[BaekMi] I'm Not The Only One

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love.
I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving.
I promise to try to be on time.
But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal husband to you.
I love you, Yoon Bomi."

 

Bomi slowly opened her eyes. The memory of her wedding day with a man who is she loved the most, suddenly lingered on her mind.

At that morning, she was preparing the breakfast for them, like usually she did.

"Good morning," she greeted as she saw her husband' appearance, right in front of her.

"Good morning, jagi~" he greeted his wife back, while he was already in his suit at this early and made Bomi frowned.

"Oppa, are you going to leave for work at this early?"

"Yes, I have an early meeting in my office. So I have to go now,"

"Eat your breakfast first, since I was cook a lot of menus for you," she asked almost begging, while she pointed her index finger to the chicken omelet, sandwich, sausages and chicken wings which were already served on their dining table.

"But I-"

"Oppa please, you have to get your breakfast before going to the office, so you will have the powers to work all day long," Bomi walked closer to her husband, as she tried to make him stay for while for his breakfast.

"Alright... I will take my quick breakfast then," he shrugged, then took his seat and grabbed a piece of sandwich and a sausage, and then he putted it on his plate.

Bomi suddenly plastered a smile on her face, while she was looking at his eat style. He was mature enough at his age, but he still had his baby face looks that surely makes Bomi fell in love with him more.


"Done. I have to go now, see you at night, Bomi-ya," he rushed to got up, and walked closer to his wife then he gave a quick peck on her forehead before he left.

A smile which was plastered on Bomi's face earlier, suddenly disappear when his appearance was no longer there. Bomi let out a sigh, before she walked herself into her room.

She opened the wardrobe, as she sorting the dresses that were hanging on there. Suddenly she stopped, as she found out a white gown, with crystal sequins all over the part. That was her wedding gown. She smiled as she grabbed it out from the previous place.

She laid the wedding gown on their bed, so she could clearly saw the complete part of it. At the same time, her memory was going back to 3 years ago, when it was the most beautiful day in her life. She touched her chest, as she realized that today was their wedding anniversary. She deliberately wakes up at 4 in the morning, so she could cook some special menus for his breakfast earlier. But, it seemed that her husband was forgetting their precious day.

After being trapped in her reverie, Bomi left her room, and grabbed the key to her car. She walked herself out from their house, and entering the car. Without a doubt, she started the engine, and she was driving herself nowhere.


A sad music suddenly played in her car, and made Bomi's heart suddenly beating tenderly as the tear was fall from the edge of her eyes, as she kept driving on her car.

 

***

 

Yesterday, Bomi's friend, Sungjae- who was working in the night club, suddenly came into her house. He came to give her important information and some photos which were suddenly made Bomi startled.

"Honestly, I didn't want to do this be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter