[WooRong part2] Say You'll Be Mine

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[The Sequel of 'FAIRYTALE LOVE' / Chapter 2]

A week had passed after Chorong knew about Nam Woohyun, her former boyfriend, was dating back his former girlfriend. And during those days, Chorong never saw his appearance in their college anymore. Actually, she was really curious about his sudden un-presents. But, she didn't want to look weak in front of her friends or Woohyun's friends. So she never asked them about that, and kept it inside her heart.

But, Chorong had always come to school in the early morning, so she could spend her time for just peeking inside Woohhyun's classroom. She wanted to make sure If Woohyun already going back to school or not. Her heart was broke for sure when she heard the bad news about him from Oh Hayoung, the little sister of Oh Hani- Woohyun's former girlfriend. Although, she didn't know about the truth because Woohyun never called or texted her again yet. She ever tried to reach him by phone, but unluckily, his phone wasn't active.

 

"Chorong-ah~ Please erases the sadness from your pretty face soon... It's annoyed me, you know?!" Bomi whined as she clinging around her best friend.

"You're the one who always annoyed me, Yoon Bomi," Chorong said, as she threw a glare to the youngest.

"Hey, hey, don't you know that your annoying friend had a very good news for you," Bomi said.

Good news? Is it from Woohyun?" Chorong's eyes were widened in amazement.

"Aigoo... When will you forget that bast*rd huh? C'mon Rong, you deserve someone better than him. And I already found the right canditate for you!" Bomi said while shook her best friend arms.

"So, you want to be a matchmaker between me and your friend, huh?" Chorong scoffed, and threw an uninteresting looks.

"Yah, you have to meet him first, and then you can decide whether you will like him or not,"

"I won't. Don't wasting your time," Chorong rejected.

"Ohhh please Rong. I just want to help you making a way out from your sadness," Bomi whined.

Chorong let out a sigh before spoke out, "Okay... okay... I'll meet him. You decide."

Bomi suddenly yelled in happiness, while Chorong could only shrug.


***


"Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Kibum. You can call me Ki, and nice to meet you," the boy with a baby face-looks and thin appearance, already standing in front of Chorong and Bomi, who was already waiting for him at one of the restaurant in Myeongdong.

Bomi quickly nudged Chorong's elbow to signaling her to introducing herself too.

"Oh, h-hi I'm Park Chorong. Nice to meet you too, Ki..." Chorong said awkwardly, as she got a thumb up from Bomi who was sitting next to her.

"Please take your seat, Kibum-ah. Oh, or do you want to sit next to Chorong? I can move then," Bomi said playfully. "A-aawww..." and she got a hard pinch on her waist soon from Chorong because of that.

"Don't talking nonsense, Bbom," Chorong said, as she smiled mischievously to Kibum, who was just frozen by seeing their clumsy acts.


"So, Chorong-ssi... You are Bomi's classmate in Seoul Art University, didn't you?" Kibum spoke first, and made Chorong nodded in agreement.

"Yes, how’s about you Kibum-ssi?" Chorong was politely asking back.

"I'm same with you... the 91 liner and I'm attending Seoul Music Institute," he smiled.

"Oh, so we're in the same age. It's good then," Chorong tried to giggled.


"Aigoo... You were so boring guys! Kibum-ah, just asking for her phone number?!" Bomi glared to the eldest, before she turned her gaze to met Chorong, "And you, Rong. Give your phone number to him, and you had to save his phone number too. Palli!"


***

 

On the next day when Chorong was entering the bus from her school, she accidentally saw Woohyun's appearance from the window. Woohyun was walking out from the school's gate with his kingka friends. Chorong could only staring at him from the distance, as she could felt that she wasn't brave enough to approaching him.

Suddenly, Woohyun threw his gaze to the bus, and found out that Chorong was staring at him. And that was when their gazes met each other for the first time, since a week ago. Chorong quickly turned her face around, right when the bus was about to leave.


Chorong touched her chest with her palm, when Woohyun's face suddenly lingered in her mind. She could feel her heart was beating crazily when she remembered the moment, when their gazes met earlier. Chorong was also could see the different from his appearance. He was looks skinnier, and she could see the sadness in his eyes. Chorong could not help herself from crying, when suddenly she remembered again about his betrayal.

But one thing that she could not deny is... she still misses him.


***


Chorong who was just a few meters away from her home, startled as she found out Kibum's sudden appearance in front of her gate. She walked quickly to approaching him.

 

"Kibum-ssi, what are you doing here?"

"Anyeonghaseyo, Chorong-ssi. I just passing your house earlier, so that's why I decided to approaching you. Fortunately you've just coming back from school," Kibum said as he curving a big smile on his cute face.

"Oh... it's a coincidence then. Wanna going inside?" Chorong asked and smiled back.

"Uhmm... How about If we're taking lunch together?" Kibum suddenly asked.

Chorong startled by his offering, but she couldn't deny that she was hungry. "Ehmm, sounds good. What do you like to eat?"

"What's your favorite food?"

Chorong chuckled because the boy, who was standing in front of her, seemed so nervous until he gave her an unstoppable question mark.

"My favorite is... Chicken feet. Do you mind if we eat it for our lunch?"

Kibum suddenly furrowed his eyebrow by her statement. But he couldn't have any choice except obeyed it, since he was the one who asking about her favorite food.

"Okay, let’s go to the chicken feet restaurant. I'll treat you well," he asked, still plastering the smile on his face, and signaling Chorong to going inside his car.


***


"Why you keep staring at me and ignoring you own foods, Kibum-ssi? Is there anything wrong on my face?" Chorong suddenly asked, as she touched her cheeks with her palms.

Kibum giggled, "Nothing was wrong with your face. I just love to see the way you eat. It's cute," he smile sheepishly, and made Chorong's suddenly blushed.

"You just want to tease me, Woohyun-ssi..." she said, and made Kibum's eyes widened when he noticed that she was calling him with a wrong name.

"W-Woohyun-ssi? Who is that?" he curious.

Chorong suddenly realized that she accidentally called him with Woohyun's name. "Oh my God, Park Chorong. How could you be so stupid!" she murmured as she patted her own forehead.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Kibum-ssi... I didn't mean to call you with that name..." she whimpered.

"Tell me who he is. He was your boyfriend or..."

"No, no, he wasn't my boyfriend anymore," Chorong quickly cutted his words off.

"So... He was your former boyfriend though..." Kibum nodded in understanding, while Chorong quickly looked down as she felt ashamed.


"Seems like you still could not forget him yet..." he mumbled.

"I'm so sorry Kibum-ssi... I know that I shouldn't talk about him in front of you... But, I cannot lie to myself,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter