About the Careness

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, October 22, 2015

 

Chorong lay on her bed comfortably. Her eyes sticking on her cell phone screen, while her hand was playing with the strands of her hair. It’s almost nth times that her roommate could hear the happy giggles come out from . Meanwhile, Bomi who was reading a book since earlier finally couldn’t handle herself for not asking something to her leader.

“Eonnie, what’s wrong with you?” she said while closing her book.

“Me?” Chorong finally moving her gaze from the cell phone to the younger. “There’s nothing wrong with me. I am okay, Bbom,” she smiled – a mischievous one before turning her attention back to the gadget again.

Bomi sighed as she could see the eldest is starting to let out some random giggles again and again. So, she decided to get up from her bed and approaching her roommate.

“Eonnie, you have a secret that you’re not telling me yet, don’t you?” Bomi asked as she took a seat near the leader.

Chorong was taken aback when she noticing Bomi’s presence near her, so she immediately hiding her cell phone. “What? I don’t know what are you talking about, Bbom.”

“Eonnie, you’re so obvious! You have a boyfriend already, huh? Who is him? Tell me now!” Bomi tried to snatch her phone.

“Aniyo, I don’t have boyfriend,” Chorong hissed.

“Don’t lie. You keep giggling by yourself while staring at your cell phone screen since earlier. You acted like someone in love. So tell me now and I’m listening,” Bomi keep tried to dig some information.

“Yah, I told you that I don’t have a boyfriend. I was just reading some fan blogs about me. And look what I’ve found,” Chorong said while she showing her phone screen to the younger.

Bomi was quickly following her leader gaze, and she immediately cupping . “Omo, you have a scandal with Changsub Oppa, eonnie?”

“No, Bomi. Aigoo~ you’re a fool,” Chorong slapped her arm lightly. “Read it clearly. They started to ship me with Changsub as they collecting the selcas of us and also some evidence of our closeness.”

Bomi nodded her head in understanding while she sees the pictures that Chorong had mentioned one by one. “No wonder that they started to ship it. The two of you are too obvious.”

“Really? But I think we always proclaimed ourselves as best friend to the public,”

“Public isn’t stupid, so did Pandas and Melodies,” Bomi rolled her eyes.

Instead answering the younger statemen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter