[HayoungxV] Flashlight

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hayoung?”

A voice greeted her. Hayoung didn’t look up to see who it was because she was ashamed to meet the person.

“Youngie-ya…” the voice called again as he kneeled down on one knee in front of her. “It’s okay,” he tried to convince the crying girl, but Hayoung shook her head before she finally looked up to meet his eyes.

“I feel terrible… I’m a useless…” she started to cry again.

She failed at the first exam though she already sacrificed her times just to study.

“You’ve tried. It’s okay,” he patted her head lightly.

“It’s embarrassing. How could I face my mother? She spent a lot of money so I could attend this school, but what did I do as a return?” she sobbed harder.

“It’s just a first test. You can do better in the next one,” he her hair.

“I’m too stupid, sunbae. I don’t think I can pass the other one. I was born to be stupid!” the tears were flowing down on her cheeks.

“Ssshh, what are you talking about,” he put his index finger on her lips. “You can do it. I watched how you tried hard on the earlier exam. I’m sure you can do it better,” he smiled genuinely at her.

“Is it right, sunbae?” she pouted.

“Of course,” he smiled again. “And now, I want to take you to a place, where you can forget your sadness. Come on,” he got up and signaling the younger to follow his steps.

“Where do you want to go, sunbae?”

“Just follow me and you’ll not regret.”

***

 

“S-sunbae, why should we be here?” Hayoung’s eyes widened as she arrived.

“Theme park is always the best place! Yaiy!!!” Taehyung jumped excitedly and ran into the theme park.

Hayoung threw her gaze around the place with blank expression, before she ran to chasing him. She could clearly see that her sunbae, Kim Taehyung so happy and acted like a kid – she bet no one could control his happiness at that time. But she couldn’t help for not smiling by seeing it.

“Sunbae, did you say that you will help me to erase my sadness? But, why did you bring me here? I don’t like Theme Park…” she pouted.

“Oh, come on Hayoung-ah… Are you scared?” Taehyun asked playfully while nudging her elbow repeatedly.

“Yes, it’s scary…” she said while glancing to the place where she could hear the sound of people screaming.

Taehyung let out a chuckle. “I’m here with you. So there’s nothing to be scared for,” he grabbed Hayoung’s wrist and dragged her to the roller coaster.

 

“S-sunbae, a-are you sure we’re going to ride this?” Hayoung glanced fearfully to the roller coaster rails.

Taehyung nodded. “Yes. You should scream out loud when we ride it. And trust me, your sadness will be completely gone,” he said in amazement.

“But, what if I ended up with crying out loud instead of screaming?”

“Don’t you dare,” Taehyung suddenly threw a stern look toward the younger, and made Hayoung startled by his sudden changing expression.

“M-mian, sunbae. But—“

“Pabo!” Taehyung pinched the tip of her nose and it successfully made Hayoung blushing. “I believe that you are not a weak girl. Oh Hayoung is a brave girl!” he shouted while threw his fist to the air.

He didn’t care if all the people’s eyes that stood in the lining up for roller coaster ride, were staring at him with irritated looks. Yes, Kim Taehyung never cared about other’s people judgment against his childish or odd acts. But Hayoung found that it was always cute, because everything that he did, always successfully entertained her.

 

“Come on, it’s our turn now,” Taehyung beamed as the person in front of him made their way to the seat.

Hayoung still didn’t move from her place, and Taehyung noticed that the girl was seriously scared.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter