[TaeJi] Beautiful Now

A PINK and THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Golden Disk Award 2015

“So... We will join EXO, CN Blue, TTS, Infinite, Red Velvet, Vixx, Taemin sunbae and BTS for second day line up,” Chorong said as she read the rundown and it made Eunji suddenly choked when she heard the last performer.

“W-what?” she hold her chest as Hayoung gave a glass of water to the eldest and rubbed the back of her up and down repeatedly.

“Aahhh… It will be fun since we will share a same stage award with the Bangtan Boys,” Bomi flicked her finger in amazement.

“But unfortunately, their golden maknae couldn’t attend this ceremony, since he had a trouble with his VISA,” Namjoo shrugged as she mentioning Jeon Jungkook – BTS’s main vocal and dancer.

“I have a bad feeling…” Eunji muttered some inaudible word, before someone had just opened their changing room door.

“Anyeonghaseyo, pretty sunbaenims,”

A deep voice echoed into the room. Eunji’s eyes widened as she could feel that her body – which was in the sitting position earlier, suddenly fell down on the floor.

“Eunji-ya, what happened with you?” Bomi was about to help her friend to stand up, but before she could do it, a hand suddenly reached Eunji first.

“Eunji noona, are you okay?” he grabbed her arm and help her to stand up.

Eunji immediately yanked his hand from hers as she cleared . “Actually I don’t need your help, Taehyung. But thanks for helping me,” she said nonchalantly as she shoved her hand into her jackets.

“Eww, don’t be too rude, noona. It’s a part of my concern to you,” V smiled at her and made the other A Pink’s members giggled.

“I’ve told you clearly before that I don’t need it,” Eunji snorted.

“Aigoo, looks like that both of you will make a cute-couple,” Bomi suddenly said and she earned a stern look from her group mate after.

“By the way, Naeun just texted me and ask us to meet her at the backstage. Who wanna joins me?” Chorong was showing her cell phone screen.

“Bring me with you eonnie, I want to go outside maybe somehow I can meet EXO’s boys outside,” Bomi raised her hand excitedly.

“Eyy, don’t say that you wanted to flirt on your ex-boyfriend, eonnie?” Namjoo nudged Bomi’s rib while the latter just showing a mischievous smile as an answer. “Okay, I’ll join you too.”

Chorong, Namjoo and Bomi were ready to walking out, but Hayoung was suddenly calling.

“I’ll follow you all eonnie,” Hayoung said and made Eunji startled.

“Yah, yah, how could you leave me alone? I’ll join you too,” she was about to leave but Bomi quickly covered her pace.

“You have someone here already, Jung. Don’t be too rude to your guest, okay?” Bomi whispered while patted the younger arm and winking playfully, before she followed the other steps toward outside the changing room.

 

“I see how much you don’t like my presence of coming here,” V said, leaning his body against the wall near the door with his hand crossed.

Eunji nodded and she didn’t have the intention to look at him. “I’m glad you notice.”

“I don’t understand. Noona, you should be happy because the iest member of Bangtan Boys having a crush on you,” V said in disbelief as he made a hand gesture like he was frustrated.

Eunji snorted at his remarks and finally looked at him. “Kim Taehyung please, you’re not even Jisung oppa my idol,” she stated. “And who told you that you can enter our room casually like earlier?” she raised an eyebrow.

V chuckled and made his way toward the couch where Eunji had sit, then he plopped himself beside her.

“You should go away before your leader searching for you, naughty kid,” she hissed as she pushed his shoulder so that he could get off her.

“Noona, you’re so pretty and you have amazing lips. I envied Seo Inguk sunbae, KimBum sunbae and Ji Hyunwoo sunbae had ever tasted it,” V suddenly blurted out till made Eunji widened her eyes.

“Yah, I count to three, if you don’t get your out of here, I’ll gladly kick your little friend down there,” she challenged him as she prepared to raising her knee while her eyes already pointed at his ‘spot’.

“Aww… noona, you are so mean,” V faked a pout as he gave up and got up from the couch.

“Go away, you little alien!” Eunji said, louder this time.

V smirked and turned around to get out. Before he opens the door, he turned to look at her. “Forgive me for staring, but I don’t know why God could create a beautiful girl like you, noona. So, don’t hate me for adoring you like crazy,” V added a flirty wink at her, causing Eunji to choke in disbelief.

“See you again on the stage, my pretty Eunji noona,” with that, V closed the door.

“Ugh, that kid is so cheesy!” she murmured.

‘Wherever it's going, I'm gonna chase it
What's left of this moment, I'm not gonna waste it

You’re Beautiful’

***

 

“So, the topic today is what BTS’s V did when we left him alone with uri Eunji earlier at the changing room, isn’t it?” Bomi asked as she munching her burger, right when the girls arrived at the hotel and gathering together in BomixEunji’s room.

“V? What did he do?” Naeun blinked as she wasn’t at the room when the younger visited them.

“The 4D boy came inside our changing room earlier,” Hayoung said as she sat next to Naeun on the edge of the bed. “And guess, he wanted to see Eunji eonnie so bad.”

“Woah, you’re so lucky, eonnie!” Namjoo squealed shaking Eunji’s arm excitedly.

“What a lucky about it?” Eunji asked boredly as she rolling her eyes.

“Having a cute boy that adored you blatantly like that! Woah! I envied you!” Namjoo squealed again.

“You can have him if you want to, Joo,” Eunji glared at the younger.

“Why don’t you try to like him, Ji? I thought he’s a nice guy,” Chorong asked as she was playing with the pillow.

“He’s annoying. I don’t like him,” Eunji snorted.

***

 

Seoul Music Award 2015

“Hi, noona. We’ve meet again,” V greet as he met Eunji at the backstage.

Eunji didn’t have the intention to talk to him and decided to just walk pass by. Being ignored, V suddenly grabbed her hand so he could make her stop her pace.

“What are you doing? Did you want all of eyes staring at us?” she furrowed her eyebrow and gave him a death glare.

V was immediately releasing his grip on hers. “Do you know that I missed you, noona?” he stated as he let out a playful grin on his face.

Eunji rolled her eyes as she snorted. “We just met a week ago and I don’t know why God can create a noisy and cheesy person like you.”

“BTS and A Pink tables are next to each other. Thanks to me because I can flirt the event organizer to arranged it perfectly for us,” V said still with a big grin on his face.

“What?!” Eunji’s eyes widened in annoyance.

“Taehyung-ah!” someone was calling and it was Jin, the visual of BTS who were running toward them. “Oh, Eunji sunbaenim,” he suddenly bowed at her and Eunji did the same.

“Oh Geez, what are you doing here, hyung? Did you know that you just interrupting our quality time?” V scold and it made the eldest blinked in confusion.

“Don’t talk nonsense, Taehyung,” Eunji glared at V, before she turned to Jin and smiled at him. “You can take him whenever you want, Jin oppa.”

“W-wait, you call him with oppa already, noona? But, you and him yet that close…” V said in protest tone. While Jin once again, just could blink rapidly at his previous place.

“It’s yet now, but we don’t know what will happen in the future,” Eunji said as she ruffling V’s hair. “See you soon, Jin oppa,” she threw her popular eye smile, before she started to walk away

“What was she talking about?” being clueless, Jin suddenly asked to the jaw dropped boy next to him.

“Hyung, could you promise me something?” instead of answering the eldest question, V gave another question and Jin nodded his head. “Don’t you dare to flirt on Eunji noona. She’s mine.”

***

 

V with his partner in crime, J-Hope and Jungkook were gathering in the couch together while they were having their free times at the dorm.

“Taehyung-ah, I don’t want to be rude or want to breaking your heart. But, someone had just sent this video to me,” J-hope suddenly showing his cell phone’s screen to the younger, and it successfully made Jungkook – who was busying himself with the dubsmash application, suddenly turned his gaze toward his hyungs.

“What video is that?” V said as he took J-hope’s cellphone and he watched the video.

It was a fancam video that showed off Beast’s Yoseob was chatting happily with her and sometimes, the eldest was ruffling Eunji’s hair and V could bet that female was blushing because of it.

“I thought everybody knew that they were that close since Beast are their sunbae,” Jungkook said. “And, did the two of them have collaboration single few years ago?”

“I also ever heard that some of the fans shipped them together because they seemed to be cute for couple,” J-hope suddenly blurted out, and Jungkook suddenl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter