[Sunggyu x Eunji] Who Are You?

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday – “You Sent Me Flowers”

“Eunji-ya,”

“Y-yes, Sunggyu sunbaenim. Did you call me?” Eunji’s eyes were blinking when she saw him was caught up to her at the gate in front of their school, when she was waiting for her brother to pick her up.

“Here,” surprisingly, he gave her a bouquet of roses, and made Eunji’s eyes widened.

She took it from him nervously, as she stole some glances at Sunggyu who was put an endearing smile on his face.

“T-Thank you, Sunggyu sunbaenim,” she stuttered.

“Happy Valentine…”he said before landed a quick peck on her cheek. “See you again tomorrow, bye,” Sunggyu waved his hand before he bid his goodbye.

Eunji could feel that her cheeks were blushing, as she cupped it with her palm.

“W-What just happened? Am I dreaming?” she mumbled when she noticed that Sunggyu already left.

Yes, the person that gave her that flowers bouquet was none other than her long-term crush, Kim Sunggyu.

***

 

Tuesday – “You Made Me Feel Stupid”

“Sungjong-ah, come here! Palli!” Eunji who was just finishing her sport class, suddenly called her class mate, Lee Sungjong to approaching her. She rested herself on one of the bench at the school’s yard.

“You must be wanted to taste this snacks, didn’t you?” Sungjong smirked while Eunji nodded in amazement. Then Sungjong opened a brand new bag of chips that he bought earlier, and gave it to her. “Here, I’m not a mean friend anyway.”

Eunji quickly reached in and grabbed a handful and shoved it into in an unladylike manner – since she always acts so boyish in front of her friends.

“Hmm, it’s so delicious… Where did you buy it?” she asked with mouth still full with snacks.

“Sunggyu hyung had bought it for me and he said that I should give one for you,”

“What? Heekkk!” Eunji suddenly choked. “A-Are you serious?”

Sungjong who saw his friend was choking, quickly opened his bag and handed her a bottle of water in panic. “Eunji-ya, aisshhh, are you okay?”

“I-I’m fine…” she said after she drank the water.

“Eunji-ya, what happen? Are you okay?” by all of the sudden, Sunggyu rushed himself to approaching her and Sungjong’s place. And now he already sat next to her.

“Y-yes, I’m okay sunbaenim. You don’t have to worry,” she said, but she quickly looked down as she was afraid to staring at him for too long. She was too shy.

“You must be careful next time,” Sunggyu said as he rubbed her back gently.

“A-ah ne,” Eunji nodded awkwardly.

“Hyung, where are you from? Why you were suddenly could come here? Did you have a class on this hour?” Sungjong asked in curiousity.

“Oh, I just wants to send this to the principal room,” Sunggyu said as he showed them the stack of paper in his hand. “And when I passed this yard, I’d saw both of you were still there while your classmates were already going to the locker room.”

“So, you’d saw Eunji was eating with so unladylike manner earlier?” Sungjong suddenly blurted out, and made Eunji sent a death glare to him.

Unfortunately, Sunggyu nodded clumsily and made Eunji mentally slapped herself.

‘Damn! How could he saw me in that kind of embarrassing situation! Oohh, how I wish that I could burry myself in the ground alive right now!’

“You don’t have to feel ashamed Ji,” Sunggyu suddenly said when he noticed that Eunji’s face suddenly blushed. “For me, your personality was cute.”

Eunji’s heart suddenly throbbing and her cheeks were blushing hardly than before. Sungjong in the other hand suddenly acted like he was clearing his throat. He was totally teasing his friends, and it made Eunji more fidgeting.

Sunggyu by out of the blue grabbed her hand as his expression hardened. Eunji slowly lifted her chin to look at him curiously by his sudden act.

“Jung Eunji…” he called her. “I like you.”

***

 

Wednesday – “The World was Ours”

It was the first day of Eunji and Sunggyu to go out on a date, since he had confessed his love toward her yesterday. They were sharing chuckles and giggles along their way to her house. And now, they were both arrived in front of Eunji’s house, after they went to the theme park earlier.

Sunggyu suddenly was shocked as soon as they arrived there, a guy - same old as him, standing at the door while staring with suspicious looks at both of them.

“Oh no…” Eunji suddenly gulped when she noticed ‘his sudden presence’. She quickly jumped off from Sunggyu’s bike and handed him the helmet that she wore earlier.

“Wait there, young man,” that guy suddenly said, as he walked himself closer to Sunggyu and Eunji.

“Yonghwa oppa, he---“

“Where did you guys came from?” Jung Yonghwa, Eunji’s one and only older brother asked with a serious expression on his face.

“Oh hyung, I’m Kim Sunggyu. Nice to meet you,” Sunggyu bowed politely.

“You don’t have to call him hyung, oppa. He’s 2 months younger than you,” Eunji suddenly blurted out, and it made her earn a stern look from his brother.

“Answer my question first. Where did you guys from?” once again, Yonghwa repeated his question while he still acted so firm.

“Theme park,” Eunji asked nonchalantly.

“I’m sorry for going out with Eunji without asking for your permission,” Sunggyu bowed once again, and Yonghwa suddenly cleared his throat while his eyes still scrutinized Sunggyu’s presence from head to toe.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter