[EunBin & LeoJi] My Best Friend's Girl

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey, finally you've come," Hongbin greeted Eunji, soon as she came and took her seat beside him.

"Sorry for making you wait. I had to pick up my mother from the airport first," she said.

"No problem. I also just came, and the movie hasn't started yet," Hongbin smiled.

"Oh, it's good then. Hmm, have you bought some drinks and snacks?" she asked.

"Off course. I'd bought it for you also. Here they are," Hongbin showed off a plastic bag which was containing a lot of popcorns, snacks and cola cans in it.

"Woahhh, thank you very much, Hongbin-ah. You bought us a lot," she said amazement.

"Because I know that you loved snacks," he grinned

It made her blushed and suddenly she patted his arm lightly.

"The movie will start in a minute, let's be quiet then," Hongbin hissed and grabbed a bucket of popcorns, while he put it on his lap.

"Why you have to choose to watch this movie?" she asked as she sipped her drink.

"I am a big fan of Hunger Games trilogy. I always love a kind of fantasy film though," he said as he glanced at her.

"Is it not because you are a big fan of Jennifer Lawrence?" she scoffed as she stole a glance to him.

"Off course, I am," Hongbin nodded with full of confidence, and made her giggled.

"The men always do," she shook her head.

"You have to pay your attention to Peeta Mellark's character on this movie. Many girls were crazy fangirling over him,"

"He wasn't my ideal type for sure,"

"Oh really? Did the girls always love to see good looking boys?"

"Yeah, he's good looking for sure. But, I love to see a boy with dimples and abs..."

Suddenly, Eunji honest confession made Hongbin's blushed, "Are you talking about me?" he pointed his index finger to himself.

Eunji smiled and gave him a wink, "You know it so well, Bin."

Without asking for her permission, Hongbin quickly landed a peck on her left cheek.

"Yahh!" Eunji smacked him lightly on the shoulder, and the noises suddenly made the other people in the theatre hissed at them.


"Thanks to the dark light, so I couldn't see that you were blushing, Ji," Hongbin , and made Eunji pinched his right arm.

"Aww..." Hongbin whined, and rubbed his swollen arm.

"Stop teasing me, or I will make you regretting this decision to ask me on a cinema date, Lee Hongbin," Eunji glared at him, and made Hongbin giggled.

"Okay, okay, let's just concentrating to the movie,"

 

***

 

20 minutes passed, and both of them remained silent as they were watching the "Hunger Gamess: Mocking Jay Pt. I". And suddenly, Eunji slowly grabbed Hongbin's arm that’s rested on the armrest. She felt touched as she watched the scene about Gale Hawthorne rejected Katniss Everdeen's kiss, because he knew that her love was not for him anymore.   

Hongbin used that chance to put his arm behind Eunji's shoulders. Fortunately, that girl didn't push his arm away or acted uncomfortable. She seemed enjoy it.

"Ji..." he whispered slowly in her ear.

"Hmm?" Eunji was slowly raised her head up, so he could see Hongbin's eyes.

"I felt like I have many similarities with Liam Hemsworth's character in this movie," he said still whispering.

"W-what? How could you have such thoughts?"

"I love you, but... You already have Peeta Mellarck as your true love though..."

"Sssh..." Eunji quickly hissed, and put her index finger right onto his lips. Both of them started to stare to each other. They seemed busy with their own minds.

Slowly, Hongbin moved his head closer to Eunji. And the girl didn't pull him back, while she was looked down on his lips. Hongbin who noticed it, continue slowly get closer to her, and tilted his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter