About Your Best Friend

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, June 17, 2015

 

Hwayoung shows support for Sungjong on ‘Real Men’ + wants to go on the show herself

In an interview with TV Daily on June 17, Hwayoung talked about her close friend, INFINITE's Sungjong.

She said, "I really like exercising, so I wanted to follow INFINITE's Sungjong when he went to film 'Real Men.'  My father was originally an officer, so maybe I inherited that from him, but I couldn't be that envious about appearing in 'Real Men.'  Sungjong was really envious. Sungjong even said he would've liked for the two of us to go together, but when he came back, he said, 'It was really fun,'" and said she would like to appear in the female version.

In relation to Sungjong, she said, "People see him as delicate, but he's not like that at all in real life.  He gets nauseated on TV, so he comes off a bit delicate, but he's very manly in person.  As expected, he successfully and earnestly completed [filming] on 'Real Men.'"

[source: allkpop]

 

Hayoung slammed the thick wooden door opened, and it causing the people inside the room taken aback with her sudden act. In their minds, they don’t think that the feminine and shy maknae of A Pink’s group could turn into a fierce one like they had seen right now.

“Oh, Hayoung dear. How are you?” being the friendly yet flirty member he is, Nam Woohyun approached her with a wide smile on his face.

Instead of copying her sunbae’s smile, Hayoung threw a glare to the eldest, causing Woohyun to step back.

“Ah, you should want to meet Sungjong, don’t you?” as the leader of Infinite, Kim Sungkyu was being the next person to greet their guess.

This time, Hayoung’s gaze becomes softer as she nodded her head.

“He’s inside. You know his room, right?” Hoya said, and doesn’t need much time for Hayoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter