[KyungJoo] Secret

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Inspired by: A PINK "Secret" song

Listen to my story today
Secrets that no one knew about
(I’ll tell you) I love you, I love you
Shout out with a voice that no one can hear

Countless words that lingered in my mouth
I knew I shouldn’t do this as I closed my eyes
But I keep seeing him, don’t you know why I’m telling this to you?

You don’t wanna be my heart
You don’t wanna be my life
I don’t understand this moment
Did I say something wrong? I thought about it
Look around you, you will always be my love

"Coffee?"

Namjoo who was sitting alone in the bench of the backyard of their school, suddenly tilted her head to find the source of the voice. Actually, she didn't need to do that, since she knew the person so well.

"Thanks," she said, as she took the coffee's can from him.

"It's warm. Rubbed your hands around the can, and put it on your cheeks before you drink," he shrugged and sat beside her.

"Nice idea," she said as she obeyed his instruction.

"What did you do here? It's cold," he said while opened his coffee canned.

"Nothing... I just need fresh air," she said and avoided his gaze.

That boy chuckled by her answer.

"Why? Is there something funny?" Namjoo suddenly move her gaze to him, and gave him an irritated look.

"What a stupid reason. You were looking for fresh air in this bad weather? Indeed you will catch a cold later," he scoffed.

"Whatever," Namjoo shrugged and she threw her gaze again to the front.

"If you have a problem, you can share it with me, Joo," he patted her shoulder and made Namjoo once again turned her gaze to him.

"Thanks. But actually I don't have such a problem," Namjoo smiled.

 

"How could I tell you about my problem since it was you, who was the one that becoming my problem, Do Kyungsoo?"

***

 

"Tell him that you like him,"

"What are you talking about, Naeun-ah?"

"Eyyy, don't acting like you didn't know what I mean..."

"Seriously, I didn't know..."

"You are falling in love with Do Kyungsoo ri-?" Namjoo suddenly cupped Naeun's mouth before her best friend could finish her spelling.

"Na-ah, don't kidding me. He isn't my type,"

"You're so weird. Why do you have to deny that you're in love with him?"

"I'm not," Namjoo said and walked away. Leaving Naeun alone on the library, while she was suddenly gritted her teeth as seeing her best friend weirdness.

***

Being Kyungsoo's best friend, she was always spending her lunch at the school together with him. They could talk non-stop but sometimes they didn't even say a single word, just eating in a mute mode. Kyungsoo was always texted her, and they will exchanged a couple of text message every day, although it was just a random conversation.

But one thing that made Namjoo getting pissed off sometimes, she could never win over him. That boy with the big eyes always successfully made her speechless when they got themselves in a debate.

Sometimes, when Kyungsoo was at his bad mood in his home, he would come to Namjoo's apartment and spending his time all day there because Namjoo's family stayed at Incheon and she was living alone in Seoul. He could eat breakfast, lunch and dinner comfortably. He could take a nap. And he had his clothes in her apartment.

They were that close.

***

The school orientation was about to started, and like she was expecting, Kyungsoo was sitting right in the near of the field as his big eyes looking at all the freshmen and was scrutinizing their faces one by one.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Namjoo decided to approached him, as she sit beside him.

"Looking at them," he said while he pointed his index finger to the freshmen.

"Are you looking for a girlfriend?" Namjoo , and she nudging his waist with her elbow.

Unexpectedly, Kyungsoo nodded, "Yes, that one is pretty," he pointed his eyes to one of the girl who was standing in the back of their friends.

Namjoo was quickly following his gaze, to found out a girl who has a natural beauty and skinny body.

She frowned and gulped for a second, before turned her face him again and smile widely, "Go and get her phone number then."

"Yeah, I will ask her later after the orientation is over."

***

In the middle of the school's hours, Namjoo asked a permission from her teacher to go the infimary. She gave a reason to teacher that she was in a bad condition since the weather was not good.

When she arrived at the infirmary, she looked around first to got a confirmation that there was no one at that place. Then she walked herself to one of the room, and climbed to the bed. She sat, and resting her chin on her knees.

A few second later, tears started to fall from her eyes. And she let herself sobbed alone, without anyone knew it.

She was feel sad for sure, after she knew about Kyungsoo was having a crush with another girl. She finally knew that he never had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter