


"Go away you kid! Don't you ever dream to getting married with my daughter!!!"

Namjoo's father suddenly pissed off, right when Sungjae came into his house to asking him for marrying his daughter. Namjoo's father close and slamming the door hardly, when Sungjae already went away from his house.

"Appa, please don't be too rude... Sungjae is my boyfriend..." Namjoo sobbed, while grabbed her father's arm.

"I don't care If he was your boyfriend or whatever. But, one thing that you should know, Kim Namjoo. I will never give you permission to dating or even marrying a type of man like him!" Her father said firmly, as he pulled out his arm from hers.

"So, do I. It's better for you to broke-up with that kid soon, Joo. We'd already told you, that you must find an... Yah, Kim Namjoo! Your eomma didn't finishing the words yet. How could you ignored me?!" Namjoo's mother directly shouted, when she found out that her daughter already ran away and entering her room --- slamming her door.

 


"Noona... are you okay?" Sungjae who was already leaving her house, called her.

"Y-yes... I'm okay... Mianhae, Jae... I never thought that my parents would do something rude to you like earlier..." she said while still sobbing.

"No problem, noona. I knew about their worries, because I wasn't an establish man, no I mean, not yet, like they wanted. But, you don't have to worry. I will never surrender. I will fight for our love. Just wait and see."


***


"Hey, kid. I thought I'd already told you yesterday that I will never letting you to be my daughter's future husband. Is that unclear for you?!" Namjoo's father glared, when suddenly he found Sungjae's presence once again, in front of his house.

"But, ahjussi please. Let me prove it to you that I cou---"

"If I'd already say no, there will not be a 'yes' in the future. So, don't you dare to dream more, young man," he said in a lower tone, but still throwing a sarcastic smirk from his face.

"Whatever you'd told me, I will never surrender, ahjussi. And I can prove it to you that I wasn't joking," Sungjae said firmly, as he dared himself to staring at the elder with confidence.

Namjoo's father ignored him, as he slamming the door, right in front of his face - Like he did yesterday.


And Sungjae seemed serious with his word, since he was still standing waiting outside Namjoo's gate. He was hoping that Namjoo's parents heart will getting weaker when they saw his sincerity toward their daughter.

 


"Sungjae-ya, why didn't you going home? Is already midnight and it will rain soon," Namjoo suddenly called him, when she still could see his appearance from her windows. He already stands there since 3 hours ago.

"I will not moving till your parents gives me the allowance to marrying you," Sungjae answered firmly.

"But, you will get sick when you kept on stand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter