[NaeunxHongbin] God Damn You're Beautiful

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Idol Stars Athletic Championship 2015

“Hayoung-ah, here they are! Come on girls, we should walk pass them so I can greet him!” 

Again.  Naeun sighed deeply as she heard Eunji shouted and asked all of the A Pink’s members to following her.

 

Every girl idol that passed by greeted him with warm smile, so did him. No one could ignore that smile. Lee Hongbin was the visual of Vixx, one of popular boy group in South Korea. He was handsome, cheerful and had lot friends in the entertainment industry. How could people ignore him when he was that charming? He made lot friends – males and females, and he did hang-out with them. It was his personality that made him being so popular.

But recently, someone had caught his attention. Someone, who was ignoring his eyes every time he met her, and again, he saw her was walked rashly passing him. Hongbin already bow to greet her, but she ignored him. She always had her head down, looked to the ground. Hongbin was so curious why she acted like that when she clearly knew him.

“Leo hyung! Why your faces suddenly become so red like this?” – Ken.

Hongbin startled as he turned around and found that his group mate was blushing madly.

“Omo… I can bet that it was because of Eunji! She gave a slight hug for you earlier when we passed A Pink. Oh yeah, uri Leo is falling in love!” Ravi being the louder suddenly teased and made the latter face turned redder than before.

“Yah, yah! Don’t do that or I will kick you all!” Leo complained and made the other burst into laughter together. Except for Hongbin, his eyes were already come back to the girl.

He stared at the back of her, the one who made him curious so bad. She just entered the changing room with her friends.

“Hongbin-ah,” someone grabbed his sleeve. Startled, Hongbin turned around. He found Ravi with his smile was looking at him. “What are you looking at? Come on, we should go to the changing room,” he drew Hongbin’s arm.

Hongbin sighed and followed the latter steps.

 

‘I can't find the words to explain, when you just walk by
Just how much you got me going insane’

***

 

SBS Gayo Daejun 2014

A Pink just finished their performance and they walked down the stage. Naeun suddenly saw something that caught her attention. Someone was waiting for Eunji and Naeun was shocked to see that it was Hongbin. The latter smiled and showing off his dimple while congratulated Eunji. They started happily chatting for a while and Naeun felt her heart ache. She then could see that Hongbin handed her something that seemed to be a folded piece of paper and Eunji walked away with a huge grin plastered on her face.

Naeun suddenly felt as if her heart had broken and the sudden pain she felt in her heart was making her feel bad. She then tried to walk away, before Hongbin noticed her presence.

“Naeun-ssi,” he called her name and she felt goose bumps. She didn’t want him to see her because she didn’t know how to face him, but since he had already seen her, she had no choice than to talk to him. Naeun turned around nervously and smiled awkwardly at him.

“Hi, Hongbin-ssi,” she said and bowed as he did the same.

“You girls and BTOB did an awesome job!” Hongbin beamed and he couldn’t contain his adorable dimple smile. Naeun couldn’t help for not blushing because of it.

“T-thanks,” she stuttered. “You guys did great too.”

“Thanks! Um… Naeun-ssi,” Hongbin said suddenly as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

Naeun looked at him in surprised since she couldn’t understand why he was suddenly acting like tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter