About How Much I Miss You

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s almost 2 years when they have their last conversations. It’s been long enough since they spent the Christmas day together. The way he smiled to her, the way he called her name, the way he laughed, the way he treat her as a part of his life. Yes, Naeun definitely missing him.

She surely had so many chances to talk to him during those years. But she always ended up avoiding him every time they used to meet at the backstage of the music programs and music awards. She always ended up acting like she didn’t care at all by his presence though she secretly stole some glances at him.

Her friends were always showing her so many fancams that successfully recorded how he tried to greet her though only with some stealing glances or some smiles. But, Naeun always being a pessimist, she thought that he was not glancing at her but he looked at his friends or staring at the other yeoja idols who standing near her. She tried to keep the thoughts since he never try to contact her again by phone or sending a message to her since the last day of their virtual marriage had come to an end. For Naeun, all the good things that they had done during the We Got Married were only based on the script.

 

Naeun heaved a deep sigh when her stylist told her that her make-up had done. Today, she will be one of the MCs for Hallyu Dream Concert 2015. She walked to the car that already prepared for her and the other MCs before they’re heading together to the venue.

“Naeun-ah, you looks so beautiful,” B1A4’s Baro who sat next to her inside the car suddenly spoke out.

“Yes, this white gown suits you so much. I wonder that you will marry someone that you loved soon,” Sandeul added with a giggle.

Being a graceful person she was, Naeun only said thanks and curving a smile on her face as an answer.

“But anyway, Naeun-ah. You’re so pretty, I’m sure that you have boyfriend already, aren’t you?” being curious, Baro couldn’t stop himself for dig some information from her.

Naeun shook her head. “I don’t have a boyfriend.”

“Oh, really?” both of the guys were widened their eyes.

“It’s impossible. I’m sure so many boy idols have tried to flirt on you. Or, maybe… You have someone that you had a crush on but you still didn’t dare to confess your love to him… Am I right?” Sandeul said while showing off his gummy smile.

Naeun shrugged, leaving the question hanging as the car arrived at the venue. That was when she could see his presence. He was walking with his group mate inside the venue. With his typical wide smile on his face, he greets the fans. He didn’t noticing that Naeun was staring at him from inside the car. She kept staring till she didn’t realize that Baro already opened the door car for her.

“Naeun-ah, come on, let me help you,” Baro offered his hand to the younger since he knew that she must be difficult

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter