[LuRong/SeYoung] Echo

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong and Luhan walked together toward outside of the dorm building, with a mask to cover their half faces, but the awkwardness could surely show up. Neither of them knew what should they say and both feeling extremely nervous yet they were excited at the same time.

“Um,” Luhan cleared his throat to break the silence. “Is it okay for me to ask you for a coffee?” he asked.

Chorong lifted up her chin to face him then she let out a smile. “If it wasn’t okay, I’ll not agree from the very first place.”

Luhan chuckled since she was noticing his stupid question. “Thank you, Chorong-ssi. You know that it’s being a pleasure for me to take you out though only for a coffee break,” the edge of his lips curved till creating an endearing smile. It was enough to made Chorong amazed, till made the tint flushing on her cheeks.

The smile of Luhan was clear, and Chorong really wanted to see it longer. The guy was suddenly fixing his mask position on his face before walking his hand to her, taking her hand and leading the move. Chorong’s hand was cold, so was his, but after Luhan took her inside his jacket’s pocket it gradually became warmer. Whatever they were doing now it actually danger, since they were popular idols from popular groups, Exo and A Pink. Whatever they were doing now by hanging out together in the public wasn’t safe. But they only could wish that there were no sasaeng around them at those midnight.

 

Luhan and Chorong reached one of the nice café near A Pink’s dorm. It was a quiet and private one, so they thought it will be safe. Chorong had her hot chocolate while Luhan chose hot milk tea. Park Chorong might have been too busy to look at her surrounding until she was missing the blissful look on Luhan’s face. The EXO-M’s visual was thanking God right now because he could spend more time with A Pink’s leader that he had been crush since the very first time they met at the backstage of music show.

“So, Chorong-ssi… How have you been lately?” he asked, trying to break the ice. Chorong looked at him and then smiled.

“I’m fine,” she said before looking down. “And could you please drop the formalities? It makes me awkward.”

Luhan let out another chuckle when he noticing her blushing cheeks. “Okay… and you should call me ‘Oppa’ then,” he wore his confident smile on his face.

Chorong looked at him in surprised at first, but then she nodded before looking down again – to avoid his gaze.

“Um, Chorong-ah… Did you hear the rumor?” Luhan said while sipping his drink. “… About I kept glancing at you every time we met at the awards?”

Chorong put her gaze up again, looking at him. “How could you know about… the rumor?”

Luhan’s smile formed again. “Of course, I do since I kept on searching for the fancam videos that had recorded it.”

Chorong stared at his eyes, and she could clearly see that it was sparkling.

“I was so thankful, even though we never had a decent conversation before but I wanted to thank you. Too be honest, I had initially glancing for you,” he chuckled lightly, didn’t realize that Chorong was blushing in front of him. “Since you had such beautiful voice and talent with your group, I thought it must be hard to take your attention. But, I think it was my fate when suddenly I collect my bravery to ask you out and you agreed.”

Luhan ended his story with another light chuckle, but Chorong didn’t copy it, instead, she was remaining mute on her seat and Luhan noticed it.

“I’m sorry. I think I talked too much,” he smiled thinly.

Chorong’s eyes slowly back to him. “No, it’s okay. It’s just surprised me…” she was sure that her heart beat faster. She clearly admitted that she had a crush on him to from the very first sight. But she never dared to confess since it could bring a danger for her life, and also for his. Their love-life will become a scandal on their country, and had a big potency to break their normal idol lives. And a sudden fear knocked her mind.

“So, Chorong-ah… I’m sorry for asking this…” Luhan’s hand walking into his glasses – the kind of thing that he used to be a part of his disguise – then he put it down. “… Do I have a chance?”

Chorong’s heart beat faster than it already was.

“Because… I liked you…”

***

 

Chorong opened her eyes slowly as she could feel someone patted her shoulder.

“Eonnie, are you sleeping?” it was Oh Hayoung, A Pink’s maknae.

Chorong shook her head. “No, I was waiting for Luhan oppa. He promised me to call me after he finishing his recording session,” she explained.

“He should call you since he kept busy with his new life there. It’s no right to abandon his own girlfriend like this,” Hayoung pouted. Luhan was rare to call her these months. After the lawsuit, he was out of her reach since he was too busy with his problems. Chorong had almost believed that he had been ignoring her.

“What actually are you wanted to talk with me, Hayoung?” Chorong managed to spill a soft chuckle before grinning thinly as she was scrutinizing the younger presence. Hayoung was already dressed up and Chorong knew that the younger want to go out.

“Eonnie… Actually, Sehun oppa and I…” Hayoung looked fidgeting as she pause her words to avoid the leader’s gaze.

Chorong formed a smile before she patted the younger shoulder. “Just go. Have fun with that Oh Sehun and don’t get caught. Okay?” she said, in her usual stern yet playful voice.

Hayoung chuckled lightly before hug the eldest. “Thank you, Chorong eonnie!” she said then walked out from the room.

“Finally the Oh maknae’s ship is sailing,” she mumbled before turn her gaze to her phone, which was suddenly ringing. She could not help but smiling after saw the caller.

“Hello there, jagiya~” he greet and Chorong could sense that he was smiling.

“Hi, deer… How was with the recording session for your debut album?” Chorong smiled sweetly.

“Everything is done well. I can’t wait for the releasing day. It will be cool!” he beamed and Chorong could sense the happiness on his voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter