[KyungEun] Let Me Sleep

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun who was walking and brought a lot of books, accidentally bumped into someone. All of her stuffs suddenly fell down on the floor.

"Oops, sorry," the person who was bumping into her, quickly said an apologize and knelt down to help her collecting all of her stuffs.

"It's my fault, It must be me who said sorry to yo--" Naeun didn't continuing her words, when she found out who was the person who she got bumped into.

"Kyungsoo-ssi?"

The person suddenly lifted up his chin to meet her gaze.

"Oh, so you were Son Naeun, my classmate. Let me help you," he asked, and directly moved his gaze to her books on the floor.

"No, you don't need to do that. I can handle it by myself," Naeun rushed to knelt down, and picking up her stuffs, as she didn't let him to help her.

"I'm so sorry once again, Naeun-ssi," he said, as he got up from his previous place.

"It's okay Kyungsoo-ssi. It's not your fault, indeed it was my fault. Thank you very much once again for the help," Naeun bowed.

"No problem. See you again later, bye," Kyungsoo waved his hand toward her, and walked away. Leaving Naeun alone, who was still stunned in amazement by watching his back.

 

She was way too nervous since she was admiring him so much, secretly. Do Kyungsoo was one of the smartest student at her school. He was a type of person who had rarely talks, so that was the reason why Naeun was too shy to chat with him. She could only stole some glances, staring, and admiring him from a distance.

 

But she always tried to stay around near him. She was joining an additional class that Kyungsoo had joined. She was always attending debating contest that he had participated. She was also joining the school committee, since Kyungsoo is one of the lead administrators. And she always spent her recess time by staying at school's library, because Kyungsoo was always spent his break time there.

 

Naeun would always do anything just to catched his presence on the edge of her eyes. Sometimes, when Kyungsoo was glancing at her, she would definitely feel as the happiest person in the world. Although, it was just a glance.

 

***

 

"Naeun-ssi, can I have your phone number?"

Naeun's eyes blinked rapidly, as she heard about the boy that she was adored so much, asking for her phone number. Both of them were sitting next to each other at school's backyard.

"W-what? Are you asking for my phone number?"

"Yes, is that wrong?" he asked while rosed his eyebrow. For her, he was totally way too cute when he was acted like that.

"A-ani... Please gives me your cell phone... and... I will type my number there," Naeun stuttered.

"You looks so cute when stuttering, Naeun-ssi," Kyungsoo , as he gave his cellphone to her.

Naeun blushed crazily, "I never thought that you were such a cheesy person, Kyungsoo-ssi,"

"Hmmm, c'mon. Lets just don't act too formal with each other like this,"

"Then, what should I call you?" Naeun frowned.

"Oppa seems nice..." he grinned playfully at her, and made Naeun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter